Grey Area a Star Wars Story: Chapter 6, Anger Leads to Hate...

That_Vs_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Krieger was sitting inside the temple library, he was at a terminal researching force techniques and other information. He had taken a special interest in the force ability tutaminis, he had begun practicing it to some degree of success. Krieger also found interest in jedi battle armor and the metal cortosis. He had already discussed it with the temple metal-smith and he put in an order for a full set of armor. Krieger was however, disappointed with the fact that he didn't know how to acquire the cortosis due to its rarity. While waiting for the armor, Krieger switched his clothes from his light tan padawan robes to dark grey robes with a hood, and lighter grey sleeves.

"Krieger! There you are, ive been looking for you." Dooku ran towards Krieger.

"What is it Dooku?" Krieger sensed that his friend was nervous, and upset.

"You need to come to the control room now. Its about your master." He was breathing heavy cleary out of breath from running around the temple. Krieger's heart started beating as he got up and followed Dooku. His mind was racing, Whats wrong? Is she hurt? They twisted and turned through the temple halls, they made final turn through a door way and into the control room. There projected from the holotable stood Kranq, many jedi including Yoda, Plo Koon, a young Kai Adi Mundi, and others stood around the table listening to the message.

"Hello there jedi scum!" The slaver was showing aggression, and was standing arms crossed. "I am Kanq, as you already know you sent one of your people to try and take me down." Kranq uncrossed his arms and and reach to his belt and clipped something. "This is her lightsaber." the slaver laughed as the jedi around the room muttered concerns with each other. Krieger's heart dropped at the sight of his masters saber in that monsters hand.

All of a sudden Krieger began to feel a large amount of emotion build and swell inside him. He felt tears start forming in his eyes, and his fists clench. He tried to think that his master must be alive, captured and maybe hurt, but alive. This alleviated some of the anger but not all of it, he still felt his heart beat, but he relaxed his hands a bit.

"Desire a ransom do you?" master Yoda looked up at the hologram, and Zanq began to laugh. The laugh was blood chilling, and the jedi began showing faces of fear.

"No a ransom is not necessary. Trust me you will never see your friend again." the slaver clicked a button on his gauntlet and the hologram transitioned to a recording. It showed Kara on her knees, as Kranq raised his blaster to her face and fired. Everyone in the room flinched, and the hologram transitioned back. "Take this as a warning, stay away from my operation. Unless you want more jedi to meet this fate." The slaver started laughing again as the hologram fizzled out.

The jedi in the room started to sense a massive amount of anger and rage forming in the room. They looked over and saw Krieger standing there. His face was red, and his teeth were bared. Krieger's fisted were clenched hard, and his arms were raised a slighted bit. He was shaking and a tear began to roll down his cheek. The room began to shake as Krieger's anger started mixing with the force. Plo Koon ran over to him and tried to calm him down.

"Calm yourself Krieger, dont let your feelings cloud your mind." Plo tried to talk to Krieger, but the young jedi just simply stopped his fury. The room stopped shaking, and Krieger began walking out of the control room.

"I'll be in my quarters." Krieger walked out of the room, and down the wall.

He hade made his way to his room went in and looked the door behind him. He walked over to his desk in the corner and activated the holoprojecter he had placed on it. It fizzed on as a republic officer appeared.

"Hello Krieger, its been a while." the young officer once accompanied Krieger and Kara on a peace mission to Mandalore.

"Yes It has been, its good to see you Jak." Krieger sat down and rested an arm on the desk as he spoke. "I unfortunately am not calling to catch up."

"I see." Jak crossed his arms and leaned to one side. "What can I do you for?"

"Kara's dead." Krieger saw his friend's face lose its smile.

"Im so sorry." he dropped his arms and stood straight again.

"I need your help to find the person who did it. He is a zygarian male, named Zanq." Krieger, had one last tear roll down his cheek.

"I've heard the name before." Jak placed his hand on his chin. "I'll send you what I can but its not much."

"Thats alright. Anythings good for a start." Krieger stood up and began to pace.

"Isn't revenge against the rules?" Jaks looked nervously as Krieger paced.

"It is, but rules or not this monster needs to be brought to justice." Krieger stopped his pacing.

"Fair enough." Jak nodded in agreement.

"Ill talk later Jak." Krieger flipped off the hologram, and sat in the middle of his room on the floor and began to meditate. He began to work out in his head the plan for attaining his vengeance upon the man who took away the closest thing he had to a mother.

Author's Note: Thanks for reading and i hope you enjoyed.