Grey Area a Star Wars Story: Chapter 1, Way Of The Jedi

That_Vs_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It was early in the morning on Coruscant, and the Jedi in the temple were just waking up and most were just waking up. However the sparring area on top of the temple was filled with the sounds of clashing blades. Yoda sat idly by and watched the two padawans as their blades clashed. The youngest of the two padawans was human only 10 years old, the other was another human was 16 years old. The Older jedi clearly outmatched his opponent, and was relentless as his blue saber clashed against the green blade of the younger one. Eventually the eldest jedi knocked down his younger target to the ground with a kick. The Young Jedi's lightsaber deactivated as it rolled away, as his gaze fixed itself on the blue plasma of his opponent's blade hummed inches from his face.

"Enough That Is." spoke the old master still diligently watching the two. "Krieger, won you have. now, help up young Qui Gon."

Krieger deactivated his saber and reached out his hand to young Qui Gon, who was still lying on the ground. The younger Jedi grabbed the outstretched hand and stood up. The two padawans then faced their master and bowed. Yoda's cane clicked on the floor as he walked towards the two.

"Skilled you both are but much to learn you both have." The old master was now right in front of his students. "Krieger, to much aggression you still use, the jedi way that is not." Yoda pointed towards the older Padawan, and then to the younger one and spoke "And young Qui Gon. Hesitated to much you did, destroy you that could have."

"But Master he is way older and bigger then me I had no chance." Qui Gon complained as he waved his hand and his saber returned to him. Yoda then closed his eyes and both of the padawans started to float in the air

"Matter not size does, smaller then you I am." he set the boys down "now return to your masters"

Qui Gon bowed again and ran inside the temple. Krieger however stayed behind, Yoda sensed the boy wanted to speak.

"What is it young jedi?" he asked as the boy clipped his saber to his belt and replied.

"Master, why is it against the rules to use aggression. With it I become more powerful if only for a moment." Yoda glared at the boy

"Aggression is fueled by anger, and anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering. The Path to the dark side this is." Yoda turned towards the temple doors and again his cane clicked as he walked. "Go now, we must"

As the two entered the temple, a older Twi'lek jedi approached them.

"Master Yoda how good to see you, and is see you have my Padawan as well" she spoke with a smile as her gaze switch from Yoda to Krieger.

"Yes and a great warrior your Padawan is." he then nodded goodbye and left.

Krieger and his master then walked with his master towards the hanger.

"Hurry along now Krieger, we a have a mission on Tatooine" The master spoke without looking back at her apprentice.

"Tatooine? why are we heading there" Krieger was having difficulties keeping up with his master. she looked back out of the corner of her eye.

"Rumors of a slave ring connected to the inner worlds. We are to investigate and bring it down if possible" They had finally reached the hanger. As they boarded a small freighter she spoke to him. "this will be your test, succeed and you will be granted the title of Jedi knight"

Krieger smiled eagerly as he took his seat in the cockpit next to his master. They took off, and before heading in to lightspeed, looked back one last time at Coruscant, for it would be the last time he sees as a jedi padawan.

Author's Note: Hello and thanks for reading. this is my first fan fic and second time writing a story, and am using this as practice for a bigger personal project. I will expand more on Krieger's story and I hope you all enjoy it as well, there is much more to come. I also hope to improve my authoring skills along the way.

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well done. One Star Wars fan to another, I wanna see where this goes.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@that_vs_guy: Pretty good. Need some work on your punctuation but story wise it’s good