Here is a new character from my house of ideas. Hope you enjoy, true believers!!

Daredevil33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Daredevil33

Matrix

Origins: Born to geniuses Robert and Olivia King, Neal King went to M.I.T. at the age of 10, and graduating at the age of 15. He became CEO of his father’s company, Kingtech. When his parents died due to a mugging, he supplied upgraded police tech to the police. He then moved his technology company to supporting the combat of ISIS, a terrorist group in the Middle East. In order to prevent hostage situations or kidnappings, he became a master of Boxing, MMA, and Aikido by using robots inscribed with a specific combat style he had to master. When he visited a military base in Syria to test out his latest military technology, he was attacked and tortured for several weeks, resulting in him losing a kidney and seeing that his technology was being used by the terrorist organization. He then decided to fight evil and terrorism by building a cybernetic suit in order to combat threats. He now fights crime as the Matrix.

Powers: Due to having built his own suit of armor, the Ragnarok armor provides him the following abilities:

Flight: The suit has the capability to reach up to Mach 10, and can leap great distances.

Super human Strength: Due to the armor, King is able to lift up to 50 tons. He is also able to lift a large boulder, and fight several super humans with this strength.

Stealth: The suit provides a stealth capability that adapts to the environment of wherever the suit is in.

Energy Projection: The suit is able to emit plasma beams, fire beams, ice beams, and laser beams. He is able to project this through his palms, legs and helmet. He also has the ability to project this on through his rocket pack, and his chest plate.

E.M.P pulse: If he were ever to fight a foe that had a suit similar to his, Neal designed in his armor an E.M.P. that would knock out the opponents’ suit for 4 hours.

Enhanced Speed: The suit grants him to fly at the speed of mach 10

Blade Emission: Neal built into the suit twin energy blades on each gauntlet.

Enhanced Durability: The suit can withstand high caliber bullets and rocket launchers. The suit can also regenerate through absorbing electricity and energy attacks.

Force Fields: The suit has the ability to project wide range and short-range force fields.

Technopathy: Due to him also gaining the ability to communicate with technology, King has the ability to communicate and control machines. This is extremely helpful when dealing with other tech - powered combatants.

Abilities:

Master Martial Artist: Neal is a master in Boxing, MMA, and Aikido. He blends this with his suit to create a unique style of martial arts solely created for powered exoskeletons.

Genius Inventor: Even before he decided to fight crime, King was a unique inventor even before the Retributionist suit. He has invented grappling hook guns, advanced laser weaponry, non – lethal weaponry, force fields, and vehicles for the spy agency known as T.H.U.N.D.E.R.

Polymath: Neal is one of the world’s greatest engineers, robotics, physics, and chemist experts.

Master Computer Hacker: Neal is one of the world’s greatest computer hackers, and can easily detect any flaw within a computer system.

Uniform:

His suit is based on the Knights of Medieval times with modern edge technology. It is also based on military body armor. Powers of the armor are listed above.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@daredevil33: This character seems like an Iron Man/Batman hybrid, even the origin seems simular to said characters. Also it seems as if the character has no weakness which ultimately means he'll become sort of boring iif he's continually winning fights. But the main question is what do you plan to do with Matrix? Is there a fan-fic coming or is it just a bio?

Daredevil33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe. I am still developing characters. But my universe is supposed to be a homage to both DC and Marvel, but also creating something unique as well, and adding elements from Shohen Jump and Image. Also, my character will have the personality similar to Spider - Man, cracking jokes while fighting, which could sometimes make him cocky and lose a fight. Also, certain characters in my universe can infect his suit with a virus.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil33: The personality doesn't gel with what we know about the character from post 1 (A belated welcome by the way). The hybridisation of worlds is fine, although it would have been nice to know before hand, maybe in the original post. That said developing a fresh world rom scratch is hard and as such I wish you good fortune.

I'm currently in the same boat, writing an OC series so if you need assistance doedon't hesitate to drop me a PM

Daredevil33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you. Hey, will you be my first follower?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers