Gotham City 21 Finale~Chapter #3 Siege Part 3

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Sabretooth threw Bane up against the ceiling, causing a sprinkle of dust to come down. Bane struggled to get up, as Victor grabbed the assassin by his mask, only to smack him across the floor, tearing his mask and scarring his face. Bane grabbed Sabretooth, smacking the back of his head against the wall, before punching him in the gut. Sabretooth savagley bit Bane's neck before kneeing him in the stomach. Victor laughed animalistically as he threw Bane aside, causing him to slide across the floor. Bane panted, as a rush of thoughts ran through his head. "Fight stronger Diego...Harness your...Energy..." Bane thought. Finally, Sabretooth jumped high in the air, pouncing on Bane. However, Bane managed to kick Sabretooth back, causing him to fall into a fire caused by the destruction he and Bane had both made. Sabretooth cried out in pain as the flames ate him alive, searing his skin and flesh. Bane laughed mockingly. "You know nothing of strength..." Antonio growled, before taking a Bowie knife from his belt and throwing it at Sabretooth. The knife penetrated Sabretooth's chest causing him to instantly fall to the ground. Bane walked away, bruised and tired from battle.

Meanwhile, Eddie was horrified at Harley's treachery in favor of The Joker. "I have to say, I didn't expect her to come either..." The Joker laughed. "...But you know what they say. True love never dies..." The Joker pulled out his revolver and fired two shots into Venom's legs, causing him to scream out in pain. The Joker pulled out a knife as he slowly walked towards Eddie. "You almost took my Harley away from me," The Joker cackled. "Nobody takes what's mine, even when I don't want it! Harley and me have this placed rigged to explode, and my personal triggergirl Harley has selflessly volunteered to stay behind. However, I'd prefer to have the pleasure of taking care of you myself!"

Before The Joker could stab Venom, Harley pounced on him, wrenching the knife from his hand. "Leave him alone!" she cried out. The Joker smacked Harley Quinn across the face. "Don't you touch me!" The Joker spat. "You're nothing more than a tool, 'pumpkin'...Start recognizing it!" The Joker began hitting Harley over and over again, as Eddie's rage began to grow. The symbiote covering his body began to tingle, as his heart began pounding out of his rib cage. "Get your hands off her!!" Venom roared, as he charged at The Joker. The Joker was taken aback as he was knocked to the ground. Venom began to thrash The Joker, clawing at his flesh with arm-blade style claws created from his Yellow lantern light constructs and pounding his face with his fists. Venom was consumed with a great and terrible rage to destroy this evil man. He began to bite him savagely, tearing his flesh apart, before creating a machete light construct to hack The Joker to pieces, as the maniacal clown screamed in pain, his life fading away.

"Eddie" Harley cried out. Eddie looked at Harley, shifting his head and face to human form. The two embraced each other, Harley shaking intensely. "Eddie, we got to get our of here!" she insisted. "This place is going to blow in about a minute. That power generator fires a beam of energy that covers the entire room, was gonna use it to blow the place...But I can't...I can't turn on you...Mistah J reprogrammed the room so that only one of us could get out...I want it to be you..." Eddie nodded, tears starting to flow down his face. With that, he picked up Harley, carrying her to the exit. "W-What are you doin? Eddie...Eddie no!" Harley ordered, knowing what he planned to do. Eddie opened the door, placing Harley outside and immediately shut it. Harley was breathing heavily, barely keeping herself together. "Eddie, please! You can't do this!" she begged. "You have more to live for than I do!

Eddie laughed uneasily, trying to calm himself down as he prepared for his demise. "No Harley..." he said. "The Joker is finally gone...It's time for you to become the woman you were born to be; a hero. And I know you can do it. I have more faith in you than I ever had in myself. I love you Harley...I love you more than I loved anything else in my entire life..."

"Energy ignition in 10 seconds" a computerized voice announced. Harley and Eddie looked each other deep in the eyes. "...I'll be looking down on you Harl..." Eddie cried. "...Tell Peter I'm sorry...For everything..." With that, a sizzling noise was heard in the center of the room. A green, blinding light covered the entire chamber as Eddie Brock was vaporized in a blast of energy. "NOOOO!!!! EDDIE!!! NOOOOO!!!!" Harley shouted in pain and tragedy.

