GotG: Rocket's dilemma.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

Alright folks this is a one shot fic really, been actually thinking about it a few times so figured why not? Now take note all you readers, THIS may be WEIRD for many of you considering what it is going to entail. It's about Rocket n Gamora, or moreso Rocket.

Yes...yes...I ship RocketXGamora, problem Comicvine? Not like there aren't/haven't been weirder actual canon relationships no? You know that it's true! So why should this be any different...besides it's my fic so there. :P

Anyway let us begin! Rated....eh perhaps T rating just to be safe, for some alcohol and maybe some other stuff.

Disclaimer: Do not own any of the GotG characters n all that noise, just the story!

===============================================

It had yet again been another galactic crisis and once more the Guardians recieved the call, went out and fought whatever it was that was threatening the galaxy, was it Kree? Maybe Skrull? Didn't really matter in the end, the Guardians whooped their tails and sent them packing and afterwards all was well...except for of course one of the members who had his mind a little scattered afterwards. The one called Rocket Raccoon, he decided to go out to a bar after the mission to clear his head, or at least try to clear it of....her.

So now Rocket was alone at a table downing himself some ale, already having 3 other empty bottles and working on his 4th. These were thoughts he figured he would never, ever have especially about her, she was an ally, a respectable one, one that he cared about like all the rest.......and yet all of a sudden he started thinking more than just that with her.

"She's just a friend Rocket....just an ally who you work with, you shouldn't be thinking like this..."Rocket thought as he took a drink before setting the bottle down.

"I mean yeah, she is a great fighter, great teammate, has a nice set of eyes, a killer body and she probably-"Rocket shook his head trying to get these thoughts out of his head, but it wasn't working.

Rocket then thought back to when he was talking with Tony Stark about Gamora, remember the question he was asked, with Tony wanting to know if he and Gamora ever hooked up. He responded, but didn't get to finish what he was saying because she walked in.....now thinking more about it, he DIDN'T even mind the question...he took it casually and didn't even bat an eye or wonder why Tony would ask such a thing.

"You don't like her Rocket....not that way, you don't like her....you...don't...like Gamora..."Rocket kept repeating this over and over in his head.

He hung his head for a moment and closed his eyes, in fact he didn't even feel the hand being placed on his shoulder until he opened his eyes again and looked to see who it was. He stared for a moment, it was Gamora right there and him feeling her hand on his shoulder made his fur stand on end for a moment.

"What are you doing here Gam?"Rocket asked as she took a seat.

"Well I figured I could use a drink myself, so I decided to drop on by"Gamora replied as she had a bottle in her other hand taking a drink from it.

"I see..."Rocket said as he took a drink from his own setting the now empty bottle down.

His gaze lingered on the green woman for the moment, eyeing her up and down. Gamora taking notice of this stopped her drinking, setting her bottle down and raising a brow at him.

"Something wrong Rocket?"Gamora asked, as he snapped out of his gaze.

"Uh...no, nothing..I just..."Rocket started though he noticed an odd smile on her as she leaned closer.

"I know what you're thinking Rocket and I have to say, am quite flattered"Gamora spoke as Rocket just stared.

He was at a loss for words at this point, unable to believe what he was hearing....did he even hear her correctly? He then noticed her lean in closer and closer, soon though he felt a hand upon his cheek and at this point he was frozen and unable to move. Gamora came closer and closer, soon enough her lips were near his just about to touch.

Rocket woke up jumping a little in his seat as he took a quick look around, he didn't see Gamora anywhere nor her bottle that she had. He took a deep breath.

"Just a dream Rocket....a dream...a very...nice dream"Rocket thought.

He stayed at his table for a few minutes before getting up and leaving the bar, once outside he stood there for a few moments and stared up into the sky. His face skrunched up a little and he almost had an annoyed look on his face as he then sighed heavily, kicking his foot against the ground.

"Frag me sideways...I'm in love with Gamora..."Rocket thought as he let out an annoyed growl, rubbing his face with a paw.

The small Guardian of the Galaxy then made his way back towards HQ, meeting with the others. Of course he wasn't gonna just come out and say it, he was gonna keep it to himself.....it was better that way right?....Yes...better that way.

==========================

Well...there you have it, a short one-shot with my fav Guardian of the Galaxy. Hope everyone enjoys reading it. Review if ya like.