Fantasy Hunger Games #1: Tony Stark!

Doctor__Hanlon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Doctor__Hanlon

The pods opened. Everyone was silent. Then everyone shouted. They all wanted to get to the center. I expected to feel the Iron Man suit coming from underneath my skin. It wasn't. My one instinct was to run. Run away from all of the fighting. I found a lead pipe lying on the side... At least it was a weapon. I ran towards the city trying to get away from the battle. It was then I felt a stone of some description hit my back. I looked back to see the pale, blonde woman from the cornucopia. She had a katana, as long as her whole arm, which she wielded by her waist. She spun it around like a ninja and pointed it behind her. I had to make a decision in my head. Attack or run?

I attacked! I couldn't run, she could probably run faster. I went to bring it down upon her head, but she swiped her blade past my waist and sliced through my flesh.

"You don't stand a chance, rich guy!" She hissed. She smiled and her purple tattoos escalated her face. She flicked her blonde lock of hair over, turned on her heel and bolted. Someone was shooting at her!

"Stark?" It was Natasha. "Stark, it's me, Romanoff! Are you okay?"

"No, I've been butchered by that white witch!"

"Take my gun, I'm going to get you to safety!"

"There's an apartment over there! I need to get there, now!"

She helped me to said apartment and opened up a small bag she'd obtained from the center.

She emptied a bloody knife, a weird crystal, and a bandage.

"Who did you stab?"

"Some guy with dark hair at the cornucopia!"

The crystal was yellow and made up of straight-edged polygons. It glowed as I fondled it. Like some kind of living crystal! I shut my eyes and saw an image of the pale woman who attacked me as if it was calling to her. I woke up from a trance of visions with a bandage around my arm!

"Natasha!" She gasped, waking up from the sofa.

"Jesus, Tony, what do you want?"

"Is there a computer in here?"

"Yeah, there's a laptop over there!"

"Good, now we need to put the intercom system back together"

"Are you okay, Stark?"

To be continued soon! Follow me for the next issue! Go to the link below to vote for the next protagonist!

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/hunger-games-1912943/#2

See you then!!!

-Ted

No Caption Provided

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@doctor__hanlon: Nice work, though I haven't watched ANY Hunger Gmes, nor read the books. You should put some emotion and who is actually speaking the lines because this

"Natasha!" She gasped, waking up from the sofa.

"Jesus, Tony, what do you want?"

"Is there a computer in here?"

"Yeah, there's a laptop over there!"

"Good, now we need to put the intercom system back together"

"Are you okay, Stark?"

Is a little confusing on who is speaking and how its being conveyed.