Human Torch #4

Turbinail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

*Disclaimer Note: Viper is a thing like the Venom symbiote. It spreads around your body, but does not make you go all insane, kind of like Phoenix Force.*

Johnny was shocked upon the news, never being able to walk again, what would happen to the Fantastic Four, would it become the Fantastic Three, or would they replace Johnny? Johnny had bigger things to worry about when Sue said they were giving him something called "The Viper".

The nurse brought in a small mason jar holding a black goo. The nurse smiled at Johnny and held it to him. Johnny opened it, the goo reeked of old garbage cans and cabbage. The nurse told him to pour it on his chest. Once putting it on, the material spread around his body rapidly.

The black ooze surrounded his weak body, making it seem rejuvenated. Though after breathing a sign of relief, the material started hardening into a shape. The four from his costume appeared in the black ooze. His hair turned black instead of blond. His arms were set ablaze, but didn't burn anything. Sue asked Johnny a question.

"What's it feel like being an anti-hero?"

"Nice, no code. This thing will help."

"Don't go crazy on me, okay?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Okay, just making sure. Don't want you killing me during my sleep."

"That won't happen."

Johnny got out of the bed and started to walk around, then he felt a burning sensation in his head. He heard flickers of flames, then the sounds of an open fire.

"Johnny, your head's on fire."

"What?!?!"

Johnny ran to a mirror, and of course, Sue was right. His head was on fire. Johnny smirked at Sue, then ran down the hallway more fast than usual. Superspeed was offered with the ooze, along with updated powers and a cool new look. Johnny was confused, without the ooze, he was still paralyzed, but with the ooze he was forced to look like a guy with the Venom symbiote around him.

As Johnny reached the exit of the hospital, roars of terror were from down the hallway. Johnny ran quickly back to the room. Once he walked in, another jar had been shattered on the ground, the ooze was splattered along the floor. The ooze slowly crept up Sue's body, Sue stared at Johnny and mouthed "Help."