noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By noobmaster2001

Introduction

Hey everyone, I've decided to try writing my own comic series. I've decided to do a soft reboot of the 2099 series mainly Hulk 2099. This series takes place in the canon 2099/616 marvel universe although some things are changed up.

No Caption Provided

Issue 1

Hulk 2099 #1

We open at night with the image of a warehouse, inside we cut to the Wrecking Crew talking about a heist. ‘It’s real simple boys. At midnight some Stark industries trucks are gonna be hauling some high-tech energy converter, it can be used to increase someone’s powers an that’s where we come in. Soon as they make their delivery and haul off, we quickly take down the guards, so they don’t call down no Iron man or Avengers’ says Wrecker.

‘Energy converter? Sounds like something expensive I just know I’m gonna break it’ says Bulldozer.

‘Better not Henry, we need the dough and I still ain’t forgave you last time you smashed my getaway car during our last fight with Iron man’ says Piledriver.

‘C’mon you still mad about that? Thought I made it up to you when I Smacked Shell head through a bus’ says Bulldozer.

‘None of you are gonna be wrecking this boys, it’s important to me that it remains in tip top shape’ says Wrecker. ‘Really Wrecker? our employer’s not paying much for it. I mean, why don’t we just rob a bank instead? we’d make more’ says Thunder ball. ‘Because I’m the boss Franklin and you don’t talk back to me. Also, I ain’t concerned with the boss, I’m taking this energy converter for myself’ says Wrecker.

‘Huh why?’ says Bulldozer ‘Yeah, we need the cash I ain’t worried about no stupid converter’ says Piledriver.

‘This ain’t no ordinary energy converter boys, it can be used ta amplify our powers multiple fold so we’ll be way stronger and can batter anybody who messes with us’ says Wrecker.

‘I dunno Wrecker, I ain’t too hyped about having some crummy energy wave blast me’ says Bulldozer. ‘this ain’t no crummy energy converter boys it uses a unique energy source…Gamma waves!

Later we cut to the trucks entering the warehouse. We see that a few guards enter the base. They load off the energy converter placing it into a box. Suddenly, the guard’s turn around shocked ‘Sorry boys, Stark called you’ve all been relocated. Specifically, out that window’ says Wrecker as Bulldozer and Thunder-ball hit the guards sending them flying.

‘Right, Henry lift that energy converter onto the truck. Piledriver’s outside in the truck’ let’s just hope none of these guards spotted us’ says Wrecker.

Suddenly, a massive flash of light occurs in the warehouse. ‘Eh, what the-‘ says Thunder ball.

John Eisenhart appears, falling to the ground. ‘Oww...Teleporting is… very hard to get used to. Oh good, the bad guys haven’t left.’ Says John.

‘Who the hell are you, where’d you come from’ says Wrecker. ‘Doesn’t matter who I am. You think you crooks can jus- wait hang on... The Wrecking Crew! I remember you guys’ says John, smiling as he says it.

‘Course you remember us, we beat Hercules into a coma, wrecked Thor, Avengers, ran with the Masters of Evil’ says Wrecker.

‘Yeah, there was this movie about you guys. Well, you had a small role. You got beat up by Spider-man and Luke Cage’ says John.

‘The hell is he talking about?’ says Thunder ball.

‘Is it Bulldozer? Yeah you had a great part getting one shotted by Spider-man’ says John laughing. Wrecker is furious and backhands John into a crate. ‘Ouch… okay, I deserved that’ say John.

‘You stupid or something? Suicidal? Think you can just laugh at us and get away with it?’ says Wrecker.

‘Yeah, because any second I’m gonna change and beat the hell out of you guys’ says John.

The Crew pause for a second. ‘Hahahahahah’ the whole crew are laughing at John. ‘Man, you gonna do nothing small fry’ says thunder ball. John thinks to himself that now would be a really good time to get angry.

‘Don’t count on it, you wouldn’t like me when I’m angry’ says John. ‘Oooh boys, we hit him so hard he thinks he’s the Hulk, hahaha’

No, I’m not the Hulk. I’m A Hulk. John begins transforming to reveal himself as Hulk 2099!

‘What the hell’ Says Bulldozer.

‘C’mon I’ve fought the real Hulk, Thor, Hercules an Ulik this ugly ass lizard doesn’t scare me’ says Wrecker.

‘Tough talk’ says Hulk as he punches Wrecker into the ground. Thunder ball jumps up swinging his ball. It wraps around Hulk’s arm, John grabs the chain pulling thunder ball towards him then punching him into some crates. Bulldozer charges into John’s chest. Knocking him to the ground ‘aargh’ says John. Wrecker gets up again ready to smash Hulk. However, Hulk picks Bulldozer up throwing him at Wrecker, he dodges it. Smacking Hulk in the head ‘Aarrgh, you’re gonna get it now’ says Hulk.

