Reviews: 0

User Lists: 230

Edited By FicOPedia
No Caption Provided
Official Library:Sign Up:
  • (none)
  • PM only
Introduction

The Kick-A-Long Saga was a grand experiment proposed by Batkevin74 to some of us in PM. The idea was this: each of us contributed two characters. One person starts the story, and when their chapter is done, the next person writes their chapter. The catch is: whatever has come before is canon unless the writer can find a way to change it. Characters could change or die, and the next writer just has to deal with that.

Honestly, it was all going pretty well until we got to Chapter Six - my chapter. I was so happy with that chapter. Alas, the group immediately shot it full of holes, and I was made to see that I had made a number of mistakes. That kind of blew everything up, and Batkevin' wound up writing the next chapter, and that was it. Sorry, folks. It's a fun read though, if you can get past my mistakes. Enjoy? -cb

Titles

Kick-A-Long Saga

• by batkevin74 (#1, 7)
  • by TommytheHitman (#2)
  • by waezi2 (#3)
  • by ImpurestCheese (#4)
  • by joshmightbe (#5)
  • by cbishop (#6)
  1. .Kick-A-Long Saga Chapter One.
  2. .Kick-A-Long Saga Chapter Two.
  3. .Kick-A-Long Saga Chapter three.
  4. .Kick-A-Long Saga #4.
  5. .Kick along saga #5.
  6. .Kick-A-Long Saga Chapter Six.
  7. .Kick-A-Long Saga Chapter Seven.

Related

1. .Kick-A-Long Saga Writer's Reference. [incomplete] (cbishop)

Thanks for using the Fic-O-Pedia! :^D

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By FicOPedia
FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fic-O-Pedia: Groups: Kick-A-Long Saga
Fic-O-Pedia: Groups: Kick-A-Long Saga

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I spelled this out in the Intro' already, but the premise here was several writers cooperating on one story. We all contributed two characters each that anyone could use for the story. Then, one person wrote a chapter, leaving off at a cliffhanger. They would then kick it along to the next writer, and they'd write their chapter. Etc.

<sigh> My chapter was kind of a disaster, and that killed things, leaving Batkevin' to write the closing chapter to wrap it up. It's a shame too, because this was a lot of fun.