• 58 results
Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Boken

Over 1,000 years ago the planet, Mutonica, was ran by the Ralos clan. They wanted peace and they had that untill a readical from the Krad clan wanted to rule Mutonica like a dictatorship. His name was Krad Boken. He bore a sowrd that would grant him strentgh. and after his death it will bestow his power unto his son's already awesome power. He made a deal with the Evil Wizard Drakath. Drakath let him gain all this power, but by gaining this power the rain of the 1,000th Boken berrer will be short. Boken took his chances and won the fight against the Ralos. As I said 1000 years later Krad Egroeg had a son with his wife Krad Ainos. His nme was Krad Mot. He had a little sister, and two younger brothers. The sister Haras was 8 years younger than Mot And the Brothers were 11 and 15 years younger. Little did anyone know Mot was to be the 1000th Boken

Chapter one comeing soon

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Boken

aztek_the_lost says:

"so I guess that means Mot is going to die early on in his life?"

well we'll find out soon i'll make the next chapter in a little while

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Boken

Mot was haveing a great day. It was almost the 23rd aniversary of his birth. He was destined to be wed that day to the most beautiful Mutonian, for only the Perfect Female may mother the next in the liniage of Boken. Mot at this time had the Title of Darkhonest. This is the term that the Krads haved used to say next of kin. Now Mot was training in the back of his palace when his sister walks in.

"Mot, You know Father is getting old. His death may be coming soon."

"Haras I'm very well aware that I may have to become the berrer soon. Why do you think I'm trying to use all my hate in order to keep the Hand of Darkness to stay in its true form. As soon as i master that I'll be ready to recieve the blade when Father passes. I already can Keep it in its true form for ever in darkness, but in the light I need to be better. I know this will be and unfair battle, but Haras will you train with me?"

"Mot I know you are trying your hardest, but im not much of a fighter. I'll find Sirhc and have him fight you while i keep pouring on the light."

"Thank you Haras."

The fight between the family started and then Mot started to get stronger. While we leave these three here, we shall take a peek on whats happening to our sick and dying Boken. Boken walked trough his doors and looked at his wife. He coughed and weezed. He knew he had months, maybe only days left.

"I have fathered 4 powerful and great children and Married the most Beautiful Mutonian of my time, Yet why am I not fufilled."

Boken thought about this

End Chapter 1

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Boken

Yea I'm going to have something big planned for chapter two, but i just need to think everything out. i'll probably post later on if i don't fall asleep.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Darkchild

sweet bro cant wait for the next post

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Boken

Mot, Haras, and Sirhc finished there training. Sirch was only 12 years of age. He had the ability to manipulate flames. He looked up to Mot. His father was sick for the majority of his life so he looked at Mot to be a father figure. Mot looked at his sibilings. Lets go and get some drinks. The three of hem were walking down the main street and then Haras was pulled into a dark alley. The people who grabbed her were from the Ralos clan.

"MOT, MOT. HELP ME."

As soon as Mot heard this he drew the Hand of Darkness.

"Sirhc, wait up there I'll be back soon."

Sirhc did what Mot told him, but after Mot jumped inot the alley he folowed. He wasn't about to miss out on a @$$ wooping handed by his brother. Mot attaked the Ralos thugs. He picked his sister up and placed aside.

"Are you o.k. Haras?"

One of the Ralos thugs was in the shadows. He emerged and struck Mot over the head. When the cops started to show up Mot was passed out with his head split wide open. The thug got away, but Mot killed the three that grabbed Haras. Sirhc was devestatred. He thought there was no way anyone could hurt his brother. If you didn't know any better you could of swore that a tear roled down his cheek. Sirhc wanted revenge on what that thug did to his brother. When the family was visiting him in the hospital Sirch flew off.

"Those ralos b@$t@rd$ are going to pay for what they did to my brother."

When he arrived to the Ralos ghetto he torched it. I mean he burned the place down. left no one liveing. Not a women, not a child. Word of that got around fast and then the leader of a under ground malitia named Ralos Akenhoten was enraged.

"Thats the last straw. Thos Krads have done enough to our people. It's time that we Reclaim what is rightefully ours. We strike the Palace tomorrow."

End Chapter 2

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Boken

aztek_the_lost says:

"nice post"

thanks this was leading up into what i'm gonna wright tomorrow im signin off now so yea

Papillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Papillion

ok so I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. it is very interesting but (dont eat me alive) i think certain secens like when Sirhc burns down the ghetto could use more detail. What was going on inside his head? what did the ghetto look like? did it smell like burning flesh? did he leave as soon as he set it aflame? and then what is his father sick with? it is safe to assume he has been sick for at least 12 years or is it less than that?

eventhough i have all those questions i still think its the bomb and i cant wait till chapter 3. =]

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Boken

For the porpose of understanding: Line=30 soiliders

Sirhc was flying back. He was thinking about the faces that were on the faces of the Ralos people. They screamed and pleaded for him to stop. He rememered there was one women. She was protecting he baby girl. The women had blonde hair and here eyes were as blue as the sky on Earth. He began to

"Please, Mr. Don't kill my daughter."

"Well I don't want my brother to be hurt by one of you Ralos scum bags. Mot is the strongest man I know, and you guys made me stop believing in him a little. This is for hurting my Hero."

Sirhc laughed when he thought of the look that the Ralos woman had on her face when he set her on fire. First the sent of her burning hair danced around his nostrils, he enjoyed it for some strange reason. While the flame was slowly burning her skull he picked up the girl and incinerated her infront of her mother. Sirhc laughed as he recalled her tears pouring out. Sirhc returned to the hospital to notice that it was in ruins. He saw that there was a Hospital employee running away

"What happened here."

"It was the Ralos they attacked here in retalliation to what happened in the Ghetto."

"Oh no"

Sirhc started to fly towards the palace. He knew if there was a place where Boken would bring his children, especially the next of kin would be back home. Sirhc was behind enemy lines and saw the Ralos attacking the Palace, but then he saw a huge bust of darkness. THen you just saw line after line falling. Sirhc knew there was only two people that could of done that, but only one could of done it so fast.

"Mot is that you."

Mot heard Sirhc in the background. He looked around and noticed that his brother was 5 lines away from him.

"Sirhc, get inside. Let me and Father take care of things."

While Sirhc argues with Mot we shall look at what BOken is doin. Boken looked at his opponant. It was none other then Akenhoten. Boken had his blade drawn. Then he thought to himself "I'm not as healthy as I was 10 years ago. If I want to win I must have Mot fight." Akenhoten then did a flash step and made it behind him. Akenhoten was known for his intense speed. The Flash step is the fastest that he could go. Akenhoten pullesd his knife on Boken's neck. THen he started to walk towards the balcony.

Akenhoten called out to Mot and his family.

"Now the Ralos will rule Mutonica once more."

Akenhoten slit Boken's neck and tossed him off the balcony. The blade the disappeared and reapeared inplace of Mot's Hand of Darkness. Mot has become the 1000th Boken. In a distant part of the uniiverse Drakath re-awoke.

"It's time to claim what Boken owed me."

Papillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Papillion

dudeeeee the detail makes it sooooo muchhhh better A+!!!! the end of that was really intenseee. but(dont eat me) true thats a fight scene and TRUE its an intense war??? detail detail detail. what was going on inside their heads? did boken have any last thoughts??? what was Mot's reaction??? what was Sirhc's reation???

i still think its awesome tho

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Boken

Thanks guys. The Next Chapter is where things will start to get intresting. Now that we have the 1000th boken What will happen, we will soon find out

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Boken

Mot felt a great power emitting from his hand. He looked at the sowrd. He knew that it was now his time, btu for the first time since he could remember he was scared. Then he heard a voice in his head. It was the voice of his father. Mot, do not be afraid of this power. Avenge my death son. Use your hatred towards the Ralos to unlock you true power.

"Yes father. I know what I must do."

Boken cleared his mind. The first thing he thought of after that was the hatread for the Ralos, more importantly the hate for Akenhoten. Then a huge ball of darkness encased him and he transformed. His body had a green armour around him. This was the form only a select few Boken can assume. To this day there were only three to ever assume that power and one of those were the original Boken with Drakath's power boost. Sirhc saw what happened to his brother and looked in aww. His jaw just dropped. His body was in a state of shock. He couldn't move a single muscle. all he did was think

Mot has the power to do that, and he just got the sowrd. How strong is my brother really?

