Gotham's Shadow: Bane #1

DamianWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DamianWayne

(Hey everyone! I've been doing alotta fan fics lately, and promising alot of new series! Unfortunately, however, for the other series, I was asked to do a collaborative piece. So, I agreed, the series i'm putting on hold for this one is "Hellboy Noir" and "Gotham Underground". I will still be continuing sherlock. So, go check out the hero counterpart story to 'Gotham's Shadow')

Arkham Asylum. The hellhole I spent 2 years incarcerated in. They experimented on me, they tried to change me, but all that is behind me. I escaped approximately 89 hours ago, Gotham would soon be rubble. I would rebuild it into the perfect utopia, and then, I would be it's ruler. But that comes soon. I must focus on the task at hand. I am Bane. And tonight, is the night that Arkham is reduced to nothing...

I stood outside the front entrance to Arkham Asylum. Lightning flashed behind me for a split second, illuminating my mask, my symbol. Tubes connect the large contraption on my back to my main arteries and veins. The doors flew open and multiple armored guards stepped out, holding tranq guns and real pistols. A bellowing chuckle escaped my mouth as I closed me fists tight. Both green, and red liquid pumped through the tubes to my veins and arteries. My body immediately began to grow, I roared and swiped my hands towards the guards. Instantly killing two of them, the one's with tranq guns. Three silenced bullets fired from behind me into the remaining guards heads. Their bodies fell to the ground, limp. Turning my head slowly behind me I saw my accomplices...'Deadshot'. And 'Poison Ivy'.

Turning my head back to the door I stared before chuckling.

"Detonator, Pamela." Pamela pulled out a switch and clicked a button. Ivy expected a large explosion, but the outside of the asylum remained silent. The detonator really opened every cell of every psychopath. A herd of the sociapaths sprinted out from all entrances. "YES! GO TO GOTHAM! SPREAD FEAR! SPREAD TERROR! KILL! MAIM!". they continued to run until only a select few were left inside. Floyd pulled out his own detonator and pushed the button. The asylum began to destroy itself from the inside out, explosions and fire, until what was left was rubble and ashes. A call for help echoed from the ruins. I walked towards it slowly to see the frail, Jeremiah Arkham, pinned beneath a large rock. He called three names...'Myrna Freud', 'Narcissus' and 'Alessio'. I believe he was reduced to insanity, if not, he was already there. I laughed at his pain, his anguish, he screamed for his 'three beauties'. He screamed that 'I was not aware of what I had done'. I did nothing but stare at him, for a moment, a split second, I felt for him. I felt his pain, in a way, he had never done anything. He only seeked to help us. the inmates....I spared Jeremiah Arkham, I lifted the rock he was pinned under and and turned around. I walked away with Floyd and Pamela. Phase 1, was complete....

TO BE CONTINUED......

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@DamianWayne: Was scrolling through the back end of the comic vine and found this. Not bad, with a bit of a polish this could be really good