YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

Colony of Roanoke

“OKAY EVERYONE, GATHER ROUND.” White called the colonists around the campsite as they watched the boat sail off into the distance, it was a sunny day outside, but the air filled with despair. The colonists were left with 8 crates of bread, meat, vegetables, and water. It might’ve seemed like a lot in hindsight, but divided by 115 people, that’d only last for 3 months with everyone eating at a minimum rate.

In the audience of colonists, a young man with platinum blonde hair yelled to White, “WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU LET HIM LEAVE US! WE MIGHT AS WELL DIE OUT, BECOME GHOSTS!”

“Please Nicholas –“White said before he was interrupted.

“Mr. Johnson, to you.” Nicholas said.

White’s expression turned from understanding to annoyance, “LOOK! Despite your rage I am your leader and you WILL treat me with respect. Now I am sending my best men to find any natives to see if they have supplies, but at the moment we mustn’t fret. We will survive, within a few weeks we should be able to make it back to England. I promise.”

England

Queen Elizabeth and Walter Raleigh sat in the Royal Parlor as they each drank tea while they discussed the colony at Chesapeake Bay.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

“Have you received any word about the new colony on the bay?” Elizabeth asked as she looked at the documents on the desk.

“No actually, that’s pretty uncommon to be truthful. Usually White gets back to me immediately, but he has to deal with that bunch of colonists, so I’m hopeful that everything is well.” Raleigh replied.

Elizabeth gave her empty cup of tea to the service worker, “Well, if you don’t hear any word in the next few weeks, notify me. I will send a ship to investigate. Speaking of ships, has Simon said anything to you about the baby?”

Raleigh cleared his throat, “Somewhat, he stated that he is working on it before he left. My Queen, if you do mind me asking, are you sure this is a good idea?

Elizabeth smiled, “Indeed I do, let’s be completely honest. That woman isn’t fit to raise goddamn rat, she might’ve hid her demons from her father, but the truth always comes out in the end. That child will be my heir, and she will be the messiah of our time. All we have to do is wait, and my blessings will be granted.”

“But what if the plan doesn’t work, what if the baby dies in the process?” Raleigh questioned.

“Then I will find a new uterus to plant the royal seed into, Mrs. Dare is nothing but a body to me, replicable. Now, shall we continue with what we were doing?” Queen Elizabeth said as she held her hands out.

Raleigh grinned, “Of course.” He grabbed her hands from across the table, and they looked down at the ground in unison and muttered.

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

More interesting stuff. I'm enjoying seeing the colonies and for some reason reallt liked seeing Queen Elizibeth. And I have no idea who you are planning to write.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@youngjustice: Hmm I have no idea. The Blood Countess?

You guessed a plot point of the next book, actually, so good job actually. :D

More interesting stuff. I'm enjoying seeing the colonies and for some reason reallt liked seeing Queen Elizibeth. And I have no idea who you are planning to write.

Thanks a lot, I was hoping that people would be interested in seeing the Queen. Thanks for reading!

@cbishop said:

@youngjustice: Just curious: why is it all in a quote box? Interred in The Tomb of Horror Classics. >:}

Mostly due to my personal OCD of Comic Vine's large text format, it annoys me when I am entering text. Thanks!