How does this sound?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

This is an idea I thought of called Secret Seven. I story starting in Red Robin, then branches out to JLA. Breif synopsis:  

Red Robin finds an agent of the Cult of the Cobra and later tracks them down to their lair. He finds out that King Snake is alive. King Snake reveals that a long time ago, he was ressurected by a white light, and it told him to stay hidden until the time was right. He believes that time is now. Eventually, Cobra is defeated. Red Robin tracks down Jason Todd. He deduces the it was not exactly Superboy Prime's punch that restored him to life. It was that his punch effected the future events of Blackest Night. It branched the White Light out across time. He was the first ressurrected. Later it is revealed Blockbuster is also alive. After a breif fight, Red Robin finds a clue Jason gave him. Jason messed up his stance and put his hand on the ground. He knew Jason wouldn't do that unless it was on purpose. He knew King Snake, Blockbuster and Jason were the only ones ressurected so far. (Two legs and his arm on the ground, explaining the messed-up form.) After Blockbuster is about to kill him, a white light knocks him out. He goes to warn the League, and that's when things get big.....

That's what I have so far. Please leave some feedback! :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Anyone?

SteveRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers