Hulk vs. Marvel Universe: Chapter 3

MadComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By MadComics

DISCLAIMER!!!!!!!!!!! I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MARVEL CHARACTERS OR SUCH AS!!!!!!!!!!! I AM JUST A FANBOY WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING!!!!!!!!!! 

Let's review back on the last chapter of "Hulk vs. Marvel Universe" so far, Hulk has escaped from Thor's might. With the whole city destroyed the superheroes are now rebuilding with S.H.E.I.L.D explaining to the President of why this all happened, Wolverine had a plan to defeate the Hulk in which failed after ripping his whole skin off. Now the Hulk is fully rested and is ready to have a rematch against Thor.  

The Hulk is now after Thor. In which Thor is not aware of what is to become...the end of New York itself.  
With the Fantastic Four tracking down the Hulk in their jet ever since the battle had ended, they will try a new machine Mr. Fantastic and Hank Pym put together. It should reverse him back to Banner, and stop this once and for all. 

"Ben, check the sewers to see if there is any sign of him. And if you find him just call us and we'll come to you." Said Mr. Fantastic holding a microchip in his hand. 

Thing grabs the microchip, than starts to smile and replies: "I can take him on my own, I won't be needing ya'll." 

"Ben, you can't fight him on your own, you're not strong enough...he's too powerful." Said Invisible Woman. 

"No one isn't stronger than The THING!!" Thing replied. 

As they land the jet on the streets of Hell's Kitchen, Thing jumps off into the sewers below with the chip...in..his ear? :/ 
But what he discovers is something far different than the Hulk...he is now in the presence of DEADPOOL! 

"Aw, great...it's Deadpool." Said Thing. 

"You betcha'!!" Replied Deadpool. 

"What' are ya' doin' here?!" Thing Questioned. 

"I'm looking for my teeth. Ever since Hulk punched me from a fight we had, my teeth fell out!" Deadpool said while lifting his mask up and opening his mouth showing a full set of teeth still there. 

"You didn't lose any teeth! Now get out of my way!" Said Thing while he pushes him away. 

"NO WAIT!! THEY'RE NOT MY TEETH! THEY'RE MY GRANDMA'S! I BORROWED THEM AND NOW I NEED THEM BACK BEFORE SHE KILLS ME!!" Deadpool screamed while running towards him. 

"You can't die!!! .....You were wearing your grandma's fake teeth?" Asked Thing. 

"Yeah." Said Deadpool. 

"GROSS!! NOW GET AWAY FROM ME!!" As Thing still walks away. 

"NOOOOO!!!" Said Deadpool with his knee's on the wet sewer floor with his hands in the air looking up at nothing. 

With Thing disgusted, he continues his search for the Hulk. 
And after a few hours he has been going in circles. 

"AAAAAAAAAAH! I'M GONNA GO CRAZY!!! I'M GOING IN CIRCLES!!!" Said Thing frustrated. 

"Psst..."  Deadpool Whispered behind his back: "PSST!!!!!! PSSSSSSSSSSSSST!!!!" 

"What do you want?!" Yelled Thing. 

"I WANT MY TEETH!!!" Said Deadpool. 

"I'M GETTING OUT OF HERE!!" Said Thing 

Thing breaks through the sewer making new doors. 

"HAHAHAHAHHA" Laughed Thing. 

Now, let's go to the Hulk shall we? 
With Hulk looking for Thor, the Fantastic Four are right on his tail. 

"Johnny fly ahead of us and get his attention!" Said Mr. Fantastic. 

"Alright!" Said Human Torch while throwing fire balls at Hulk's ahead. 

Hulk than stopped on a building rooftop and turned around looking at the Human Torch. 

"Oh, no." Said Human Torch. 

Hulk than jumps and manages to grab Human Torch squeezing while the Human Torch is increasing his tempature but isn't affecting him. But with the Jet behind Hulk they manage to get him off from Invisible Woman's sheild seperating them two. 

