Hellion Miniseries Issue #1

DarkxSeraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DarkxSeraph

Hey, all. This is a post to link to a script that I wrote concerning bringing Julian Keller and the other New X-Men back into some semblance of the spotlight. It's a teen rated story (only by virtue of some minor language) with some violence, but is mostly a character-driven piece.

Link directly to the Story

You may feel free to comment with opinions or suggestions here, or on the post here.

Thanks a lot guys, and I hope you enjoy!!

Note: Characters involved in this script are the property of Marvel Comics. I do not own the characters, nor make any claim to their likenesses or them in general. Please support these characters by purchasing the Marvel books in which they appear.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@darkxseraph: Very professional look so far, I loled at this line

LOGAN:

I swear, I’m gonna strangle this kid when I find him.

I only read 1/3 or so, I hate scripts, but it was solid. Good job.

DarkxSeraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Pyrogram

@darkxseraph: Yeah, the script thing aint personal, I generally do not read anybodies really, But it was good, so it kept me on for a bit until I could not take it >_> So take that as a compliment.

DarkxSeraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RUSTMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RUSTMAN

Well done!

I'm not too familiar with many of the characters, but you got me interested enough to do a bit of googling so that's a plus I guess. I thought as a first issue it worked really well, and it's definitely got me interested to see where it's going.

Keep up the good work.

DarkxSeraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ChillinNKillin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ChillinNKillin

Yo man, enjoyed this first issue very much. I'm a big Hellion, Cessily, and X-23 fan so seeing them all in a fanfic, especially one as interesting as this, is great. A good break from the way Marvel has been treating them and the other New X-Men members.

Like @pyrogram up there, I'm not too keen on reading scripts as well, but the pacing and story was good enough that I just dot the urge to read the whole thing; it felt like I was reading an actual comic, so I must say that I'm very impressed. Though, I wouldn't have minded a bit of a darker tone (M-rated *evil grin*) and if you wrote Julian being a bit harsher in his speech seeing how he feels abandoned, or at least unwanted, by everyone (minus Cessily and Dust) at the moment. Anyway keep up the great work, as I eagerly await for the next part.

Also, did you see Clay Mann's New X-Men commission that he just did? It looks beastly, and while it's a faux cover he added Bendis's name to it and put the date Sept. 18.... Bendis responded on twitter that it looked awesome, but said the he wasn't working on something involving that team at the moment, but it could just be him faking us out like other writers have in the past. Changes were said to be coming to ALL X-Men titles following the Battle of the Atom event, and with it looking VERY likely that the Original 5 are going back to their own time it's not out of the realm of possibility that we could see the old team, or likely a variation of some old crew and some of the new students headlining that title. What are your thoughts?