Poison Ivy stared in stunned silence at the creature before her...Her son. She hadn't believed it scientifically possible, but there before her stood her was her child. Poison Ivy touched the hybrid's face, as something almost like a smile appeared on it's face. "My...Baby..." Ivy cooed, tears in her eyes. Suddenly, she heard a thwipping sound. As she turned her head, she saw a familiar shape...Spider-Man. "P-Peter...What are you doing here?" Ivy asked, worried how her child would react to Parker. "I was worried you might be in trouble," he responded. "Where's the rest of the team?" Ivy's child roared as it charged at Spider-Man. Peter jumped over the beast, landing gracefully on the ground. The monster turned around and punched Spider-Man, causing him to crash into a wall. "Don't hurt him!" Ivy cried out. As Spider-Man tried to get up, he was kicked in the stomach by the monster. Peter grunted, as he fell back to the ground. "Stop! Please, for mommy!" Ivy ordered. The creature seemed to completely ignore it's mothers pleas, as it began to slam Spider-Man against a wall over and over again. Spider-Man coughed, lifting the bottom half of his mask to vomit a little blood.

Ivy was hysterical at this point. She slowly began to come to a horrible conclusion...Scarecrow created this thing on purpose...To try and turn her using her motherly side, her love for her babies. And now it was either him or Peter. She saw an axe near a corner of the room, and she picked it up as she slowly approached her son. The monster began to open it's jaws to an incredible size...It was preparing to devour and digest Spider-Man. Before it could, it roared out in pain. An axe had been lodged in it's back, from his mother no less. Ivy dug out the axe, preparing to strike again. "I'm...Sorry..." Ivy whimpered. She then began to repeatedly hack the monster to pieces, green blood spraying all over her. "Moooommmyyyy....Pleeeeeeeaaassee, Mooooommmyyyy!!!!" it cried out, almost like some kind of demented child. Finally, Ivy was finished...Her son lay dead. She burst into tears as she fell into Peter's arms. "That thing..." she whimpered. "It was my son...It was my..." Peter hugged Isley tightly, "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." he whispered. "How could Crane do this? I knew he was bad but...It doesn't matter...We have to stop him. Captain and his team will be dealing with Scarecrow, but we have to make sure Typhoid Mary doesn't escape...If she get's away, this could easily start all over again."

Ivy nodded, as she started to take off Spider-Man's mask, rubbing the side of his neck. She could feel the mark where she had injected him with the antidote to her toxins. She smiled ever faintly, "I remember when I gave you this..." she sniffled. "Normally, most physical contact with me would be toxic...So I injected you with something of an antidote when you were sleeping..." Peter smiled faintly, still crying. "I really mean that much to you?" he said. Ivy looked deep into Peter's eyes and nodded. "As much as I've tried to let go of you...Yes, you mean that much to me." The two kissed passionately, their tears wetting each others faces.

Scarecrow stood at the very top level of his tower, seething with anger and fury. A security guard slowly opened the door to his room, saluting his leader. "Sir...Captain America and his team are on their way..." he stated. Crane shivered with anticipation before answering. "Send all the guards home..." he cackled. The guard looked confused, thinking that even Scarecrow would find himself hopelessly out manned by Rogers and his team. "B-But sir?" he he laughed. Crane turned around, ever so slightly, sending a shiver down the guard's spine. "Damon...My job requires a ratio of 80% work and 20% pleasure...So when I get a chance at that 20%, I don't pass it up. Send...The...Guards...Home."

The guard nodded, gulping loudly, before shutting the door. When the guard had left, Scarecrow slipped on his old Yellow Lantern ring. Then, he took a vile from his right pocket. It was labeled "Scarebeast"

To be concluded in Gotham City 21 Finale Chapter 3~Conclusion

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By ImpurestCheese
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Yeah, gonna be quite a battle in the last chapter. Really tried to make this one really emotionally powerful though, with Eddie and Pamela's sacrifices...Did I succeed?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Meh...Was hoping for a more enthusiastic reaction. It's fine though, got one more chapter to go! :)

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Bystander

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: The sacrifices really did their thing - the pressure is pumped up very much.

On a side note, try to give up more time to re-reading your creations, avoiding tautology, and adding more different means of emotion and action expressions. Also, a bit much of crying, and the line "in pain and tragedy" doesn't seem to fit right. Anyway, as a matter of fact, the chapter ended up being great, one of the best to today. Just take a note on what I was dangling about all this time and let the Great Finale be Great!