• 52 results
Posted by FicOPedia (2066 posts) - - Show Bio
Welcome! Click the spoiler blocks to open the Fic-O-Pedia.
Welcome! Click the spoiler blocks to open the Fic-O-Pedia.

This Month's Fics on the Forum:

All of the fics that have been added to the forum this month are listed below. By the first of the new month (or thereabouts) they'll be added to the pages of the Fic-O-Pedia. This will make it easier for me to gather the new links, and easier for you to find the new stories among all of the old stuff being bumped.

DateTitles
Note
  • All links up to this point have been added to their respective pages in the FOP.
Dec.10
Dec 9
Dec 8
Dec 7
Dec 6
  • (none)
Dec 5
Dec 4
Dec 3
Dec 2
Dec 1
  • (none)
(blog) = blog only

Authors A-Z:

Categories:

Chronological Archives:

The Fic-O-Pedia started in May, 2015, and the current year is tracked monthly as we progress. You can see past years in the Annuals, all the way back to the first post in 2007.

Monthlies:
Annuals:
Have questions? Check out the Fic-O-Pedia FAQ.

Thanks for using the Fic-O-Pedia! :^D

#1 Edited by FicOPedia (2066 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by FicOPedia (2066 posts) - - Show Bio
Fic-O-Pedia
Fic-O-Pedia

#5 Posted by dagmar_merrill (12701 posts) - - Show Bio

Neat idea

#7 Posted by cbishop (15370 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Wim_Garnet (155 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW! Awesome. Really awesome.

Many thanks for this huge effort. Will be useful and then some.

Did I mention it is awesome?

#9 Posted by cbishop (15370 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by FicOPedia (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo, @rorie: Now that my callouts are working again (I think I may have disabled them while working on this) I'd like to ask again if this thread can get pinned to the Fan-Fic forum? This page will link to all related Fic-O-Pedia lists, and I think the lists overall will be a good tool for the forum users. Thanks for considering. -cbishop/ Fic-O-Pedia.

#12 Posted by cbishop (15370 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by TommytheHitman (6257 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774: Well... I'm too lazy to work on it.

#15 Edited by ImpurestCheese (12542 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by FicOPedia (2066 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by dagmar_merrill (12701 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by FicOPedia (2066 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by dagmar_merrill (12701 posts) - - Show Bio

@ficopedia: You won't win extra points for being modest.

#20 Edited by FicOPedia (2066 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for the_impersonator
#21 Posted by The Impersonator (8468 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

#22 Posted by FicOPedia (2066 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for the_impersonator
#23 Edited by The Impersonator (8468 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for alexander_wolffe
#24 Edited by Alexander_Wolffe (349 posts) - - Show Bio

.................jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus. You're crazy, Cb! Crazy awesome (maybe a bit of both crazy and crazy awesome :P)! I don't know how you do it, but wow. You put a lot of work into this and I think the payoff will be great. Amazing work.

Edit: Now I just need to get to work to make it onto the front page authors. >:)

#25 Posted by FicOPedia (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

@alexander_wolffe: I just have a whole lot of time on my hands that others don't, and of course, I'm a bit of an index freak, so I had fun getting it done. The payoff is everybody having an easier way to look up stories. :D

#26 Posted by FicOPedia (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

There is now a section for this month's fics at the bottom of the OP. This will allow me to gather new links in one spot for a month, before putting them on the pages they belong. It will also allow readers to find this month's links - day-by-day - without having to dig through bumps of older material. I hope everyone enjoys that. :)

#27 Posted by wildvine (14857 posts) - - Show Bio

@ficopedia:

On my page the Fics of the month/week are going to be deleted deleted next month, since you are working on reorganizing things by the month anyway, and you know how I feel about redundancy. Giving you plenty of heads up here since you have other projects and an offline life, but I felt you may want to save them by month for your personal archives. "Wildvine's up and coming" has been deleted and is now a dead link, as it is obsolete. Lastly, I am requesting that the 15 minute challenge be moved to the Misc; other' category as I have posted almost no stories in it and am not comfortable having other peoples work filed under my name.

#28 Posted by cbishop (15370 posts) - - Show Bio
@wildvine said:

@ficopedia:

On my page the Fics of the month/week are going to be deleted deleted next month, since you are working on reorganizing things by the month anyway, and you know how I feel about redundancy. Giving you plenty of heads up here since you have other projects and an offline life, but I felt you may want to save them by month for your personal archives. "Wildvine's up and coming" has been deleted and is now a dead link, as it is obsolete. Lastly, I am requesting that the 15 minute challenge be moved to the Misc; other' category as I have posted almost no stories in it and am not comfortable having other peoples work filed under my name.

Hey Wv, thanks so much! I'm about ten minutes from hitting the pillow, so I had to think about what you were saying here for a minute. I've copied the links and YES, that is a HUUUUGE help- thanks! Truthfully though, all those by-month lists I have tucked away on the other account are going to have to be redone. The initial few weeks of FOP generated so much bump-traffic on the forum that I've lost my place and need to start over. :}

I will update your FOP page accordingly. Really appreciate you letting me know. Thanks. -cb :)

#29 Edited by FicOPedia (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: Your page is updated. Thanks again. -cb/fop :)

#30 Posted by wildvine (14857 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop:

We're having a weird bug issue, so I wouldn't delete anything til we sort it out.

#31 Posted by cbishop (15370 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: Um...okay, but those changes were made a month ago. :/

#32 Posted by poze (289 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by FicOPedia (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

@poze: Glad you like it! Enjoy. :)

#34 Posted by poze (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@ficopedia: I am enjoying it :) so all the stories even the knew ones will be here?

#35 Posted by FicOPedia (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

@poze: Yep. New stuff starts off at the top of this page, under "This Months Fics on the Forum." From there, they get moved to their respective lists. I update it about twice a week. :)

#36 Posted by poze (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@ficopedia: I see :) all organized ! I was so surprised to see my old stories all organized and in order !

#37 Posted by cbishop (15370 posts) - - Show Bio

@poze: (FicOPedia here) Again, glad you like it. Glad it's useful. :)

#38 Posted by AdmiralLogic (4131 posts) - - Show Bio

This is awsome!

#39 Posted by cbishop (15370 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by stumpy49er (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop: This really is quite awesome. I can already think of a few writers I'd like to read up on.

Also, makes me realise how much I need to write to get caught up with some of you.

#41 Posted by cbishop (15370 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Edited by FicOPedia (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: This got disconnected from the forum in the restoration process. Can you repin it, please? Thanks for your help with this. Happy Thanksgiving.

Edit: Apparently, I just had to go through the edit process to reconnect it, but it was still pinned. Hm, thanks anyway though.

#45 Posted by wildvine (14857 posts) - - Show Bio

@ficopedia: @cbishop:

Iron Age: Octavius is listed under the wrong author. You have it by RedRobinTimDrake, but its TheJester. Also you do not have it posted on TheJester's page.

#46 Edited by cbishop (15370 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: It's probably on RRTD's spot. I'll fix it. Thanks.

Edit: Wait... what are you looking at? I dont' see that on this page.

Edit 2 (Edit Boogaloo): Ah, found it. I just mislabeled the MIA Group page listing (although oddly, I got it right in the Concise listing- yeesh). It's under TheJester on the "T-V" page though.

#47 Posted by FicOPedia (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: Edit 3 (Back to the F-O-P) Fixed. Thanks again. :)

#48 Posted by wildvine (14857 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Edited by cbishop (15370 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: I'll take care of it. Thanks. Edit: Done.

#50 Edited by JamieWolfe7 (777 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome once again :)