Hulk smashes Wrecker into the ground. He grabs Wrecker by one of his legs then throws Wrecker through a wall. Wrecker smashes into a car outside. Piledriver sees this ‘Ahh crap’.

Inside Hulk is mocking the Wrecking Crew ‘Ha, I thought you guys did the wrecking? Man, you guys are getting wrecked. No pun intended.’ Thunder ball smacks Hulk on the top of the head. Knocking him to the ground.

Wrecker and Piledriver bust in ‘Hold him down boys’ say’s Wrecker. Hulk gets up spitting blood.

He roars ‘NOW I’M ANGRY’ (One thing to note is Hulk 2099 grows stronger with rage like regular Hulk. Although at a slower rate) He smacks Thunder ball into the ground beating him badly and knocking him out. The three members of the crew jump on the Hulk. The four all trade blows, after a long fight Hulk emerges the victor Although, he Is beaten and cut.

After making sure there all right, Hulk turns back into John. He hears the police coming and activates his teleporter leaving the scene. John teleports into his hotel room, collapsing into bed. While asleep we are given a flashback as to how Hulk 2099 is in the present day. In the year 2099 John was working for a film company run by Philip Stamuel who was preparing to produce a movie on the superheroes of the past. They revealed that in order to get the best detail they insisted that John be sent back to the heroic age so he could see what life was like. He declined the offer saying he didn’t want to wreck with time travel. Suddenly, the dimensional time portal device John had activated blasting him back in time. He is then left stranded in the 21st century.

John keeps attempting to activate it but instead it can only teleport. He received word from Philip that they are doing everything they can, and he will be returned soon. Lucky for John, he happened to have some money on him which equals to about 1 million dollars in this time. John heard about the Wrecking crew entering the warehouse thanks to a police report so he teleported there.

Later John is attempting to write a story based on his encounter with The Wrecking Crew. John had recently taken up movie producing and he’s struggling to come up with a story ‘C’mon John it can’t be that hard to write a story about a couple of weirdo’s using construction equipment. Alright, how about this- the devastator group are goons of Professor dread. Professor Dread’s wife was nearly killed in an explosion and his face was scarred. He wishes to capture the Behemoth because the energy within him may cure his wife. Okay, not bad. Definitely better than what Michael Bay’s great grandson puts out anyway, like…Trans changers 5? Really?’

John saves his stuff on his computer. He’s bored so he decides to go to a superhero themed café called ‘Cuptain America’s’ he sits down in the café writing in his laptop. A female waiter walks up saying in a very dull manner ‘Welcome to Cuptain America’s. All who oppose our coffee will be forced to yield. What can I get you?’ says the Waiter.

‘Yeah, can I get an Americano with no sugar?’ says John

‘Yeah, no problem, anyone who orders an Americano gets a free American shield cupcake’ says the waiter.

‘No thank you, Americano will be fine’ says John. John begins writing down rough drafts of ideas. He starts writing about an idea of a cult creating a monster. This gets him thinking about how he feels guilty about getting the Knights of Banner killed. Later the women comes with the Americano and cupcake.‘I said I didn’t want a cupcake’ says John.

‘Yeah and I don’t want to work in a superhero themed restaurant either…’ says the waiter.

‘Alright, oh…sugar . In. My .Americano. Nice.’ ‘Sorry what’s your name?’ says John.

‘Amanda’

‘Yeah good job, Amanda’ says John.

‘Sir, if your insulting me I’ll be forced to ask you to leav-‘ Suddenly, a massive explosion in the café occurs. John and Amanda are alright, they get outside to see what’s going on. There is destroyed cars, fires and people in need. John tries to sneak away so he can turn into the Hulk to help these people. Amanda see’s him leaving and accuses him of being a coward ‘Oh no, don’t tell me your coward ass is just gonna leave these people’ says Amanda.

‘I’m not leaving its just…I…forgot my laptop inside’ says John.

‘Your Laptop? are you serious?! There’re people dying here, people in need! Says Amanda angrily.

‘Lady get off my back. I need this’ says John.

Amanda is getting angry with him. ‘Of course, I’m on my own here couldn’t count on a snob like you’ says Amanda.

John is finally having enough ‘Oh for shocks sake fine! You wanna know where I’m headed, I’m going to change. I’m a superhero.’ Says John.

‘A superhero? Heh which one are you Snob man or Captain head stuck up his ass?’ says Amanda.

‘No, I’m the Hulk. Well, a Hulk. The Hulk from the future its complicated’ Suddenly a car is thrown smashing near Amanda, the shockwave blows her back causing her to hit the ground.

We hear a voice from the flames ‘John Eisenhart. I searched timelines for you. I’m not happy…' a huge monstrous figure emerges from the flames revealing to be…Abomination 2099!

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By noobmaster2001
Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By noobmaster2001

@jexsu: Thanks, have anyone you would like to see a story written about?

PaulPogba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#8 wildvine  Moderator  Online

Those paragraphs are way too long. All of this needs to be broken up. And multiple characters should not be speaking in the same paragraph,