Human Torch #3

Turbinail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

The of being shot spread among the room as Sue and Reed flew under the table. Johnny sat quietly, trying to understand the words from the muffled speaker. Johnny quickly got from under the table and sprinted into the closest hallway. Sue watched from under the table, puzzled and confused.

Johnny sprinted down the hallway, getting closer to Ben's room. Ben was still lying in bed once Johnny had reached the room.

"Ben! Get up!"

"Wha, what's happening?"

"Can't you see-"

Johnny hit the ground, the piercing of a bullet flying straight through his waist. Johnny hit the ground, slowly moving himself closer to Ben's bed. He slowly slid under the bed.

"Ben, I can't feel my legs, I can't feel my legs."

"You need help?"

"Maybe, I don't know."

Johnny tried getting to his feet, grabbing on to the bed set, but kept collapsing back on to the carpet. The shooting stopped once Johnny cried out for help from Sue and Reed. Sue walked in, along with Reed.

"Reed, he needs to get to a hospital.'

"I agree, let's get him up."

"I'll help."

Ben, Sue and Reed slowly helped Johnny up, then running him to the closet elevator. Once down to the lobby, there was Sue's car, untouched by any bullets. They slowly slid Johnny into the backseat and got in. Johnny's agonizing screams made the drive seem forever.

The car hit a stop at the hospital. A man wheeled out a wheelchair and took Johnny up to a room. Once in a room, they slid Johnny into the bed and gave him some morphine. Johnny dozed off, slowly. Once it was the afternoon, Sue came back into the room, tears streaming down her face.

"Sue, what's wrong?"

"John, Johnny. Your hero career is over."

"What do you mean?"

"That bullet paralyzed you."

To Be Continued...

Turbinail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10