daHOLYxboxmastr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By daHOLYxboxmastr

Hey guys,

I'm currently working on a fan-fiction crossover that may sound bad but I'm at least willing to give it a shot. I want to have a crossover between Halo, Transformers, Aliens vs Predator, Gears of War, Doom, and Terminator. I would like your feedback as to whether this would be a good idea or not and why.

If many of you propose I go through with this then I will start posting chapters up here for all to read and to give me feedback.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daholyxboxmastr:

who are the main villains?

How are they together?

Why are they together?

Who is the main character or are there many?

Is there a common threat?

Avatar image for daholyxboxmastr
daHOLYxboxmastr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Villains:

• Megatron
    • Starscream, Shockwave, Soundwave, Combaticons, Constructicons, Trypticon, and every other Decepticon
      • Decepticon Drones
  • Queen Myrah
    • General RAAM, Skorge, General Karn
      • Brumaks, Corpsers, Berzerkers, drones, etc.
  • Prophets of Truth, Mercy, and Regret
    • Arbiter (Halo Wars), Tartarus
      • Grunts, Jackals, Drones, Engineers, Brutes, Elites, Hunters, etc.

Heroes:

• Optimus Prime
    • Bumblebee, Ratchet, Jazz, Ironhide, Sideswipe, Cliffjumper, Grimlock and the Dinobots, Omega Supreme, Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack, Metroplex,
      • Autobot Drones

• Delta Squad, (Marcus Fenix, Dom Santiago, Damon Baird, Cole Train, Anya Stroud, Clayton Carmine)

• Colonel Hoffman, Jace Stratton, Tai, Dizzy, Anthony and Ben Carmine

• COG infantry
  • Master Chief and the Arbiter (Halo's 2 and 3)
    • Lord Hood, SGT. Johnson, Miranda Keys, Captain Keys, ODST squad, (Buck, Romeo, Dutch, Mickey, DARE)
      • Marines, Flamethrower units, ODST's, SPARTAN II's and III's

Common Threats:

• Unicron
  • Flood
  • Didact and Prometheans
  • Lambent
  • Terminators
  • Aliens with Queen
  • Predators
  • Hell with demons

Unicron wants the Matrix of Leadership destroyed but knows the Autobots have the help of humanity. So he opens a portal through time and space to bring these forces of evil together, (Locust, Covenant and Decepticons), to destroy the Autobots and humans. The forces of good unite to stop the forces of evil

daHOLYxboxmastr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By daHOLYxboxmastr
Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Iragexcudder
daHOLYxboxmastr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Basically, Unicron is floating through space awaiting for the Matrix of leadership to be destroyed. However, he does not know where it it and can be easily defeated by it. Also, he knows that the Autobots have taken refuge on planet Earth where the humans have become their allies.

Unicron finally coming up with a plan to destroy Optimus Prime and the Matrix of Leadership, opens a portal through time and space to bring together humanities darkest foes to fight the humans and Autobots so that Unicron may finally rule, (but the Decepticons, Locust, and Covenant don't know this yet). So he grabs these three factions before either of their wars started, sends them back to unleash Hell on Mars, the terminators, and even bring the Aliens, (xenomorphs), to earth which will lead the predators to Earth to try and contain the threat and kill the humans as well and begin war with the Autobots and Humans from all of their planets including Sera,(where the COG are located). The UNSC, unite with the Autobots, (since it will be before they have done so, and even the COG, (which are the insurrectionists that were fighting the UNSC before the human covenant war)), to team up and fight the enemy threat.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By batkevin74

@daholyxboxmastr: Honestly, too much. That's seven, that's right SEVEN, different universes to bring together and dozens of characters to write. Look at the list you made, look at the first line....see you list seven decepticons and "and every other Decepticon".

It is a bold ambitious story but I think you'll get lost amidst all the characters and they'll all start blending into generic villain/hero pretty quick. Start small and build would be my advice, do Halo Vs Decepticons and at the end they find an alien for example

Best of luck

daHOLYxboxmastr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe you are right. A story this big involving multiple groups would be too strenuous. Maybe I'll keep the concept but keep it to two universes in a story at a time or something like that. Until I find the perfect way to formulate it all together that is

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

daHOLYxboxmastr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder@batkevin74

So I'll be starting a new forum with my fan fiction on it and I'll see where people like it and where they don't. It will eventually all tie in together but for right now, I'll do it avengers style and give two universes a chance at a time until they've all be run through and eventually will make a better combination story amongst all of them. Keep an eye out!

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daholyxboxmastr: tag me once you do! Check out my Captain Assassin thread, tell me what I should of shouldn't do if you'd like! It's a continuous story