With Reed charging the weapon they made ready to fire. Hulk jumps on the jet smashing the gun and destroying the jet. 

"HULK STRONGEST!!" Said Hulk. 

The Jet crashes into a building near by with Reed and Sue still in it. But Sue manages to use a sheild to cover them when they crashed. 

"Reed! You alright?!" Said Invisible Woman. 

"Yeah, i'm alright. But what about Johnny?!" Mr. Fantastic Asked. 

While they are recovering from the damage, Hulk has defeated the Torch and is now coming after them two. 

"Reed! He's coming!" Said Invisible Woman. 

"Call the Thing!" Said Mr. Fantastic. 

Back in the sewers where Thing is punching ever wall he see's. Invisible Woman calls him with the microchip Reed gave him earlier. 

"BEN! BEN WE'RE UNDER ATTACK WE NEED BACK UP! DO YOU HEAR ME?!" Said Invisible Woman through the microchip. 

"Yeah, yeah! Where are ya'?!" Thing asked. 

"WE'RE STILL IN HELL'S KITCHEN HURRY!! I..I'LL...HO..H..." Said Invisible Woman, but is now breaking up from the battle. 

"ALRIGHT!! I'M COMING SUE!!!" Yelled Thing. 

Back at Hell's Kitchen, where the Fantastic Duo are now fighting the Incredible Hulk. 

"Sue! We won't win! Leave now while you can! I'll destract him!" Said Mr. Fantastic. 

"I won't leave you!" Said Sue while holding a sheild around Mr. Fantastic so he won't be bashed by the Hulk. 

"Now, is not the time to discuss weither you should stay or not! Just go!!" Yelled Mr. Fantastic.  

As soon as she starts leaving the Hulk gives up on trying to attack Reed, and attacks his weakness...Sue. He leaps away from Reed and jumps in front of Sue. 

"No!!" Screamed Sue. 

But than Thing tackles Hulk as they wrestle down the building. 

"IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!!" Yelled Thing as he punches Hulk repeatedly. 

"HULK SMASH ROCKMAN!!!!!!!!!" Yelled Hulk and than wacks Thing with one mighty punch knocking him out. 

As the Hulk jumps back up at the building, Sue and Reed are now gone with no trace of them. 

"AAAAAAAAAAUGHHHGH!!!!!!" Screamed Hulk. 

With Reed and Sue picking up Human Torch and Thing they head off to someplace safe. 

"We won't try that again." Said Reed. 

But what about the Avengers? Seems like they're having a little meeting with Iron Man, Captain America, Hank Pym, and Thor. 

"We can't take any more risks, we need to kill him, or else we will all die." Said Hank. 

"No, Thor has beaten him once...he can beat him again." Said Iron Man. "If we can just calm him down maybe..." 

"Maybe what?! We can't calm him down! Not after what Thor did to him!" 

"What did I do to thee?" Said Thor. 

"You made him mad! That's what you did!" Said Hank. 

"Look guys, Hulk is not always an enemy. He is still Banner, maybe if Janet could try calming him down, I mean he has a thing with the ladies. If he turns back into Bruce he'll be fine again." Said Captain America.

"We can't calm him down!! He's too mad! He wants revenge! That's all he wants! And I won't let Janet risk her life for that monster!" Said Hank. 

"Well, we can't just kill him! It's something we should never think about! He's still human." Said Iron Man. 

"Maybe Hank, is right. Maybe we should get rid of him." Said Thor. 

"No!! Don't even say that! We'll figure out something." Said Iron Man. 

End of Chapter 3 

Note: Tell me what you think!

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By TypingKira

ANother great chapter and no naked wolverine!!! Yay!!!  

I dont' much like the FF, but I like them here, they're cute. This reads very much like a Golden age comic, which is good. 

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Project_Worm
@MadComics:  
Awesome. I would tell you to read mine but if you havent already checked it out youll be to far behind, nice story though