Freaky Family

PrinceMarvel_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is an idea I got that's was inspired by Captain Marvel/Shazam, but also the Freaky Family style body swap.

The idea is that a young boy is really into superheroes, so much so that he always pretending to be one, and trying to 'save' random people, and every year for his birthday when he blew out the candles, he'd make a wish to actually become a superhero. The week before his thirteenth birthday, he manages to save the life of an old wizard. So on his birthday, when he makes the same wish, the wizard grants it.

However before the wizard could completely grant the wish, the boy gets in an argument with his 'no nonsense' dad, and makes a second wish for them to switch places, and both wishes are granted. So now the boy has become the hero he wished to be, but must be in his father's body to be so, and the father becomes the sidekick in the son's body.

They do eventually switch back but are able to switch at will to become the heroes.

I am also trying to think of powers that I can give them, but am trying to think of powers that compliment each other, such as fire/ice, light/darkness, shrinking/growing, etc.

I may also combine the idea with another idea I already had that was supposed to be inspired by Batman and Robin.

Any suggestions on complimentary powers?

KingKarate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think stuff like Wind Manipulation and Magic would work well for this.