Gumball Cannonball fusion (my first movie on here) "Gumball Run"

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By basicfan30

Cast : Dom DeLuise, (Victor Prinzim / Captain Chaos) Jonah Hill (new character son Stephen Prinzim), Michael Sarrazin (Michael Bannon), Chris Pine (new character Chris Bannon), Burt Reynolds (J. J. McClure), Chris Pratt ( new character son Randy McClure), Raul Julia (Franco Bertollini), Nadia Bjorlin (new character daughter Sofia Bertollini), Jackie Chan (character name Jackie Chan?) Steven Yeun (new character son Troy Chan) Alexandra Daddario and Kate Upton (new characters daughters of Jane Johnson -Brittany and Stephanie)

Mattracks Jeep team Prinzim------Ferrari F 50 team Bertollini--------Hellcat Charger made to look like cop car team McClure------Porsche 911 GT3 RS team Johnson---------------Ford SVT Shelby Cobra concept team Bannon-----------Nissan GTR team Chan.

Opens to sun rising over dirt track with olde timey track car going around the track fast (text on screen "small town outside of Vegas may 27th 2011"). Oldman watching. His cell phone rings and he turns to answer it we see the man is J.J. McClure (Burt)

other end of Phone Michael Bannon "I heard tails of you and some of your friends making a run across the country about 30 years ago. Is that right?"

Will continue the story later got to go

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By basicfan30

Ok second attempt at continuing this story :(

JJ (Burt Reynolds) : Who is this?

Michael (Michael Sarrazin) : I'm the guy who won the rally 5 years before you guys did your run

Randy McClure (Chris Pratt) : Dad you missed the end of my practice. Who's that on the phone?

JJ : Some guy that claims he made the run I made before my crew

Micheal : I'm not just some guy I won the Gumball ra.....

JJ : *interrupts* Oooo Gumball why didn't you say so? I know you. You guys were pretty wild.

Micheal : Well my son's been bugging me about the good old days. Thought maybe you'd be interested in one last run?

JJ : Well hot damn my son's been bugging me too. We're in. Randy : We're in what?

Micheal : We got a twist tho. My son wants this to be more than a repeat of 30 years ago. So I came up with Seattle to Miami instead. Whatcha think?

JJ : I like the view in Miami. *fades to black*

*Michael in garage young man working on car*

Michael : Jane you there?

Brittany Johnson (Alexandra Daddario) : No mom's not feeling well. Bannon is that you?

Stephanie Johnson ( Kate Upton) : *scoots in to listen on phone* Who's that?

Michael : How would you ladies feel about going for a run?

*girls smile at each other* Brittany : We're in.

Michael : Well this time we're starting in Seattle and going to Miami.

Stephanie : We like Miami. *both jump up and down with excitement * fades to black*

*Sofia Bertollini ( Nadia Bjorlin) keys in hand standing by Mercedes SLS AMG * Sofia : I'll drive

Chase Rodgers (Ashton Kutcher) wearing racing clothes : Wow babe thats waaay to much car for you. *snatches keys*

*Sofia snatches keys back* : That's it we're through ! That's my car ! Don't even try to catch me. *peels out*

* camera follows the SLS through Nappa valley very fast driving--to winery garage past six Ferraris - Man sitting at desk at back of garage *

Sofia : Dad I want to do a rally * man turns around*

Franco Bertollini ( Raul Julia ) : Well then my lovely daughter you will be very happy with the phone call I just had. Because all we have to do is choose a stallion from the stable. * opens arms to show case the Ferraris * both smile fades to black*

*Victor Prinzim ( Dom DeLuise) walks through messy room to young man playing video games facing away from camera towards tv*

Victor : Son we're going to race across America said excited

Stephen Prinzim (Jonah Hill) : Daaaaad do I have tooo?

* Victor shows Stephen a picture of Brittany and Stephanie in bikinis*

Stephen before his dad can say they are in the race : I'm in.

*Victor still says* : They're in the race. I thought that might change your mind. Come on son we need to strategize.

Stephene : Strategize? Um..... get fast car go fast........done. keeps playing his game.

*Victor smacks the back of his head grabs him by the ear and drags him out of the room* fades to black *

*J.J. on phone * Chan what sayes you come back over to the states for another run?

Jackie Chan ( Jackie Chan ) Oooo yes that sounds great my boy doesn't believe my stories. You know he's big time race driver here in Japan.

J.J. : My boy's good at the wheel too Jackie *both smile and hang up*

Troy Chan ( Steven Yeun) : Who's that? *pops head out from under hood of car*

Jackie : I'll show you your father can drive we are going to America and we are bringing Godzilla. *both smile fades to black*

* camera scrolls down Space needle to show Ford SVT Shelby Cobra concept pull up with Chris Bannon (Chris Pine) driving* nice engine revs*

* Ferrari F 50 pulls up next to Cobra nice engine rev*

Chris : Hellllooo *to Sofia obviously interested*

Sofia : Hi * nicely but not too nicely*

*Charger Police car pulls up nice engine rev*

Michael : Oooo great

*J.J. and Randy step out* J.J. : No worries just strategy

* Porsche 911 GT3 RS pulls up nice engine rev Brittany and Stephanie step out*

* Nissan GTR pulls up nice engine rev Jackie and Troy step out*

*crowd makes a co-motion Mattracks Jeep pulls up*

J.J. : what the hell is that?

Victor : We have a bit of strategy on our side too.

Stephene : *talking to everyone but only looking at Johnson sisters* You all are taking the roads we are going straight there.

Franco : Now ladies and gentlemen we have to get moving the real cops won't like this gathering in front of the needle. So please allow my lovely wife to get this race started.

Michael : It's not a race it's a challenge.

Franco : yeah yeah Lucia if you will.

*Lucia Bertollini ( Sofia Vergara) steps out from behind one of the footings of the tower* * pulls a full size checkered flag from cleavage* : On your marks....... get set.......Gooooooo !

Stephanie to Troy : Why we even get out if we're just going to leave that quick?

Troy : I don't know

Both Brittany and Jackie : Come ooooon

*everyone peels out*

obviously this needs alot more work but here's a start.

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanks for the inspiration @batkevin74 your thoughts?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@basicfan30: @basicfan30: Add some pictures. I know who Dom Deluise is, a lot of people don't. It'd help with recognition.

Story is fine, needs an edit and a spellcheck but as a story it's fine. Need to finish it though. Keep going

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By basicfan30

@basicfan30: @basicfan30: Add some pictures. I know who Dom Deluise is, a lot of people don't. It'd help with recognition.

Story is fine, needs an edit and a spellcheck but as a story it's fine. Need to finish it though. Keep going

Um there are pictures of everyone and the cars too.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@basicfan30: ha ha ha they weren't showing up on my phone. Ignore that

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok so now I'm realizing the dialog and action direction and other things of a race movie are hard to write out but I have one more character I'd like to introduce.

*Race awesomeness and fast driving occurs as the racers leave the Space Needle * **the GTR and Porsche catch up to the others right before the bridge across lake Washington** ***fades to black a voice sayes awe come on ***

*Lieutenant Roscoe watching baseball on TV starts rocking in chair*

Lieutenant Roscoe ( Normann Burton ) : It's....... It's..... happening again

new character Mrs. Roscoe (Phylicia Rashad) : O honey nothings happening watch your baseball and reeelax

new Detective Roscoe (Michael Ealy) : Actually mom I just got a report of a group of cars driving very fast heading out of Seattle.

Lieutenant Roscoe : Son you have to catch these guys..........Son you gotta.........you.....just gotta. *panic in voice*

Mrs. Roscoe : You heard him boy go get'em

No Caption Provided

Detective Roscoe : I got this dad! *grabs keys and smiles*

*Detective Roscoe gets in Police Viper SRT10 ACR revs engine peels out*

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By basicfan30

* fades back to bridge voice awe yeah* camera scrolls across the faces of all the racers showing who's driving. Chris, Randy, Victor, Sofia, Brittany and Jackie * cars all roll up to a line across the the road where the bridge starts. epic drag race across the bridge* GTR wins the drag (as per real life but it's close) they then come up to traffic and dart through it.

