Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#203  Edited By silverspidey

THE OUTSTANDING RUNAWAYS - VOL 1.

No Caption Provided

CHAPTER 4 - BANGKOK DANGEROUS - A SIX PART STORY

STORY:

Everything has fallen apart and then some. Their parents murdered and on the run from Chase Stein - Nico Minoru saved everyone by accidental teleportation to Bangkok! Now alone and with Chase ordering a hired crew of defected Hand Ninjas to hunt them down - Alex Wilder, Molly Hayes, Karolina Dean and lab created teens Ty & Tandy aka Cloak try to find a way to save their friend Victor Mancha who keeps calling himself - Ultron; that is - if Nick Fury doesn't get to them first.

Coming in January

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: VOLUME 2

No Caption Provided

TITLE: THE SENSATIONAL SYMBIOTE SAGA

No Caption Provided

ARC II: VENOM BEGINS - A 3-PART ENTRY

Story Preview: Venom is here. Spider-Man is here...and they live in the same house?! To make it worse, Norman Osborn makes a discovery about the symbiote sample he has that nows makes capturing Venom and Spider-Man a priority. Thus, OzCorps secret relationship with the mutant hating organization ORCHIS reveals a hidden truth and PLUS someone close to Peter Parker's world...dies.

Writer's Note: ARC I - The Black Suit functions as 'the origins' of the Symbiote life form and dealings with its first Host Spider-Man. This Arc is the landmark issue of Venom.

Helpless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So i sort of recently bought myself Skyrim Special Edition on PC (I've been playing on Ps4 for the longest time) and got it primarily for the mods, but then an idea struck me, i want to write a series about my character's adventures and roleplay the situation by imposing rules on myself. would anybody be interested in reading something like this?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

User Lists: 1099

@helpless: It's video game related, so it's almost certain that someone will read it. Write it up! :)

Helpless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so i've got myself a load order of 149 mods in addition to several plugins and patches and i tested it out up to level 10, and while i can see a few issues here and there, i otherwise like what i have, but if anybody has any recommendations for mods that i don't have that improve the game in a lore friendly way, I'm all ears.

ArkstarGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When you draw cross-over fics, how cross-overy should they get for the inexperienced writer? Shared universe? (not like the Marvel/DC Amalgam universe where Dark Claw was a thing, rather Iron Man and the Atom are co-existing/separate heroes) or keep them in separate multiverses/universes? Just thought of a possible concept with the Arrowverse Anti-Matter wave affecting the MCU, and i was wondering how that would play out. Same with Thanos' snap in the Arrowverse.

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'm considering writing a Superman story. I have some idea, but I'm curious what everyone feels is the best superman comic/run they've encountered.

Helpless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i haven't read it, but i really like the title of American Alien. you could also do something in the vein of the Earth One stories where Clark uses his powers, but isn't quite Superman.

also, if i want to post a library of a group of series that i am planning on writing with solicitations and a brief overview of what each series is/will be about, would i post that here or somewhere else?