Gah! : A christmas party special

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Welcome everyone, to the Gah! headquarters for our first annual CHRISTMAS PARTY! Don't mind the littered tarantula drawings, @pyrogram found a pen and well, you know what children are like. Ah-- yes, I'm sorry, I got off track there for a second, a tour! Of course you want a tour!

Right. Well. This is the entrance, also the exit. Two-in-one, we're swanky like that. Errrrm....oh, right! Over here, is the coat closet. It's technically @wildvine's office since she's the new associate producer and all but I renovated it because my office was too far from the door and I need my coat quickly dammit. I don't know if wildvine is inside actually, let's take a little peak-- AHH! AHHHHHHHHH! @bumpyboo, get some clothes on! HE'S NOT EVEN A REAL HOBO!--Wait. @avenging_x_bolt? How are you here? Why are you dressed like an impoverished santa--ohhh.....this could get messy in court.

Oh poop. I just remembered--well you won't, you have no idea what I'm talking about. Remember ol' Roger 'Pyrogram' whateverhislastnameis with the penchant for drawing creepy spiders in unnatural positions? Well I got sick of the lawsuits and locked him in wv's office. With those two. Bad decision. Those scars'll take some time getting used to.

Who else is here?! On the main floor we have @jonny_anonymous trying to bring back 70s funk moves. No, it isn't fancy dress. Yes, he does dress like he's going to a disco all the time. Maybe he does need to be hospitalised. Why has the music stopped? Where's the DJ? I hear scratching sounds but I'm almost certain that's @project_worm trying to get through the door and not that con man who I paid 15 sterling to. Did I not think it strange I was getting a "world class DJ" for that little? No. He's a DJ. Not a Mariachi band. Well, I was going to book a M-- LET ME GET MY SENTENCE OUT -- I was going to book a Mariachi band but figured the sombreros would look too out of place with the Santa hats, and besides @awesam gets pretty racist when he's drunk. Fine, not racist, but if there are any policeman here, I'd be willing to testify. Come to think of it, @joygirl was supposed to be here somewhere....No, I haven't checked the fridge. One, I don't possess a fridge-- What is this? WHERE DID IT COME FROM?! HAVE I BEEN STARVING MYSELF THIS ENTIRE TIME?!-- Oh wait. Pro-biotic yoghurts. I feels like someone just pooped in my stocking. Wait, someone did. Right, you guys wait here-- No, don't enjoy the party! Wait here! The tour isn't done yet. I'll be back. Soon. Probably. When I am I'll introduce you to more people.

Epilogue

Orderly 1: Why is he running around the room, gesticulating wildly and screaming while shaking his leg?

Ordely 2: I have no idea, I think I heard him say Christmas parties.

Orderly 1: Is it one of those weird things he does where he interviews those crappy nerd things.

Orderly 2: Comic Books dave, comic books, and they're not crappy. They're quite entertaining.

Orderly 1: Yeah, about as entertaining as Ben Affleck!

Orderly 2: Haha, f**k that guy.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@capfanboy

What me and @bumpyboo do with a furry hobo (that is to say, a man dressed in the fashion of hobo's, not an actually hobo with major body hair.) is our business. You can watch the videos online like everyone else.

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

YES! I haven't a GAH! in a year. Twas funny. Merry Christmas!~

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#4 BumpyBoo  Moderator
@wildvine said:

@capfanboy

What me and @bumpyboo do with a furry hobo (that is to say, a man dressed in the fashion of hobo's, not an actually hobo with major body hair.) is our business. You can watch the videos online like everyone else.

Hehe, thank you! <3

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BumpyBoo  Moderator

On topic, this is fantastic, really happy to see you back, and the return of Gah! is like some kind of Christmas present O_O

And also, you know, you smell and stuff :P

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

@bumpyboo:

Its a Cap thread. Off topic is on topic.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@capfanboy: Crazy Festive Cheer. I like it. And as crazy goes considering what I've just beta read this is normal.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CapFanboy

@wildvine said:

@bumpyboo:

But if off-topic is on-topic then surely that's doesn't belong here because it's on-topic.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YES! I haven't a GAH! in a year. Twas funny. Merry Christmas!~

And a merry christmas to you too oh great stalking ghost!

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BumpyBoo  Moderator

:

@wildvine said:

@bumpyboo:

But if off-topic is on-topic then surely that's doesn't belong here because it's on-topic.

Stop twisting reality!

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: I'll stop twisting reality when you stop twisting hobos--Wait. Let me rephrase that.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 94

I was told there would be hot jail-ba-- I mean sweet young women here.....it's like I stole this Santa disguise for nothin.....

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By TommytheHitman

I remember that time I read through all of Gah! ...I've been suffering from depression ever since...

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#14  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Like I said. Hospitalised.

I was told there would be hot jail-ba-- I mean sweet young women here.....it's like I stole this Santa disguise for nothin.....

Yes, the sweet young women are in here...*slams cell door shut*

I remember that time I read through all of Gah! ...I've been suffering from depression ever since...

But the happy kind of depression right?!

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fact: Sober or drunk, I'm the most racist person on CV.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

User Lists: 1107

#17  Edited By cbishop

I am more convinced than ever that CapFanboy and Pyrogram are one-in-the-same person...Merry Christmas.

Added to my FF Long Box. :)

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Cap is a computer program, like the mods.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

User Lists: 1107

#19  Edited By cbishop

@awesam: No computer is that buggy! ;)