Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By waezi2

Henry Jekyll's journal, November 15th 2014

I'm a complete and utter moron.

Edward Hyde knows. Dear god, does he know.

When I woke up this morning, I read the usual note from Edward. On the note, he had taped a SD card. I placed it in my camera. I was quite exited, since he had before told me, that being filmed made him unconformable. I took this as a sign of trust, that he felt more secure with me.

I was wrong.

The card only had one recording. I started it, and saw Edward smiling to me.

"You want to know what I look like, Daddy?" He said. "You did, didn't you? What do you think? Are you proud? What do you look like, Daddy? Are you old? Are you really, really old?" Well, he mocks me, but it's contact, I thought. I was quite pleased.

Then he placed a finger on his forehead.

"I can feel you in here."

I gulped. I realized what he meant the note from the other day, saying that he knew. But how?

"Feel your thoughts. Old, dusty thoughts. Old and scared." I couldn't believe it. Edward knew that we were one and same person.

"Are you married? Do I have a mummy?" Edward made a smile of a 15 year old who had told a dirty joke. "Or are you alone? You feel alone. You think alone."

"How do you know?" I asked, even though I knew he couldn't hear me. But video-Edward already knew what my question was going to be.

"I bet you are confused, aren't you, Daddy? How do I know that I'm part of your f%cked-up brain?" He laughed. "I have dreams, Daddy! Whenever you put me to sleep, I dream. And I dream about you! At first, I thought I had REALLY weird wet dreams. But then, I realized that the dream was important. Didnt know why, but it was. I dreamt about your house, Daddy. Your big, expensive, stupid-looking and very-easy-to-find house! It took some time, but I found it. You see, Daddy, I CAN FEEL YOU!!!"

The recorded Edward Hyde looked triumphant at me. He probably knew I would be terrified at this point, while watching the video.

"Think of a number!"

My horror was temporarily replaced with confusion.

"No, do it Daddy, think of a number! A big! Fat! Silly! NUMBER! Go on, say it out loud! A big, fat number, any number!

I said the first one that came to mind; 103.

"103!" He yelled. I gasped.

"Oh, God! I was right, wasn't I? Bet I was right!!!" He jumped around, like he had won a contest.

He went on "Scared now, aren't you, Daddy? Scaredy, scaredy Daddy!!!"

And then, he stopped, sat down, and smiled. He was completely calm. He smiled, and said with a soft voice;

"I know where you live. I know who you are. And you need me."

"No I don't..." I mumbled.

"Yes... you.. do." Then, he stood up, and the image of the recording was shaking, as he took the camera in his hand. First now, I realized that he was in my house. He had recorded his message in my bedroom. And now, he was on his way to my reading room. As he opened the door, I could see a person sitting on a chair. As he moved closer, I realized that it was a woman, and that she was tied up. Her mouth was gagged. She wimped.

"See, Daddy..." He turned the camera at himself, still holding it up. "I need you. I don't know how I exist, but it's because of you. But I can still bother you. Let's see you clean this up, shall we?"

And then, he turned the camera off.

I ran to the reading room, slammed the door up. And there was blood everywhere. And the girl was shredded to pieces. He didn't just kill her, he had teared her apart.

How was I suppose to clean this room up and get rid of the corpse, if you could call the remains of the poor girl that?

This was one job I could not give Poole. He may be loyal, but not THAT loyal.

I decided to burn the whole room. Told Poole that there had been an terrible accident, which is partly the truth.

I have no choice. I must stop becoming Edward Hyde. He hates me, and want me nothing but trouble. For what reason, I do not know, but he has just proven to be wild and very dangerous. He said that he needed me, and that is completely true. But I do not need him. I will simply stop taking the serum. Problem solved.

YOU CAN'T GET RID OF ME, DADDY!!!

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

That was a really creepy issue... and it was very interesting seeing Hyde begin to torment Jekyll.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By waezi2
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

User Lists: 1109

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

User Lists: 1109

@waezi2: Ewwwwww, creepy good. Nice job.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers