How To Put Marvel TV Into Infinity War

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

This contains potential Avengers: Infinity War spoilers. So if you haven’t seen it, read at your peril! This is my only warning.

Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian materialised on the New York Street. Dr Stephen Strange, Tony Stark, Wong and a nervous Bruce Banner approached them. Stark peeled off his glasses as he didn’t quite believe what he was seeing.

“That’s them, Tony. They’re with Thanos.” Bruce said nervously.

The air hummed as the giant circular space craft above sent buffering winds across the city. Dr Strange weaved his hands creating two orange discs that danced on his fingertips. “This place is under my protection. You are not welcome here.”

“Earth’s closed today!” Tony added. “So off you go, back to wherever you came from.”

Ebony Maw smiled. “We are here for the stone. Give us that and we will kill you quickly and mercifully.”

“Okay Banner, time to green out,” Tony whispered.

“I can’t!” Bruce murmured back. “He won’t come out.”

“You’re embarrassing me in front of the aliens!” Tony spoke through his teeth and he slapped the scientist over the back of the head.

“Ow!”

“Did that make you mad?” Tony asked. “Annoyed? Peeved? We need the big guy! They have a big guy! We need OUR big guy!”

Banner shrugged apologetically. Dr Strange waved his hand and a portal opened behind them. “Mr Banner, you will be safe at my Sanctum.”

“Hey wait a miahhhhhh!” Bruce was sucked away leaving the trio to face the aliens.

“They waste Thanos’ time,” Maw said pointing at the Sorcerer Supreme. “Kill them!”

Cull Obsidian roared and charged down the street towards them. Tony engaged his armour, the new Bleeding Edge nanotech spilling over him like liquid that hardened instantly into an impressive war machine. “I got this!”

Several C shaped bars flew out from his back and formed an array behind him. Iron Man fired up his chest and hand repulsors that linked in with the C bars, firing off a massive wall of energy that knocked the child of Thanos off his feet and up the street.

Ebony Maw waved a hand pulling up pieces of the road telekinetically and firing them as a barrage of spikes. Dr Strange caught them all in a portal which funnelled through to a portal created by Wong and the deadly attack came back on its originator. Maw deflected his own attack except for two spikes that sliced his forehead and neck. He snarled in anger at the cuts. Iron Man rocketed forward laying down a volley of repulsive blasts.

Up the street Cull slowly sat up to see a large bald black man looking at him. “I’m Luke, welcome to Earth!” And he slammed a large fist into his jaw knocking the alien back down again. Luke pummelled Cull before the monster grabbed him by the hand and flung him up and away, Luke cartwheeled through the air and landed in the river as the servant of Thanos run back to meet up with his partner.

“Miss Potts,” Agent Phil Coulson barged into Stark Tower. “I need you and Mr Stark to come with me.”

“Phil! What’s going on? Is this to do with the...”

“The giant floating space ring above the city, yes.” Phil smiled as he ushered her towards the door. “We’re taking you to a secure bunker under the city. Is Mr Hogan here?”

Pepper was a tad flustered. “I don’t know where Happy is. Tony went with a man through a hole in the air, um, like a door but not a door.”

Agent Coulson looked at the woman he’d been dealing with for the past six years when seemingly everything went to hell in a handbasket. ”Myself and the agents of Shield are going to get you to a secure bunker under the city. We’ll locate Mr Hogan and give you any updates we can on Mr Stark. Okay?”

Pepper nodded and leant in, kissing his forehead. “Thank you.”

Coulson couldn’t help but blush before regaining composure to speak into his wrist. “This is A-1, I have Margaret Thatcher.”

“Is my code name Margaret Thatcher?”

“Iron Lady,” Phil winked at her. “We thought it appropriate.”

Jessica Jones staggered to the window and looked out at the weird thing in the sky. Her head ached, her vision was blurry and she wasn’t happy at the loud intrusion outside her window. Jessica chugged a massive hit of scotch, pulled down the blind and went back to bed muttering obscenities.

Danny Rand looked up at the spacecraft as people ran in all directions equally terrified and hysterical. A little girl stood crying in the street and was knocked down by a scared accountant yelling into his phone. Danny quickly scooped her up and moved into an alcove.

“It’s okay sweetheart. I got you.”

“Mommy!? Where’s my mommy?”

Danny looked around. “We’ll find her, I promise.”

Movie continues from here...

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@batkevin74: I thought he said "you're embarrassing me in front of the wizards" but maybe I misheard. Pretty good reconstruction, regardless. I like it. I was going to do something similar once, except I was going to write Man-Thing into the MCU and it was going to heavily involve AoS.

Edits: Haven't seen Jessica Jones so can't comment on that. I am curious if you'll incorporate DD and Punisher?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: In the film he does say wizards, just changed it up here because I thought it worked better for my story.

Jessica Jones is great! Haven’t seen S2 yet but S1 was amazing, David Tennant stole the show.

I have a vague idea for everyone’s favourite mass murdering vigilante, nothing of any substance yet. DD, nothing!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

This is some pretty cool stuff. And a few brief scenes like this in the actual film would have been more than enough to keep me happy. If you end up adding in DD and Punisher segments let me know.

BlueEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

@batkevin74: Good stuff, but extra respect if you could mix in the mess that was the Inhumans.

Tony, Peter and Strange wrestling with Thanos for his gauntlet might have turned out differently if Black Bolt had yelled in his ear first. Though I think that Black Bolt and Crystal were the only two that the series didn't completely ruin.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You dont because none of the TV shows are actually in the Marvel Cinematic Universe just TV shows act like they are

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#7  Edited By wildvine  Moderator
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: I have an inkling on Punisher, mainly to do with the "fading" that happens at the end. As for DD, he's kinda useless in this big thing, unless he can serve Thanos with an injunction or letter of cease & desist :)

@blueecho: I haven't watched ANY Inhumans to be honest. But Black Bolt would've been an asset on either Titan or Wakanda. I was hoping that Drax would've at least attempted to sever Thanos' arm off whilst it was outstretched, the pain jolting him back as opposed to a puny half human douche pistol whipping him in the teeth

@marvelanddcfan24: True, but this is how I'D DO IT if somehow I was head of Marvel and wanted to bridge the gap between TV-land and MovieWorld

BlueEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Daredevil would be a better fighter than Okoye and she did all right in Wakanda. And I don't really recommend watching any of Inhumans. It was pretty bad most of the time, comparable to a 1980s action tv series.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlueEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blueecho I think DD might have problems in a war with all the extra noise, scramble his senses and make him just mediocre

BlueEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers