SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By SpareHeadOne

No Caption Provided

Dead Man watched the world change all around him. He watched as normal everyday people began to work together toward some kind of common goal. It was like the whole of Hub City had become one huge factory. Large numbers of trucks moved around town regularly and he found that he could predict where a truck would be to within one minute, the same trucks would come by at the same time every day, week or fortnight depending on their destinations. People would come by at the same times each day also. He was guaranteed to see the same people come by in the same places at the same times every day. Cars, trains, planes and buses were all the same and traffic flowed smoothly and precisely, there were no traffic jams or horns beeping, no one shouting, no breakdowns and no accidents, just efficiency, like you see on a production line of a factory.

No Caption Provided

"What the hell is going on Boston!?"

"Jim Craddick? Why would you wana talk to me?"

No Caption Provided

"Well I tried striking a conversation with General Stuart but it seems he has managed to obtain an Nth metal Tank, no doubt with matching Nth metal weaponry. He threatened to... erm... 'Blow me back to my Gal-Boy King'."

"Whadaya want?"

"I want to see Alexander the Great and I insist you help me gain an audience with him, apparently he was allowed to slay thousands of peasants but I am not worthy of his presence because I've managed to acquire a few extra souls on my humble journey through death. Hypocritical don't you think? Well, have you been to Greece since these events have transpired? "

"I aint gone anywhere."

"What? What have you been doing?...Twiddling? I've been all over the Globe, every continent, every country, trying to get to the bottom of this mockery; and you! You haunt the same house everyday watching re-runs of The Nanny I suppose!"

"I been doing my homework Bud! Like you don't even know that there aint no TV anymore. No one watches it, no one works at the TV stations, no one goes to movies or parks or bowling, not even the circus. All people do all day is work, eat and sleep, even kids are going to work in the factories. No one talks anymore, people just look at each other. Some of them look like zombies, some of them look to be in pain, others look like they are struggling, fighting against it; and have you sat in one place long enough to notice that the world looks green?"

" Green?"

"Yeah like there is a green hue over everything."

"Never mind that nonsense. Did you possess these people and find out what the hell is going on?"

No Caption Provided

"I can't, something is stopping me. I went to see a great Detective that I know..."

'Who?"

"Good Question. Anyway, of all the people I've been watching, he is the only one who has managed to fight hard enough to speak a word. He seemed to be peacefully going off to bed but once he laid down I began to see him fight, he seemed to be trying to cover his mouth with his hands, or maybe trying to keep from covering it. Then with great pain and effort on his face he said "I've". After that he shut his eyes and went to sleep, and that was when I tried to posses him. I moved in up through the chakras like I usually do, I thought I had all his basic stuff, survival, sex, dominion; but then I went through the sky gateway and Bam! I was outa there before I knew it, I mean I was thrown outa his room and right outa the building."

No Caption Provided

"That's it? 'I've'? I've? You mean that's all you've got?"

"Well yeah..except..right before I got the boot, a green sun flashed up in my mind."

"So are you going to help me Boston or am I going to add you to my collection?"

"Gimme til morning to think about it."

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spareheadone:

Definitely!!! I will finish it but I may not post it.

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 230