Boken looked at Akenhoten. His mouth was covered by a face plate, but you could see his eyes. His eyes burned with a firey hetred and he stared at Akenhoten. Even with all the Krads and the Ralos fighting Akenhoten couldn't stop from meeting his eyes and fealing some of that hatred. Boken Raised his right hand and pointed at him. He then raised his hand(like when a DBZ guy is shooting a blast)and then darkness went from his feet to his hand. He then said the Ancient words that his ancestor used all those years ago, But he didn't yell it he spoke it. Soft enough that if you didn't know what it was you wouldn't be scared, but loud enough that you would still take him serriously.

"Boken Beam."

A blast came from his hand and it hit Akenhoten. It went right trough his mid-section. It just made a gaping hole in him. He fell Akenhoten fell to his knees. Akenhoten tried to breathe, but he just couldn't. He Raised his left hand but he then fell backwrds His thoughts were. This wasn't the best idea I ever had. With the death of there leader all the ralos that remained living fled. They didn't want to be killed by the new and more powerful Boken. The royal family walked towrds Boken. Boken's mother had killed herself as it was custom. Once you married someone on Mutonica when they die you die. Its not the best thing ever. Anyways Nhoj, Boken's youngest brother, was scared. Boken reverted from his tranformation to his original form

"Its ok little brother. Its still me Mot."

Boken then embraced his family. What he didn't know this may be the last time he would be able to embrace them.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Boken

thanks baby

Vine Villians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vine Villians

Good read man nice work

Sorry on VV account when saw this

Papillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Papillion

Goodness gracious that was amazing!!! The added detail does wonders for your writing. As a reader you held my attention the entire time. GOOD JOB darling =]

I can't wait for what comes next!!!

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Boken

thanks man

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Its good to see you active and writing again man

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Boken

Yeah thanks mags. I've just been really into my wrighitn lately.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Boken

Boken looked at his family. Even though it hurt him deaply that his father had died he knew he must be strong for his family's sake. As i've stated before since he was the destined one he had all the responcibility. Haras was crying into Boken's shoulder. Nhoj was crying to. He wanted his mother, but his ability of hightened intellegence told him that he must not dwell appon this.

Papillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Papillion

ahhhh more more more more more more more

why must you keep me wanting more????

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Boken

Alright sorry about the last one it was a mistake i posted to early.

#The Real Chapter 5 (Idk how to make this big any more)

Boken looked at his family. Even though it hurt him deaply that his father had died he knew he must be strong for his family's sake. As i've stated before since he was the destined one he had all the responcibility. Haras was crying into Boken's shoulder. Nhoj was crying to. He wanted his mother, but his ability of hightened intellegence told him that he must not dwell appon this. Boken then looked ar Sirhc. Sirhc was barely moved by the turn of events. Ever since he murdered the Ralos people in the ghetto, Especially the mother and child, It seemed that he lost his soul. Boken then had a weird fealing on the back  of his neck. Then the fealing went for a slight tickle to it fealing like it was on fire. He Rubbed his neck on the sport where his birth mark had been. He never knew what it was beacuse it was an oddly shaped D . He knew of only one other Boken that bore the mark and it was the original Boken. What Boken was about to find out was the meaning behind it.  The sky began to darken, but then it changed to a deep red. almost like the color of blood. From the sky 1,000 sowrds fell towards Boken and his family. Boken saw it and yelled to his three siblings. A man that was wearing a hood has flying above them conjorign the weapons. The man was elderly. His finger had rings that gave him more power, and his staff held the power of the universe.

"Get Down. The Ralos still think that they can beat us."

Boken created a shield of darkness that surrounded the four of them.

"I'll show them what happens when you hurt my family."

Boken changed form his normal form into his Second more powerful amour state.  Boken then jumped out of his shield and flew up  to the man that was conjoreing the weapons.

" You there Hooded man. What do you want?"

The man in the dark hood raised his head, but only enough that Boken could see him smirk. He then replied to him in a gruff, raspy voice.

"Why Boken I'm here to collect on a debt that your ancestor left of your head to pay."

Boken at that minute relized who the Hooded man was and was in a state of complete aww. to think that this man could of live for those hundreds of years. This man of course was Drackath.

"This is a very bad day for you Krad."

Papillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Papillion

ohhhhh i like ittttt i really really like it

i want more =]

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Boken

Yea sorry bout it i was going trough a bit of a dry spell I'll either post 6 tonight or tomorrow.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Boken
aztek the lost said:
"Boken said:
"Yea sorry bout it i was going trough a bit of a dry spell I'll either post 6 tonight or tomorrow."
its fine, I understand, it happens to me when I write all the time...that's why I try and always have more writing than I've posted so I always have back-up if I need to appease the fans :P
"
yea. i'm not that intellegent. i just more of a spurge of the moment.
Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Boken

#Chapter 6

Boken just stood there frozen in both fear and interest. He both wanted to know why he was still alive, but yet again he also wanted to finish this b@$t@rd  quickly. Drackath was just in the air smileing a dark twisted smile. he was missing several teeth, but the ledgends say that those teeth that he lost held the power that was needed to forge the Boken Blade. Boken armed himself and started to attack.

"No one puts my family in harms way and gets away with it."

Drackath aimed his mystic staff at him. He shot a strange red a blast of power that forced Boken to the ground. Drackath then went down and walked towards Boken. Boken's family was probably 1 mile away, but they were still terrified. Back to Boken, Drackath wasjust 5 feet away from him. He was still shootingthe blast to keep him immobilized.

"You silly Krad child. How many steller cycles are you?"

"I'm 24 steller cycles, but im wise enough to take you down."

"Oh is that why i have you Immobilized"

Boken then made it to his knees. He reached for his sowrd, Once he grabbed it hedeflected the blast back towards Drackath. Drackath had no idea what was going on.

How could this be happening to me. I mean i have universal power and over a melenia of expirience.

He then noticed what Boken was wearing. That body armour was crafted by Drackath's own Power. That the reason Boken was able to breack the blast. A look of terror ran across Drackath's face. He did not expect the once mutonian that he was to kill would infact posses power equal to his. He then thought about other reasons behind this. Boken was only 24 steller cycles and he could already tap into an abundance of the universe power. To think that he may become one day more powerful then Drackath himself worried him.

"Boken you shall die today. Maybe not fisically but i will kill you inside."

Drackath looked into Boken's mind useing his power of telepathy. He saw that he was to be wed to the most beutiful mutonian woman later on this stellercycle.

"Thanks to your nieve mind i was able to find out your true weakness."

Drackath teleported away. Boken then thought what Drackath could of ment then another horrified look ran across Boken's face. Boken started to fly towards towards the castle. When he walked into her room. Boken found his future wife. Dead on the floor with her heart in he hands. Boken fell to the floor and held her in his arms. Boken may not have known her for a while, but he still knew enough that she was to be the vessel in which his children would of been born from. Boken then bagan to weep.

Papillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Papillion

awwwww so sadd

i have a feeling that revenge will soon come into play???

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Boken

well revenge is a form of anger and hatred so Boken may use it to do something

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9bb5509ec3c
deactivated-5c9bb5509ec3c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is really good ^_^

I read the first few chapters, and they were a bit dry. But once you began to put tons of detail in the other chapters it definitely got a lot better!
Good job :]

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Boken

thanks

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Boken

With each tear that fell from his face he could feal his sowrd get weaker and more brittle.

Come on now Mot. Your the Boken now and you must learn to control your emotions. All sadness is is weakend anger.

Boken then swallowed his tears and went into a complete rage. Sirhc was the fastest out of the three siblings and got to Boken first. He saw his brother covered in blood and enreged. Boken had a dark aura surrounding him. Even Sirhc began to be afraid. Boken then tilted his head forward and gave the most evil of smiles . It appeared that Boken had snapped, but that wasn't the case. Boken was still in control, but he was leting the emotions do the driving. Sort of like a student driver type of thing. Anyways Boken tryed to think about Drakath. He was trying to lock on his energy reading.

"Damn it. Even with his power running though me i still cant find him."

Boken blasted a hole outside and began to fly to an open feild.  There he started to channel his energy trough his sowrd. He began to Yell at the top of his lungs.

"DRACKATH. YOU'VE HURT MY LOVED ONES LONG ENOUGH NOW ITS TIME FOR YOU TO DIE!!!!"

Boken was enraged and at that moment Boken saw a projection made by the universal energy. The projection was of Drackath. But this Was a younger, Strounger looking version of Drackath. Then It spoke.

"Young Krad. I was a fool to think i could defeat you and collect my prize im my current state, thats why i made a deal with a wondering soul that was killed by you. He would grant me half of his Youth for the restoration of his life. I hope you enjoy your new play mate."

At that moment a man appered from behin a rock he looked to be in the Mid to Late 40s. He also had a big gapeing hole in his chest.

