How?

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DH69

how does one go about writing fan-fic? i gots to many idea's in my head but no actual idea how to write it out

Asymmetrical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 97

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By Asymmetrical

are you asking how to write a fan-fic in particular or just how to write in general?

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DH69

lol the first part

Asymmetrical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 97

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By Asymmetrical

well I guess with a real fan-fic, you have to concentrate on the character or group of characters you would most like to tell an untold story of, and then from that point just try and write it like you would any other story, preserving things that are "true to character" to whatever degree you want

really, you can reimagine a character any way you want like say a "What If?" story...but if you want to be true to character and maybe even unofficially fit it into the chronology somewhere that would require more research I suppose

honestly I don't think there are any rules or formulas too it, everyone writes differently

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DH69

what if i just wanna create a brand new character and have him occasionally interact with real heroes/groups

Marisol Montez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By Marisol Montez

That's fine! Fan Fics are good because the sky is the limit on what you can write.

Avatar image for captaincockblock
CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By CaptainCockblock

stretch your ideas out, find how they intersect then build off of that. my fan-fic is nearly done and pretty well put together and all the cool ideas I started with seemed so chaotic and hard to get down on paper.  it'll all be okay.

P.S. Check out "Batman Dark Utopia" on the fan-fic board.