Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 222

Edited By FicOPedia
No Caption Provided
Supplemental Page For:Library:
About Sharpshot:
Introduction

TommytheHitman gave us a very Deadpool-esque character in Sharpshot, and I think of the character as one of the Fan-Fic Forum legends, since he has lasted so long. The reading is a whole lot of fun, and it includes collaborations with forum writers SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26, Wildvine, and ImpurestCheese, as well as crossing over into some long-running groups, like Corrupted, Injustice, and Marvel Iron Age (the last being where Batkevin74 takes the character for a spin).

I think it's interesting that most of this precedes Tommy's other original fiction works here on the forum. So it's really cool to see how his writing developed here, and then follow his writing into 5th Column Comics, Wild Western, Crank, John Trunick: Space Hunter, and finally Tommy's universe of The 40's. It's been a pleasure to watch, and I think you're going to enjoy it too.

I've been rolling this page around in my head for awhile, because every time I look at it, I'm not sure how to arrange it- just regular alphabetical order, or in an attempted reading order. If you check out the Story Chart by CVLibrarian, you'll see that even she said that "the narrative jumps around a lot, so a totally linear story is never going to happen." So, I decided to go with alphabetical order, with a recommendation that it would probably be best to follow the Story Chart while reading. Enjoy.

The Links:

Corrupted: The Brain (Sharpshot and Kid Thunder appear throughout)
Hawker vs. Sharpshot (by ImpurestCheese)
Injustice: Gods Among Us: Sharpshot
Sharpshot
Sharpshot/Doomhound: Bloody War [and others] (with SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26)
Sharpshot/Killer Rabbit (with Wildvine)

Sharpshot/Killer Rabbit

• by TommytheHitman (#1, 3)
  • by wildvine (#2)
  1. .Sharpshot/Killer Rabbit #1.
  2. .Sharpshot/Killer Rabbit #2.
  3. .Sharpshot/Killer Rabbit #3.
Sharpshot: 'Merica
Sharpshot Presents: Kid Thunder
Sharpshot/Scalphunter: Cosmic Cross Over Event (by batkevin74)
  1. .Sharpshot/Scalphunter: Cosmic Cross Over Event #1.*
  2. .Sharpshot/Scalphunter: Cosmic Cross Over Event #2.
  • *This is MIA's second crossover with another fan-fic universe, the first having been Sharpshot #1, by TommytheHitman.
  • This crossover will have in-continuity consequences for both universes (and I can't believe I'm having to explain this for fan-fic). -cb ;)
Sharpshot vs. Predator (contributed to WGP)
Miscellaneous

Thanks for using the Fic-O-Pedia! :^D

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 222

#1  Edited By FicOPedia
FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points