"Hello you Krad Scum. You already killed me once this week. Its not going to happen again."

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Boken

yea i knew what you all wanted to see Drackath fight Boken, but i was think sumething diferent

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Boken

oh it will happen, but that will be back to the shotened reign of the 1000th Boken

Papillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Papillion

OH my oh my oh my!!!!!

this is soooo much better than you made it soundddddd AHHH

i cannot wait for more!

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Boken

#Chapter 8

Boken stared at his opponant.

"Ralos leader, I killed you once before so stay out of my way."

"Now you fithy Krad will die at my hands just like your weak Father."

Akenhoten then drew the very dagger that killed Boken's Father. On the Dagger was dried blood. The same blood that pumped through Boken's veins. The Blood of his father.

"That Dagger. You'll pay for the crimes you commited to the royal family of mutonica with your life. "

"Well how can you kill some one who is already dead?"

Boken needed to hing of a statege but then remembered the power of hatred.

"RALOS YOU KILLED MY FATHER DIE AT THE HAND OF MY BOKEN BEAM."

Boken shot the mighty Boken beam at Akenhoten. There was alot of dust in the sky. you couldn't see two feet infront of you, but then a gust of wind blew it all away and a figure was comeing in to focus. at first Boken didn't know what happened, but then he saw a figure clad in a golden armour.

"Ha Krad you thought that you could stop me again with that pathetic excuse of a Blast, but now Drackath granted me a suit of amour powerful enough to stand up to your bla--------"

The head of Akenhoten began to role on the floor. Boken used the shado step move to trade places with Akenhotens shadow. He then removed the with a clean decapitation. Drackath saw what happened

"oh D@mn it all to hell, If you want something done right. you have to kill him your self."

At that moment  a hand reached out of the ground and fire beagan pouring out untill it materiealized as the YOunger Drackath.

"Boken your Time is up."

Papillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Papillion

wow

oh my wow

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Boken

#Chapter 9

Boken started into a cold stare with Drackath. There was walls of fire surrounidng them. Boken's sowrd was  covered in blood so he did a quick flip of the wrist to remove all the blood. Then he moved his arm right next to him with the sowrd pointed towards Drackath. Drackath then Chuckeled.

"Krad Show me your true power. I wan't to fight you right."

Boken just kept stareing at him then his armour bagan to encase him sort of like a symbiote. It was crawling all over his Body makeing him posses power equal to Drackath, Or so he thought.. Drackath was ammused beacuse Boken thought he was stil as weak as he was when he was elderly.

"Now Krad you don't think you can defeat me now can you."

Drackath then Transformed his staff of unlimited universal power and placed it on his chest. Drackath Stood about 6'4" and was pretty well built much like Boken.Drackath then began to take he universal energy and began to make a suit of amour around himself. The amour was Black as the midnight sky. Boken had a bit of a shocked look on his face, but when he thought about it he knew this was going to come. Boken then lunged towards Drackath. Aiming his sowrds at Drackath's head.  Drackath made an X with his arms and blocked his incredible attack. The only phisical thing that happened was that Drackath moved back about 3 feet.

Remarkable how could he of withstood my attack. I placed allot of power in that one and he was barely affected. All i know is Brutestrength isn't going to cut it. I need to use the Shadow Dance tenique.

Now the Shadow Dance move is diferant then the Shadow Step beacuse instead of Tradeing places with a chadow Boken moves the shadow across the floor to where ever he wants. This how ever does infact result in a Shadow Step. So with that said Boken continued to attack him head on while he moved his shadow 20 feet across for Drackath's Left side. Then BOken Shadow Steped and said those famous words.

"Boken Beam."

Boken shot the blast towards Drackath. Drackath Turned and knocked it away with a mighty punch.

"Come now Krad if your going to try and make this interesting for me then you'd better learn quickly."

Boken picked up his sowrd and prepared himself for mele combat, since it was the only thing that affected him. There was a third armour in the fight  that both of them forgot, it was Akenhoten's amour. Since it was symbiotic it needed a host and it started  to inch towards Boken For Boken's Blade still had a piece of the amour from when he decapitated Akenhoten. Drackath then started flying in the air.

"Krad feal the wrath of my Doomsday Blast."

Drackath started creatign a blast powerful enough to destroy mutonica.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By T.J. Magnum

nice work B