Detective Roscoe looking on from a higher road : O wow these guys are good. * makes note of the colors and makes of the cars* drives off perch quickly toward them.

* the Mattracks Jeep loses badly obviously but pulls off road right after bridge*

Stephen : Dad the others are pretty far a head are you sure we shouldn't have got a faster cars?

*Mattracks Jeep running through forest*

Victor : but look they are trap by that traffic up ahead.

* Jeep dose gain the lead as the other cars are trapped by traffic*

Sofia and Randy in unison : Dad how'd you get through traffic back in the day?

Franco : O sweety I caused the traffic pull around the crashed car up here the road behind it is clear.

JJ : turn the lights on boy

Michael : Hey look at that ! follow that Ferrari. *to Chris*

Franco : Oh good they saw I wouldn't want to win the race before it even gets exciting.

Troy : *a bit further down the traffic * Ok so this is much more than just driving skill how are we going to get around this?

Jackie : smiles Son we don't call this a GTR we call it Godizilla.

Troy : We're going to blow them up?

Jackie : Per haps Mech-zilla would fit better. * flips a panel down on the dash to reveal a row of buttons* he presses a button with a kangaroo on it. and sayes : hold on.

* camera pans down to under the car. jacks like on race cars stick out with a slow gas pressure sound. very suddenly the gas sound builds and the cars jumps ahead ten spaces in comical/cartoon-ish fashion.*

Troy shook up : What the hell was that?

*car jumps again with gas sound*

Jackie : You are right skill alone won't win this race we have tech beyond that silly mattracks. That's how we'll win

Stephanie : How would mom and grandma get outta this?

Brittany : Um........ * pulls down her cleavage*

Stephanie : Come on Brittany cleavage can't fix every thing

Brittany : I know I was just joking but........... *points at construction worker (men) blocking off an alternate route*

pull down her cleavage Stephanie : Well I guess it will help this time.

* 911 pulls up to the blocked off road*

Brittany and Stephanie together : Hey boys we need some help.

* construction guys walk over mostly shirtless hot guys 6*

Stephanie whispers to Brittany : These guys are actually pretty hot

Gruff construction guy voice from one of the guys : How can we help you ladies?

Brittany pressing boobs together with elbows casually : Could you let us through here Pa-leeez ?

Overtly gay voice from one of the other construction guys put his arm around gruff voice: O girl we can't just let any little pretty person through here.

*both ladies re adjust back to more comfortable postions in sitting and clothing*

Stephanie : wait come on guys have you ever heard of the gumball rally or cannon ball run?

Gruff voice : O yeah! Tell ya what if you can beat my truck we'll let you through *smiles at all the guys*

*911 GT3 RS pulls up to dirt line* loud rumbling engine * monster truck pulls up* * other construction workers cheering*

Overtly gay : On your marks...... get set.....GO

*oddly close single lap race around fairly tight dirt track* * girls barely win*

Stephen yells out : Great job girls as he drives by quickly through the forrest by the construction track.

Brittany : O great all that work and we're still behind the...........tank.? *confused as to what to call the jeep*

Stephanie : Yeah but with this clear road we are going to smoke em' *nice engine rev drives off quickly*

*Police Viper SRT10 ACR pulls up behind Nissan GTR* *Detective Roscoe about to "hit em with da blue lights"* but stops as he sees a gang of bikers surround old couple in convertible beetle*

* Jackie see bikers too now the gang and old couple have all pulled over gang is harassing old couple*

Jackie : Pull over Troy : Yeah

*Detective Roscoe also pulls over but far enough back to watch what happens*

Biker : What's your problem slant eyes?

Jackie : I was going to let you leave but now * kicks all their asses great slightly funny Jackie Chan fight*

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers