Hulk vs. Marvel Universe: Chapter 2

MadComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By MadComics

DISCLAIMER!!! I DO NOT OWN ANY MARVEL CHARACTERS OR SUCH AS!! I AM JUST A FANBOY WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING!!!!!!! 

Last time on "Hulk vs. Marvel Universe Chapter 1" Hulk has begun his first strike against New York, many superheroes are injured and almost killed, but now Thor is here to stop this madness...and why is Hulk in such an outrage? We'll find out soon enough! 

As the battle rages on in New York City, it is now completely destroyed. Buildings on top of each other, floods in the streets, the Statue of Liberty is almost comepletely destroyed. S.H.I.E.L.D Are now taking action but are gaining little progress. Let's see what the earth's mightiest heroes are doing now? 

As the Hulk reaches his hand out to grab the sides of the crater after Thor's attack. Now, he is more angry than when he was before. 

"Hulk! Listen! I do not wish to hurt thee. Stand down, tis' no match to Mjolnir and the power of Thor." Said Thor. (obviously) 

As the Hulk stares at Thor, he rudely laughs in a "You're no match for me" kinda way. As Hulk girds up his loins and grips his fist as tightly as possible...he begins to charge. 

"HULK SMASH!!!!!!" He said. 

Not a suprised look on Thor's face, he swings Mjolnir and at the right possible second he smacks him through New York. Hulk bashing through buildings after buildings after buildings finally stops next to (what was) the Daily Bugle. 
 With Hulk tired from the fight. He jumps over the Bugle to safety where he can rest and return. 

Back in the far east of New York. Thor has now returned and is better than ever. 

"Sorry, that I have left Midgard. I should've known something like this would have happened." Said Thor sadly with a frown. :( 

"It's okay." Said Captain America. 'We all make mistakes. It's not your fault, nor is it banners." 

As Wolverine busted himself out of a pile of rubble he than snorted. "RAAAHGHHR!!!!!! COULD'VE TAKEN HIM OUT WITH ONE HAND BEHIND MY BACK!! WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO AND DO THAT ALMIGHTY THOR?!" 

"Wolverine!" with a joyful look on Thor's face. "Why is thee wearing skin?" 

"What's it too ya' bub?!" Wolverine yelled.  

"Nothing, it's just...." Thor replied but rudely interupted by Wolverine. 

"IT'S JUST WHAT?! YOU NEVER SEEN A NAKED GUY BEFORE?!" Wolverine snorted...again.

"No, I haven't, actually." Thor disgustingly replied. 

"No time to talk! We have to prepare ourselves for Round 2!" Said Iron Man with the Avengers behind him. 

"We need to calm him down. Not fight him! Maybe if we can get Betty Ross?" Ant Man said. 

QUICK RECAPE!! Betty rose....Banners love squeeze. But is now the Red She Hulk! 

As raining clouds come in, and thuds of lightning and rain drops coming from the sky, the wounded superheroes try to rebuild New York. 

As the Hulk regains his strength and gets up from a rooftop he landed on. He is now ready to fight Thor. But as he is reminded of the loved ones he lost, he is now in rage mode... 

Now why don't we look at a different hero? The Amazing Spider-Man!  

In Queens Spider-Man is now going back to his Aunt May's house which is deserted and destroyed. 

"I'm glad I took Aunt May too the airport before Hulk destroyed everything. But why? Why is Hulk in such a rage?" Spider-Man Questioned. 

As Spider-Man is swinging, he see's MoonKnight and Black Panther talking on a rooftop near his house. 

"Hey fella's! What are ya' guy's talkin' about?" Asked Spider-Man. 

"We were just talking about how are we going to repair New York. Everyone is gone, and after this, why would they want to come back if it will just be destroyed again sooner or later?" Said Black Panther. 

"He's right. We need to take down the Hulk." Said Moonknight. "We need to kill him." 

"What?! Listen buddy, I don't kill no matter how powerful they are! And besides you do know he's banner inside right? We kill Hulk it would be like killing an innocent civillian." Said Spider-Man 

"We can't chance it! We have to get rid of him!" said Moonknight. 

"I don't care what you say, i'm not killing Bruce!" as Spider-Man finished that sentence he swings off to do his own thing. 

Now back to the Hulk and see what he's up to. 

"Hulk strongest one there is..."  out of breath said the Hulk. Hulk jumps to the next building and the next and the next untill finally...Wolverine shows up alone. 

"Listen bub'! I don't care how strong you are, you're going down right here, right now!!" Wolverine shouted. 

"Leave Hulk alone!!!" Hulk shouted. 

"Leave you alone? Not only am I gonna fight you...I'M GONNA GUT YOU!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!" As Wolverine is laughing he looks up and here comes the Hulk leaping and about to crush him.  
"Oh...Sh" KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!! 

Hulk standing on Wolverine, he manages to pop out his claws and stab his foot. 

"AAAAAAWHHHHH" Hulk screamed in pain. He grabs Wolverine under his foot and smashes his face with his fist several times. 

"AWHRGGHHH" Wolverine snorted from pain. 

Hulk tosses Wolverine through many buildings. As Wolverine gets up in a building recovering from the damage. 

"That's it bub...NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY!!!" 

Wolverine jumps out and already finds the Hulk in the streets below smashes cars through windows. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAWH" Wolverine shouted as he jumps off and gets on his back stabbing him. 

"RAAAAAAAAAAGH" Hulk screamed and grabbed him from his back and rips the skin right off of him. 

"GGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Wolverine screamed again. 

Hulk tosses yet again a naked Wolverine into a car. Than jumps away from his victory. 

End of Chapter 2. 

Note: If you read this please tell me what you think.
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By TypingKira

Why is wolverine always naked? Put some clothes on him! 

Otherwise, great job!

MadComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MadComics
@TypingKira:
He tends to be naked when fighting Hulk.