Gotham's shadow: Nightwing Part 4

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DickGrayson

Damian fell, his hair blowing in the wind, along with his cape.

His eyelids slowly shut, and continued to free fall.

Damian was inches from collapsing onto the floor, and Dick, along with Bruce, Leaped off of the Bat jet, diving down after Damian. Dick's mind was fixated on saving Damian's life, he knew that is what had to happen. Damian couldn't die, he wouldn't.

Bruce quickly tackled Damian onto a rooftop. Ribs, shoulders, and hands where broken once Bruce, and Damian collapsed onto a rooftop. Dick sprinted over, and pressed his hands on Bruce's, and Damian's backs. "Are you okay!?" Dick exclaimed, and the sounds of sirens where heard down below.

Bruce's eyes opened, and Dick stood up. Damian's heart had stopped beating, and Bruce exclaimed at the top of his lungs.

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

Dick knew it was his battle cry, Dick knew this will not end well.... This night, it all went to hell, from a happy day, and his return... Gotham's Shadow would soon be revealed....

Police paraded to the rooftop opening fire at the Batman, and Nightwing. Bruce's eyes narrowed, and he breathed heavily in through his nostrils, raged built inside his body, and he charged the police, tackling them, pouncing, giving no mercy. He thought about his choice of killing, and knew not to go through with it.

Dick pulled Bruce away from an officer. A large gloved fist hit Dick to the ground, and Bruce stood tall, with police, beat, aaand Bloody all around him. He turned around to Dick, watching him bleed from his mouth.

Four days later

Dick rested in his new apartment, Damian's funeral was yet to come the next day, and he wept for him to be back on this earth. The Nightwing suit rested in a case, and wasn't warn until that night, and will it ever be worn again?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I will admit, these four stories sucked, I will be starting fresh with a new Character In Gotham's shadow to feature. Tim Drake. It will take place before Dick Returns, and will be a lot better than these four plots, they will make no sence until more of the series is created. I am sorry to dissapoint.

kamrenamir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kamrenamir

@DickGrayson: This is good.

Looking forward to Tim Drake.

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DickGrayson

@kamrenamir: Thanks, I hope you will enjoy Tim Drake. This will probably be back after Tim Drake is started, I have DamianWayne Writing Bane, in fact, I think his Part one is already up.

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers