• 52 results
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Darkchild

Rated M: For Graphic Violence, Strong Language and Offensive to Thumpers.

Gates of Heaven

The Heavenly army stands waiting as the word of Lucifer's imminent arrival plays its tricks on those who have already seen his power. Out front of His army Uriel watches looking down as the hordes slowly rise from the depths. Michael standing behind him he looks to Uriel with sadness in his eyes "Has our brother not felt fathers wrath enough? Should we truly strike him down at this point,l he is nothing like The Light Bringer we once knew, the horrors of Hell have corrupted him enough." Uriel looks to his brother Michael, the strongest of Heavens Angels. Stoic and Faithful, these are words that would describe Michael yet he steps forward a single tear dropping from his eye to the clouds they stand on. Pulling his mighty Gladius from its sheath he holds it out in front of him "Hear me brothers! Our once eldest Brother has waged war against our Father, and even being banished from our grace he still finds power...to mock Father in such a way. He brings demons along with him, even the Fallen can fall further. He no longer is our Light Bringer, he is the enemy and we shall preserve HIS grace." Raising his sword into the air Michael screams "For Heaven!" Before his wings spread and he leaps down from the Gates.

In one single swing of his mighty blade Michael slaughters hundreds of demons, Fallen swoop in battling Michael continues onward slicing deep into the oncoming hordes. His eyes settled on Lucifer himself who hovers his darkened and demonic wings keeping him in place. As he closes in onto Lucifer, Michael raises his Gladius and swings hard knowing the fight that follows will last hours. As his blade strikes Lucifer dissipates into a cloud of dark mist, Michael turns around to see his brother Uriel holding the Gates open for Lucifer. Uriel looks to Lucifer and bows down to a knee, Michael screams in horror as Lucifer once again gains entrance to Heaven.

Room of Thirteen Doors

Lucifer slowly makes his way into the bowels of Heaven itself. He knows where father is hiding, he hides like such a urchin from the truth. A truth that his newest of a long line of experiments is flawed, that free will is not how you create such things. Giving free will to such beasts sends a tremor of disgust throughout Lucifer's body, stepping up to the first door Lucifer pulls a locket from his pocket. The door in front of him is a defensive measure, if someone somehow is able to make its way past the Gates without permission and into the depths of Heaven they need to make it through thirteen doors. Thirteen worlds of Paradise, each world hides a door that allows them entry into the next world. This process takes hours if not days, but Lucifer stole a single trinket from the Armory of Heaven before his fall. This locket allows the wearer to pass through a single door, and into the final room. Gods Paradise, a place only Father himself can reside. His room of tinkering and power, he and he alone is allowed in such place. As a single thought creates life or it destroys it. Lucifer knows exactly what he wants from Father...and places the locket around his neck before stepping through the first door.

As he steps through and out into Gods Paradise, the wave of energy that washes over him is almost pleasurable. He clears his mind as he knows even the slightest thought could alert Father, but to no avail as God himself stands behind the once great Child of God. "Samael, such a big show for such a small tantrum." Lucifer turns around quickly producing his Gladius, it is torn and in pieces the horrors of hell eroding the heavenly power once imbued inside it. Swinging hard only to find his blade turned into a bouquet of flowers, God smiles "Son....you are foolish enough to strike me? We know how this ended last time, took you a hundred years to heal from it. Even now you still bleed from where I struck you down." Pointing to the constantly bleeding wound on his shoulder. Lucifer holds his shoulder and squeezes "It only serves as a reminder of such a hypocrite. Weren't the Cherubs a horror show enough for you? How many times will you try for perfection? How many species will you create only to forget there existence?" Lucifer again tries to strike his father again being blocked or countered swiftly. God stands shaking his head "You are a child without humility, only hubris lives within your soul. Of all of my children and creations you were the first to find a true way of going against me. You maybe a manipulator of words, powerful enough to fool thousands of my own flock to fight against me. Do you even show remorse for damning nearly your whole brethren to damnation?" Lucifer stands breathing hard, his body still freshly healed from his first cast from Heaven.

Staring at his father he mutters "Everyday....I regret nothing. An neither do they, they will follow me into the pits once again if need be. And we will be right back here again, sooner or later father I will show how wrong you were in creating those monkeys and giving them free will. The ability to believe in your existence or not....Yahweh...if they only knew how much there creator hated them the moment he created them." In an instant Lucifer was rocketed across the world. Shot so hard he circled the world three times before Yahweh caught him with a hand, gripping tight against his neck Yahweh raised him "You are an insolent child!!! You think I pity them? Or even you NO! You are a spoiled child, who never will see the greatness I have bestowed upon them. They are our legacy!" Dropping Lucifer and turning for a moment "I knew that casting you out of heaven was a mistake..." Lucifer barks "HA! I knew you would regret your actions, am I right father? Do you believe me that they are a failed species already?" Yahweh as his children knew him as, he turned around tears streaming from his eyes "No my son...I regret not punishing you enough. Now I will do what I could not before...I will show you humility." In an instant Yahweh was towering over Lucifer his palm against his sons forehead "Now and forever...until you and your fallen have seen humility and regret your transgressions..you are banished onto Earth. The realm of the Humans, a place that you hate so much. Until the day you take control of one of them, see through there eyes how they live and breath. I have seen into there future and I can see every line I cast you down into. I hope two millennial will curb your insolence, hate me or love me this is for your own good." An instant later Lucifer's entire body shines in a bright light, turning intangible and plummeting through the Gods Paradise and down onto earth. Soon his fellow Fallen follow in line, turning into vapor and plummeting down into the bodies of various humans. Forever changed these angels will be known as...human.

2014...Hollywood

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: Thank you, I knew of all my fans you would enjoy this. Also kind of curious as to why every fanfic ive created since update has been turned to a question

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Warsman

@darkchild:

Me? Your fan?

But in all seriousness, the site probably likes f*cking with you :)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Darkchild

@warsman: dont pft me you know you love me

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Warsman

@darkchild:

You hurt my feelings in the Paradise thread.

I don't want to be friends anymore :P

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: LMAO! I just saw Magneto standing below Apoc screaming at him the whole time. Was epic in my head

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Warsman

@darkchild:

Oh so we're going that route. I thought we could be friends IC :P

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: I dont plan on making enemies no, lol just how i pictured Daemon yelling at him.

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Warsman

@darkchild:

Nope. You done did it now.

You had Rama Khan's favor, now you lost it. We're at war, son :)

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#11 Icarusflies  Moderator

@darkchild:

Very nice. You have some interesting references to Paradise Lost among a fairly unique piece. Good work!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Nice work my good man.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Darkchild

@shadowswordmaster: thanks, second post should be in the next day or so. Got to make a post in a rp before I do this. Maybe tomorrow if I dream more of the story line.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@darkchild: Good luck and have fun with it and I hope to read more.

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@darkchild: I like. Was a good read. Flowed well, and makes a good point. Its believable, in the sense that it seems like something that could eventually happen between a Father and his Son.

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Very nice man , as Icarus said above got a paradise lost sort of feel from it. Strong start man, look forward to seeing some more.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Darkchild

@darkchild: I like. Was a good read. Flowed well, and makes a good point. Its believable, in the sense that it seems like something that could eventually happen between a Father and his Son.

Have alot of ideas flowing right now, next will be the introduction of his "host" and it will be quite entertaining. What would you do if the devil himself began to speak in your head? LOL should be very fun

@darkchild: Very nice man , as Icarus said above got a paradise lost sort of feel from it. Strong start man, look forward to seeing some more.

Thanks man knew you would enjoy it, and never even thought of the PL part just had a dream of Yahweh and Lucifer fighting and put it together.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

So glad this wasn't an FF about the band Hollywood Undead. =b

With that said, great job dude! I really love these types of stories. Keep em comin.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@darkchild: Forgot to mention, this was really good (love the plot man) good job.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@darkchild: Forgot to mention, this was really good (love the plot man) good job.

thank you kind sir. Still tossing ideas of how to introduce the Kid, and other hosts. Might have it up tonight

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Remember to @ me or I'll forget to read :P

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hollywood

Years have gone by for the Fallen son known as Lucifer, countless lives lived in never knowing freedom. Since the dawn of man Lucifer has been both cursed and blessed to live among the humans. The very creatures his father created, the very same he hated so blindly for so long. But over the centuries of being trapped within a bloodline, he has grown quite fond of them. In particular his new "host" a young man by the name of Lucien Lived, every day Lucien says his name outloud Lucifer grins. His name being something he influenced, the moment the child was born he felt something different. Over the centuries he has sat back in the far reaches of each hosts mind, unable to do anything but watch. The moment the child was born and open his eyes he felt it, this was the child the very moment Yahweh had cast him down onto earth for. Instantly he reached out as Lucien looked into his mothers eyes, influencing her thoughts and giving Lucien his name. Lived...he had fun with that giving the child a new last name, the father was no where to be found. So he had Luciens mother change his entire name. Lived, it was Devil backwards something that Lucifer found quite amusing. But now its more of a mockery, he was not the devil and never had been. When he was in Hell, he simply rallied the hordes for a purpose now he resides on the rock he so hard fought to erase.

Finally he could do what he wished upon for centuries, he could take control of Lucien only if the boy allowed it. A clause that infuriated him to no end, but as the boy woke on his sixteenth birthday he waited patiently for the boy to reach a mirror. He had this planned for weeks, his sixteenth birthday it was significant. The moment in which he could ask the host, he wasnt going to let it slip past him. Concentrating as Lucien walked into his bathroom, he waited as he went through his habits. Scratching here, tugging on himself like most of the monkeys do every morning. Wasnt the first host to do the same, but hopefully it would be the last. Finally Lucien washed his face and looked up into the mirror, his eyes widened as Lucifer was in the reflection. For a moment everything went silent until Lucifer spoke "Hello...quick question. Can I...wait no no dont..." Screams most likely were heard for miles as Lucien screamed at the image of Lucifer, before falling to the ground with a loud thud. "Good lord....well lets test this then." Lucifer tried moving the boys body, only able to control the fingers and hands. Not able to lift the boys weight while he was unconcious, three hours went by before Lucien awoke. His fingers moving on their own, drumming along to the music playing in his room.

Confused more than terrified the boy stood up slowly, looking into the mirror again hoping that it was just a dream. But in the reflection he again saw Lucifer, he slowly began to stammer talking to the reflection "Alright....I have lost my mind havnt I?" Lucifer chuckled "Nope...well...that depends." Lucien replied "Depends on what?" Lucifer grinned "On whether you will listen to me or not. I am sure I can make your life difficult, but I really would rather not. Now sit down.." Lucien slowly backed up and moved into his room, sitting on his bed. Looking around the room to see if he was being played, no one was in the room not a soul buy himself. Finally breaking the silence Lucifer spoke "Can you please look into something, speaking to you is more pleasing if I can see you." Looking around the room, Lucien scrambles grabbing a mirror and looking into it. Lucifer in his reflection he mutters "Woah..." Lucifer sighs "Alright, are we calm? Can I speak without you doing that again." Pointing to the bathroom. Lucien nods and then asks "Who are you? Are you one of the voices?" Lucifer looks puzzled "Voices?You hear more than mine?" Lucien shakes his head "No I have heard a voice my whole life, deciding difficult things for me. I thought I had another personality or something, or a very vivid concious." Lucifer chuckled "No that was me, couldnt do more than whisper the ideas but I did help you. Grown quite fond of you, your not a loon. I am Satan...dear god hear it more often than not you begin to believe it. My real name is Sameal, also you may know me as Lucifer." Lucien chuckles "I have the devil inside me? Yeah right!" Lucifer glares "Dont mock me Lucien, I gave you your name. Now listen to me...When your kind was first concieved and created by Yahweh.." Lucien butts in again "Yahweh?" Lucifer rolls his eyes "God, Our Savior whatever you wish to call him. May I continue?" Lucien Nods.

Lucifer then begins to explain everything that happened to him, his fall from grace up until his banishment onto earth until he can find a soul to merge with and become one in the whole. Lucien sat listening patiently to his new roomate, questions filled his mind and all he could say was "Wait a minute...we didnt evolve from apes? What the hell?!" Lucifer palms his face in the reflection and looks at Lucien as if saying "Really?!" Sighing deep he explained "Not necessarily, the first of your kind were as close to apes as you can get. But it was a trial, Yahweh wanted to start simple and see how you developed. You were the third trial.." Lucien spoke up again "Third trial?" Lucifer continued "Yes. Before you were Demons, creatures Yahweh created simply to see what true evil would look like, a creature devoid of anything good. They too evolved, many of them are just as normal as you are. Many are also right bastards, but they fall in line and are very loyal to whoever is giving the orders. Before them were the Angrish, an attempt on mixing Angels devotion to him into creatures with semi free will. Free will was what brought you lot into creation, a creature with free will was capable of believing in God or not. Something a majority of your kind has forsaken, believing in just about anything they cant explain." Lucien barks "HEY!" Lucifer shrugged "Its true, your lot would follow a glowing dildo if you didnt understand it. Now let me continue..." Lucifer took a deep breath and continued "You probably will never meet an Angrish unless someone is stupid enough and strong enough to summon one, and quite frankly you dont want to. There a$$holes, every single one of them. Came from them realizing God was a toddler with tools at the time of their creation. Demons...they live here on Earth as well, more often than not wont bother you unless its feeding time. I will be able to see them before they pose a problem. Now any further questions before I get to my question...." Lucien nodded and asked "No Adam? No Eve?" Lucifer chuckled "Nope, most of your so called Bible is a mess of lies. Revelations was quite precise on its descriptions of Demons, and whoever is in control of Hell. They will reign hellfire if the Gates of Hell are open, but most of its nonsense. Jesus was a prat, Noah was an idiot with a boat, and I never seduced a whore to eat an apple." Lucien interrupted "Prat? Your brithish?" Lucifer sighed deep.

Slowly the information was given to Lucien, and finally the moment Lucifer had been waiting centuries for was finally here. "Now onto my purpose for being inside you....ugh stop that didnt mean it that way." Lucien shudders and blushes "Sorry first thing to pop into my head...wait you were in there when I was..." Lucifer shuddered himself "Yes, and its true too much of that will make you go blind...because I will gouge your eyeballs out." Lucien shut up after that and allowed Lucifer to speak "I wish to ask permission to become whole with you, have complete control over your body and mind. You will go onto the next place, you will be free and..." Lucien shook his head hard "No!" Lucifer looked into the relfection of Lucien anger in his eyes and then Lucien spoke "Stop that, your not scary anymore. So listen to me! I will give you half, half of the control over my body. I just turned sixteen for gods sake! I havnt done anything with my life, and now I have the Devil inside me telling me he has to take control over my body to give the finger to Daddy dearest? F%ck that man." Lucifer was quickly becoming enraged, furniture in the room began to levitate and move around the room crashing and smashing things "You mean to tell me now of ALL times, I am to wait further down your f%cking bloodline before I can be free to do as I wish? I will not.." Lucien cut him off this time with a smile "I said HALF! That means a maybe, not a straight no. We do what you want to do, bring your fellow Fallen back into this world. Give them a chance to get free of your f%ck up, and if I have accomplished what I want to in life I will give into you. Give you a body so that you maybe free, that sound good to you?" Lucifer's rage slowly began to decrease, this boy this Devil Child he was just as intelligent as he was. He could see that every word was true, and the fact that being able to do what Lucifer could was interesting. Lucifer shrugged his shoulders "Screw it, Deal. Waited a couple million years already, whats a few more." As the two came to an agreement a voice could be heard through the door, it was his mother "Lucy! Its almost time for school, get your ass up! Your going to be late!" Knocking on the door soundly before leaving, Lucifer looked into the reflection laughing hard " Always loved how your mother calls you that, such a kick to the jewels isnt it?" Lucien barks "Shut up..." Before tossing cloths on and bursting out the door.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha, interesting read as always :-)

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: I just think the way Lucifer interacts with the kid is cute is all.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This reads like a 5 year old stole his 6 year old sister's crayons and started scribbling!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you better be joking ass

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL I am. It was really good.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

San Diego

Atop a building a lone young man stands at its ledge, breathing in one last time. Looking down the pavement below, he watches as people move along never thinking that in the next few moments blood will cover there bodies. "No one ever cared anyway...bet they wont even notice when I hit the ground." The young man says to himself as he gets up the nerve to finally end it all, countless parents in the small time he has lived in this state of constant suffering. Looking down again he taps the last bit of ash from a cigarette, smiling as he drops the butt he wonders what will hit first. He almost leaps from the ledge as he falls, arms wide open waiting for the only kiss he will have in his life with the pavement. As the moments fly by in slow motion he closes his eyes and waits for the instant he hits. But moments go by and even more as time begins to return to reality, he cant feel anything beneath his feet but he isn't falling anymore. Opening his eyes he hovers even higher than he had leaped from, he is hovering in the air a mile above the building he had leaped from "What the f%ck?!!!" He screams as air touches his skin.

Beneath him he can barely see the people on the streets, less than people they resemble ants. Looking around in both curiousity and anger he screams again "What the hell is going on?!" As he asks a voice inside him answers "Turn your head....look at your shoulders..." turning almost instantly as he heard the voice he finds two monstrous wings jutting from his shoulder blades outwards. Feathers as soft as clouds slowly move keeping him in the air. But they are not white they are a deep red, almost crimson in design he reaches back and plucks one single feather. Feeling it between his fingers he cant believe what is going on, again the voice inside him speaks "Now very VERY slowly...stop moving your wings. Bring us down slowly, if you don't were going to..." And in an instant the young man falls like a sack of rocks. Finally his dream of ending it all again is flashing before his eyes, as the ground grows closer and closer the voice inside screams "God dammit!!!! Julien flap your wings!!!" Just before he hits the ground Julien does as he was commanded, moving just once his wings stop there acceleration towards the ground and they simply drop to the ground. His feet feeling the sensation of the earth beneath again, slowly the wings retract and burrow deep beneath his skin.

No one even noticed his fall to the ground, and even less saw the wings. Darting into an ally, Julien breaths hard and soon begins to hyper ventilate wondering what just happened. The voice again speaks "Alright Julien just breath slowly, I have a lot to tell you and even less time to tell you. I had to force your transformation, that kind of energy displaced...someone will have sensed it. Find somewhere to hide, we need to find somewhere now. They will be coming soon..." Julien asks the voice inside his mind "Who?" The voice inside is silent for a few moments before replying "Heaven...Gods going to want to know how and why a human just sprouted demonic angel wings. I was not one of the most favored..." Julien begins to tremble "Who are you? Whats going on? Did you just say heaven?" Doing just as the voice told him Julien began to run as he waited for his answer, when he didn't get his answer he wanted he asked again "Who are you dammit?!" The voice finally spoke again "My name is Beelzebub...I am one of Lucifer's fallen angels. And you my unlucky friend, your a new breed. You are my host...we need to find him before they find us." Julien stops running stunned by what Beelzebub just told him, he finally asks "Find who?" Beelzebub answers "We need to find Lucifer..."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild:

Take me away on a magical adventure, Mr. Man.

This is awesome.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman said:

@darkchild:

This is awesome.

Thanks guys will probably write another post tonight, hell in a few min actually

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Lady_Grimm

@warsman said:

@darkchild:

This is awesome.

I can;t stop laughing at this right now.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Playing man I did read it, tight as usual dude. Fine work!!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Thanks, was going to use Azazeal instead of Beez but an idea for him popped into my head. So I chose Beeze.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pyrogram

@darkchild: Straight up rapey....

"My name is Beelzebub...I am one of Lucifer's fallen angels. And you my unlucky friend, your a new breed. You are my host...

haha

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Kinda had Beelz talking with a buzzing voice in my head. Hes probably one of the most loyal to Lucifer, next post will have one of the LEAST

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: It was cool though, looking forward to the future.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Darkchild
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

Brooklyn, New York

The skies above Brooklyn show the saddness of one man, a man who believes that the world is becoming even more evil and demonic with each passing day. Seeing and hearing those who perform such ungrateful and selfish acts everyday, but come into a small booth and confess there sins hoping to be redeemed and repent. His own beliefs in the power of the Almighty having been questioned, he sits quietly as a feather in his flock enters the confessional booth. Instantly he feels something in the pit of his stomach, something telling him to run and get out of the booth. Even a small and almost silent voice appears in the back of his mind. A small whisper that calls out to him by name "Roland...leave now..." the voice was not his. But he simply dismisses the feeling of peril and the voice, leaning in towards the grate separating the two booths.

As he peers in through the grate and the mesh that separates the booths, he sees the delicate hands of a woman. Her nails covered in dirt, and for a second what appeared to be dried blood. Gasping slightly and blinking once his eyes open the blood is gone, chalking it up to lack of sleep and his waning lack of faith. "Hello my child, when was your last confession?" The young woman on the otherside sighed deep and spoke "I guess twenty years, this is my first time. An I believe that I have sinned something terrible." As she spoke the voice in his head began to get louder "RUN! Dammit get out!!" Shaking the voice away and confessing that the voice was slowly beginning to turn from his own inner voice into something different he replied to the woman "Speak my child, for anything spoken in this confession is between us and our almighty lord." He pressed his hand against the grate and she did the same whilst speaking "My sin is that I...did not kill you the moment I found this little whore." Roland leaped as her words startled him and as he went to move out from the booth, all around him the very booth he sat in exploded into splinters. His body tossed like an old dolly against the pews, coming to a hard stop as his back slammed against the pews. Momentarily out of breath from the explosion he watches as the young woman steps out from the rubble, two enormous wings sprouting from her shoulder blades.

His mind suddenly becoming fuzzy as he watches as an angel descends upon him, a sword in her hand as she barks "Such a vile thing you are....thankfully father knows nothing. We have made it so...he wont even miss you...the lowest of Lucifer's flock." Roland looked confused "Lucifers flock? My child I am a emissary of the lord I am like you." She barks at him "You are NOTHING like me! You are scum!" In his mind the voice screams "For f$ck sakes!" In an instant Rolands body glows and then hovers off the ground. His body feels like its on fire, more in point his shoulders and arms are on fire. In an instant two even longer wings than the young womans appear from his shoulders. They stretch clear across the church, Roland cannot believe what is happening. The woman smirks "Knew if one of you had to purge and come forth, the rest of you would. Someones already after and most likely taken care of Beelzebub, cant be too long after we will have your brother." Roland is utterly confused when his lips begin to move on there own a voice that is not his echos from his mouth. "Do not lump me in with Lucifer, he has been nothing but a pain in the ass since we fell." As the voice spoke inside his head it did as well "Alright Roland, I dont have much time. Rules allow me to push the transformation only in case of danger to body, after I go back inside...run." Roland stammers "Who are you?" The voice chuckles "Azazael....Lucifers first fallen."

Jack_Henzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist

IM BACK BITCHES!!! Going to try and find notebook with outline. Either way coming back to this

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers