Heroes meets Torchwood

Moomin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Moomin123

My story on how the Heroes Universe manage to make contact with life in a parallel universe. More specifically...Torchwood Cardiff.

Moomin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Moomin123
Chapter 1- 27th April 2009

It was dark at the Hub in Torchwood. Jack was in his office cataloging all the alien artifacts whilst Gwen monitered for Rift activity and Ianto prepared the beverages. It was quiet without Owen and Toshiko. The silence was chilling and brought back unwanted memories.
"Miss Cooper, here's your tea" said Ianto. "...and Jack, your coffee"
"Thanks, Ianto" said Gwen. She got back to her endless clattering on the computer's keyboard.
"Gwen, have we found anything?" asked Jack. Gwen nodded negatively as the Rift spikes continued at their normal pattern.
Gwen turned back to the laptop, only to find something new on the Rift monitor.
"Guys...you might wanna take a look at this" said Gwen. The Rift monitor had shown a huge spike of Rift activity.
"Jesus!" cried Ianto. "Where is that?"
"It's...just outside the hub"
"We need to get there right now, move out!" cried Jack. He grabbed his coat and gun and moved out of the hub.  

Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Calvin

Moomin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Moomin123

Oh...I thought that the chapter had been removed. I was wrong.

By the way. What does ... mean?

Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Calvin
Moomin123 said:
Oh...I thought that the chapter had been removed. I was wrong. By the way. What does ... mean?
I was just posting something so you could carry on, because you were complainnig about the anti-flood thing.

Usually ... means someone is waiting for you finish or making you point. Means awainting or a pause.