Grey Area a Star Wars Story: Chapter 2, Chains of a Jedi

That_Vs_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Krieger and his master began landing on Tatooine just outside of Mos Eisley, he got up and went to the closet nearby just outside the cockpit. He grabbed a dark brown cloak and placed it over his tan colored Jedi robes. His master did the same, though her cloak was a lighter brown. They began exiting the ship as the boarding ramp hit the dusty ground.

The planet's twins suns baked the planet, Krieger first breath filled his lungs with dry dusty air. He could see the heat waves rising off the nearby buildings, and the smell was that of animal droppings, sun cooked trash, and the odor of the cities denizens. Krieger had never been to Tatooine before, and his firt impression, wasn't a good one.

"Come Now, we have a slave ring to bring down." Krieger's master hurried out of the landing port into the busy streets.

"Twi'leks, Dugs, Weequays, humans, and so many others." Krieger looked around at the many aliens walking around. "But its not like Coruscant. I sense these people, well for lack of a better word, are low lives, scum, and... victims?" Krieger was confused as the sense of fear and paranoia.

"This planet isn't just home to criminals my apprentice, many hear are on the run. whether it be from their past, their enemies, or even themselves." His master spoke as she made her way to a nearby shop and knocked on the door

"Come in, Come in we are open." a raspy growl of a voice came from inside the shop.

The two jedi entered the shop and were greeted by a old and rough blue skinned toydarian.

"Hello my friends, what is it you need. I promise you I have it, and if I don't have it I will find it for you." the flying alien hovered near Krieger. Then around to his master. "Well, for a higher price of course." The shop keeper grinned.

"I have no need for your wares, I am just in need of directions." Krieger's master waved away the shopkeeper.

"What?!" The toydarian glared at the jedi master "Why would you bother me then? hmm. I'm a parts dealer, not a star chart!" his temper was a short one and quickly rushed the jedi out of his shop. However he could close the door, the jedi master flashed credits.

"How about for a reward then?" she got the shopkeepers attention. He looked at her with a confused look

"In that case, were do you need to go?" the shopkeeper grinned again

As his master and the toydarian spoke, Krieger sensed something. He shifted his eyes to an ally way across the street. A old alien entered the ally, however a shifty weequay thug followed him. Krieger quickly made is way through the crowd and across the street, he stood with his back against a wall as he peaked into the ally way. The weequay and the older alien were in an argument, then all of a sudden the weequay knocked down his target and pulled a knife.

"Come now, cough up your goods." The weequay spoke as he gave the other alien a swift kick.

Krieger rushed into the middle of the ally entrance.

"Stop Leave him alone scum!" As Krieger shouted the weequay turned his attention towards the young jedi.

"Yeah why should I?" The thug was now facing the new threat.

"Or else ill make you." Krieger's eyes locked with his target's

"Oh really? and how you gonna do that?" The thug made a few steps towards the jedi.

"Ill show you how." Krieger's fingers had just barely touched his saber, when someone grabbed his shoulder. He turned to see his master's very irritated face.

"now, now there is no need to fight." His master spoke calmly, "My young friend here doesn't know when to mind his own business. please continue with your activities and we will leave you too it." The weequay stepped back and turned back towards the old alien.

"A'ight then go, but next time ill gut you no matter what." And with that he continued the mugging, as Krieger and his master hurried away.

"Why did you stop me? He is going to hurt that person!" Krieger's face was red with anger and irritation. His master turned towards him.

"We cannot give away our presence here. This mission is too vital, besides it was non of your business anyways." She again looked at her apprentice through the corner of her eye. "Calm your self young apprentice don't let your feelings cloud your judgement."

"But I thought the jedi were suppose to protect the innocent and stand for just-" Krieger was quickly silenced by his master.

"Enough!" she stopped and looked at her apprentice "I know the jedi way, but our mission here will save countless lives. The sacrifice of a few credits is nothing compared to this." She quickly turned and hurried him into a cantina. "Now hush, we have business to attend to."

Author's Note: hello again, and hopefully you enjoyed chapter two of this story. I hope you enjoyed. I also hope to post a new chapter daily or at least as soon as I can. I know its an odd chapter ending as well but it will be worth it I swear! Also this series will be very long if things go as planned. I will try and keep it interesting and good. I mean we are still in the early sections of Kriegers story and journey through the galaxy. Also bonus points to those who recognize the blue skinned toydarian!