#1 Edited by goblin123 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi,

I'm writing a Punisher Fanfiction and I need to brainstorm brutally over-the-top violent ways for the Punisher to finish off an antagonist (however, it still needs to be a "Punisher" thing to do).

The villain is a self-styled Mafia Queen, someone who looks like a Disney Princess but is actually rotten to the core. She runs a massive criminal empire that runs unchecked across the USA that deals weapons, drugs, and slaves. She's had an extremely easy and privileged life and is very narcissistic and proud of her beauty; she believes she is superior to everyone else and that her bloodline is pure running all the way back to the Holy Roman Empire. Her organisation commits many hate crimes against minorities.

In the story itself, the Queen hires a large army of assassins to kill Castle but they are unsuccessful. Castle then attacks her mansion and corners her.

Upon being cornered, the unarmed Mafia Queen breaks down, gets on her knees, and begs for her life.

"Please! Please don't kill me! Please! ... Don't! ... I don't want to die! I don't want to die! I don't want to die!"

The Punisher really hates this woman because she's ordered a lot of innocent people killed. There is a lot of bad blood between them

What would the Punisher do?

#2 Posted by batkevin74 (15213 posts) - - Show Bio

@goblin123: I’ve seen Frank mainly use what is at hand to kill people. In the Punisher computer game he uses a rhino, in the comic he’s smashed a guys head through a TV set.

So if it’s her bedroom he’d smash her through a mirror or jam her cellphone down her throat. And even though he’s violent it’s not sadism, he’s just ending a problem.

Hope it helps

#3 Edited by goblin123 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74:

Thank you! I really like the ideas. The mirror might work symbolically...

Will begging for life/mercy and saying I’m sorry do anything for the Punisher? Or is he used to this?

#4 Posted by wildvine (14882 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74:

Thank you! I really like the ideas. The mirror might work symbolically...

Will begging for life/mercy and saying I’m sorry do anything for the Punisher? Or is he used to this?

Yeah no. Maybe in very special cases but not with this one

#5 Posted by goblin123 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine:

Then how do you expect the punisher to kill her in this case?

#6 Posted by cbishop (15425 posts) - - Show Bio

When you said she looks like a Disney Princess, my first thought was killing her with a broken mirror.

#7 Posted by goblin123 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop:

This sounds interesting...

What kind of mirror (small handheld, large rectangular one on a wall?)

How do you kill a character with a mirror?

Tell me more :)

#8 Posted by cbishop (15425 posts) - - Show Bio

@goblin123: I was actually thinking of some big wall mirror. The second time that Punisher scarred up Jigsaw (after he'd had plastic surgery to fix his face) Frank threw the guy through a plate glass window. So I could see him putting the Disney Princess wannabe through a large wall mirror. It could scar her up and turn her into Lady Scarface, or a large slice of mirror could fall and impale her, or cut off her head, or whatever.

#9 Posted by wildvine (14882 posts) - - Show Bio

@goblin123: To clarify, I mean he wouldn't feel pity or hesitate to kill her. Whatever method of death you choose to employ I'm sure is finr

#10 Posted by Jexsu (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

@goblin123: Could always immobile the woman with some sort of numbing injection, then casually slice her with surgeon tools, yank out her organs one-by-one. Or, could put her in a bathtub full of grenades, let it explode and take out a whole block. Tie her to a train track and let her get ran over. Or, for a more unique death... strap her to the outside of an F15 fighter jet, take her up, let her experience atmospheric trauma, etc.

#11 Posted by shampoo53 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@goblin123:

Punisher walks forward calmly. "You think you're above reproach because of your surface, but don't you know..."

She blinks, showing a slight confusion.

Castle quickly and precisely pulls the pin on his grenade, shoves it inside her mouth pushing her to the floor. He stomps his boot across her mouth, and looks into her large violet eyes. Castle holds her down for a few more seconds, knowing the perfect timing.

"It's what's inside that matters!" he says to her.

He deftly rolls away as the grenade rips apart that which she loved so much.

#12 Posted by goblin123 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@jexsu:

Very creative

The train idea I lik, but it would restrict the final face off to be somewhere close to a train track (ideally not revealed until the kill); it’s a reversal of the damsel in distress trope

The F15 is interesting but I think it’s too high budget for mr punisher