Hulk vs. Marvel Universe: Chapter 1

MadComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By MadComics

DISCLAIMER!!!!!!!!!!! I DO NOT OWN ANY MARVEL CHARACTERS OR SUCH AS!!!! I AM JUST A FANBOY WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING!!!!!!! 

New York City! The place that never sleeps! Filled with Heroes and Villains alike!  A place where everybody dreams of being!! (except for now...) 

Deserted Streets, no matter where you go, blood is everywhere. Many battles and death, a place of disaster, all caused by one monster....one thing...he is known as....  

THE WORLD BREAKER
THE WORLD BREAKER

As Superheroes tire from the bloody battle of the Hulk. There are still some who stand a chance.

"Cap! We need to take him out fast before he kills someone!" said Iron Man,  

"I know! But where is Thor?! If anyone can stop him, he can!" Captain America shouted.  

As they battle for their lives, many have retreated because they have lost hope. As for the Hulk...he's just started.  

"HULK SMASH ALL!! HULK WILL CRUSH PUNY HUMANS!!" Hulk yelled furiously.

As for Thor, he is in Asgard battling with Loki.

"Loki, brother! What have I done to hurt thee?!" Thor questioned.  

Loki laughed and said "What you've done to hurt ME?! You've done nothing! I just want the thrown of Asgard! And if it means to kill you, than so be it!" 

As they continue they're close battle, Thor manages to defeate Loki, with the help of Mjolnir.   

"I am sorry brother, but if you were to take the thrown of Asgard, you would've been corrupted with so much power you couldn't handle." 

As Thor goes back to earth, he discovers the destruction of his MidGard home.  

"No! Who could've done such a terrible thing! I shall stop this monstrous thing, before it continues any longer!" 

Back on the streets the battle continues with the Hulk.  

As Spider-Man swings in to help before any more damage happens he is knocked off his web by a nuded Wolverine. 

"Man, Wolverine watch where ya' goin'! And put on some clothes why don't ya'?!" Spider-Man said.  

"Ehhhhh, shut it bub, and start fightin'!" 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just as soon as you put some clothes on....for the ladies sake." Spider-Man Replied. As Spider-Man joins the fight. Thor comes down charging with his Mjolnir yet so powerful. 

"FOR MIIDGAAAAAARD!!!!!" Thor yelling, than slams Hulk into the streets making a giant crater.

End of Chapter 1 

Note: Chapter 2 will be alot longer than this version. This is really just a beta. :)

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By TypingKira

FOR MIDDDGAAAARRRDDDD!!! 

Great writing, you've got a lot of talent. I like how you've gone with the Hulk vs. theme and great bits of comedy along the way (Ah, Logan. . . mmmm. . . )   

Anyway, I only have 2 complaints. One, your characters all have a great individual voice, you've done well with that, but I feel like it doesn't quite match their true speech, like as of late the Hulk has kind of gotten a more intelligent speech pattern, just something to keep in mind. And I'd really like to see a bit more description and surroundings.  

But, all that aside, this is a great beta and I look forward to more work from you! You're on your way!

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2  Edited By Project_Worm
@MadComics:  
pretty good except for naked wolverine haha
MadComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MadComics
@Project_Worm:
lol thanks.
MadComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MadComics
@TypingKira:
Got it...Hulk dumber...need to be more descriptive of the surroundings.
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By TypingKira
@MadComics: No, Hulk smarter. 
MadComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers