• 58 results
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Darkchild
The world within the mind of a twisted man is something untammed and in many cases dangerous.....but for one man its not dangerous enough. For one soul the means to becoming more is to extinguish anything that held him back. And for Darkchild this means making a trip to Dallas Texas.

"This will allow for me to tap into even more power? How does killing the rest of my family and friends help with that, especially when their human and I gain nothing from killing them." Darkchild stares in a mirror of a rest stop not 15 miles from Dallas and soon the image in the mirror speaks. The mirror image distorts turning more demon than man before speaking "If you take away the last bits of good within your heart you will become one and whole, become the evil your minds always wanted. Something you understand, something that understands you. Wipe the ashes of good from your face and embrace the fire that burns within all like us." Genesis smiles as Darkchild does in the mirror before stepping out of the rest stop. Bodies cover the ground of the rest stop, the bodies of the old an young all torn to pieces. Some mutilated and some....worse. The women received the most torture. And Darkchilds hands drip with their blood as he continues towards Dallas.

Not ten miles later the police catch up to him, their sirens scratch against his eardrums as they squeel to a stop. His eyes burn with rage as they swarm out of their cars an poise for a shoot out. "STOP RIGHT THERE! You are under arrest for the murders of 25 innocent men an women at a rest stop." One cop comes up grabbing Darkchilds arms an pulling them behind his back "Anything you say or do can be held in a court of law."  Darkchild smiles "Oh you mean something like this?" One of his tentacles unwraps itself from his waist an picks the guard up by the throat. Popping his head off in an instant. Darkchild turns towards the rest of the cops "Todays been rather boring since the Rest Stop and thank you for making it so much better." His eyes burn with fire as his arms are engulfed in flames, firing a wave of fire over a squad vehicle the screams from the cops bring a sinister grin to his face. Holding his hands out to his sides two children form from his body and stand next to him "Yes father?"  Darkchild looks down to the two children on either side of him "Kill em...KILL EM ALL!" and with child like laughs they burst from beside him tackling the remaining cops. Body parts fly as they dive into their meals. Darkchild turns around an begins to walk towards Dallas, not soon after his children hurtle back diving back into his body an then they arrive. A large brick house, red mohagony wood where needed, the smell of the Texas heat enters his nostrils. "Nothing like being home." Walking up to the front door he smiles as it opens "Hello daddy?"
Sahara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sahara

OOOOOO  i like this, well done

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Darkchild

thank you....who are you?

Sahara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sahara

I'm the only person who actually reads your stories >.>.............. Jk

Sahara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sahara
aztek the lost said:
"YAY!!! Slaughtering children and raping women! DC is BACK!! ^^"
I didn't see any rape. I must have read to fast
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Darkchild
Sahara said:
"I'm the only person who actually reads your stories >.>.............. Jk"
oh hey Prima

their wasnt any descriptive but it was eluded to.
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

I know what insinuation is Aztek >.< i just didn't see it.  perro gracias

Sparkle Prima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sparkle Prima
aztek the lost said:
Your so right
I know :D
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Darkchild

LMAO walks away letting them stew and bicker

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Darkchild
aztek the lost said:
"Sparkle Prima said:
"aztek the lost said:
Your so right
I know :D"
well, with that avatar...I can't even argue :D"
LMAO your too easy. I have more willpower stares at the boobage
Prima Donna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Prima Donna
aztek the lost said:
well, with that avatar...I can't even argue :D"
-_-  control yourself  :P
Darkchild said:
"LMAO your too easy. I have more willpower stares at the boobage"

-____________- control yourself too :P

aztek the lost said:
LMFAO

I want it as my wallpaper ^^"

-____________________________________________- What did i tell you lmfao :P
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Darkchild

The look on my fathers face is priceless....but the sweetest and most delicious is he doesnt fight it. He grabs the large statue beside the door an swings, my arm moves fast grasping the statue and crushes it. "My father so insistant that im not here for a warm cooked meal?" He turns to my mother and brother "Dante! Steph run!" A smile creeps onto my face as he screams to them, and my tentacles unwrap from my waist an slam into him pinning him to the wall. I watch as my mother runs for the back room with Dante's hand in hers a moments hesitation is not needed as my body takes control forming a set of daggers then letting them fly. Mother is pinned against the wall as she turns around to look at my father, they slam into her arms an pin her hard against the wall.

Turning back to my father the grin still on my face. My tentacles bite down hard onto his arms an legs
"Shhhh you knew this day would come. After all you were the one who told me I was weak and pathetic...now look at me father. Karma's a bitch." His body tears apart so easily. Then when he stops moving I turn to my mother and walk down towards her an turn the away from her an touch the wall she is pinned to charging it. And as I enter the main bedroom snapping my fingers the wall along with her explodes. I hear his whimpering and turn to the bathroom and crouch down looking him in the face, turning my face into the one he knew so long ago I smile a sweet an innocent one "Dont worry lil one, I promise this will be fast. A quick one for my little brother." Touching his head I release a blast from my eyes that incinerate him instantly.

Walking from the house I snap my fingers again an it goes up in a blaze. Then I hear both of their disgusting voices both in unison Arrow and Genesis "Now was that so difficult hope it hasnt affected you. Now lets get to the real goal huh. The power, expunging the most dear to you so ruthlessly shall grant you the power. The father the mother, and the brother they are gone now devils grant him unlimited power."
A long silence is heard as for the minutes that pass nothing happens soon Arrow speaks "Well now dont we feel stupid. What the hell is going on?" Slamming my fist into the brick mailbox outside the house I take off into the skies. Frustrated with the two morons within my mind, telling me things that arnt true "You two...just had me kill the remaining members of my family...for nothing. Yes they would have been taken care of sooner or later but what the hell is going on?.....Guys? Come on now dont go quiet now, the one time i want to talk to you two and your quiet."

Then I feel the power, the unlimited an almost unstoppable power.....Then his voice. "Your such a fool to think someone like you was bred from two baselines. A god such as yourself among those you see as a species should know a power like yours doesnt come from them. But from something more powerful.....An Immortal."

The world goes black as my eyes are forced shut and I plummet back towards the earth.

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

good post XD, but so sick and sad and super heartless

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Darkchild
PRIMAV3RA said:
"good post XD, but so sick and sad and super heartless

"
Thank you. But more revelations to come
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

ohhhh, O_O, i cant wait

anyways im super sleepy, buenos noches, and have a good sleep :)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Darkchild
PRIMAV3RA said:
"ohhhh, O_O, i cant wait

anyways im super sleepy, buenos noches, and have a good sleep :)"
good night Prima.
Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By Jake Malcom
aztek the lost said:
"ooh, yay! I love immortals getting slaughtered, the next post(s) will be AWESOME! ^^

but so was this one, little boys dying is fun stuff too, keep up the good work!!"
Thanks bro, Who said immortals are gonna get slaughtered. Cant wait to reveal who my father is and the rest of the goodies i got planned. This will most likely turn into something fun as in an ongoing if not a long Limited Series
Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jake Malcom
aztek the lost said:
"Jake Malcom said:
"aztek the lost said:
"ooh, yay! I love immortals getting slaughtered, the next post(s) will be AWESOME! ^^

but so was this one, little boys dying is fun stuff too, keep up the good work!!"
Thanks bro, Who said immortals are gonna get slaughtered. Cant wait to reveal who my father is and the rest of the goodies i got planned. This will most likely turn into something fun as in an ongoing if not a long Limited Series"
limited series? what? is this a comic now :P

And...well...don't you need to kill your parents? who are immortal? o_O"
Well yes i do, just...nm you'll see.

LMAO i call my short fanfics (One shots/Mini series) slightly longer fanfics compared to Minis (Limited Series) and the long spanning stories like tHe Puzzle Box series and Tribe of one (Ongoings) keep up
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Darkchild
aztek the lost said:
"Jake Malcom said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Jake Malcom said:
"aztek the lost said:

Thanks bro, Who said immortals are gonna get slaughtered. Cant wait to reveal who my father is and the rest of the goodies i got planned. This will most likely turn into something fun as in an ongoing if not a long Limited Series"
limited series? what? is this a comic now :P

And...well...don't you need to kill your parents? who are immortal? o_O"
Well yes i do, just...nm you'll see.

LMAO i call my short fanfics (One shots/Mini series) slightly longer fanfics compared to Minis (Limited Series) and the long spanning stories like tHe Puzzle Box series and Tribe of one (Ongoings) keep up"
btw, your supposed to put a v between the n and the m...but w/e I'll still enjoy what's coming I'm sure ^^ as long as

a) death
b) sex
c) swearing
d) all of the above

is involved

and umm, I just call mine...seeing as I only have one...a fan-fic...seems simpler that way *shrugs*"
LMAO smartass. I think out of all my fans you will enjoy the next posts I have planned. Specially the next as new stuff is revealed
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Nice

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Darkchild
aztek the lost said:
"yay! did you hear that fellow DC fanboys and girls, I'll love it the most!!! so HA!

anyways, I have to go now...read some more Anita Blake...oh and I posted in my fan-fic (the action and new characters will be in the next post tho)"
LMAO

peace bro and im reading ur new post now almost finished
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
aztek the lost said:
"yay! did you hear that fellow DC fanboys and girls, I'll love it the most!!! so HA!

anyways, I have to go now...read some more Anita Blake...oh and I posted in my fan-fic (the action and new characters will be in the next post tho)"
NUH-UH!!!  -_-pendejo :P
Avatar image for deactivated-5a867073cc016
deactivated-5a867073cc016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

PRIMAV3RA said:
"aztek the lost said:

NUH-UH!!!  -_-pendejo :P"
gasps

that's not Spanish for pedophile is it o_O cause that's what it looks like...

runs to check a translator
Avatar image for deactivated-5a867073cc016
deactivated-5a867073cc016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

oh wait, I found out what it means and now I don't feel insulted ^^

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

LMFAO, good i w as only kidding anyway :P

Avatar image for gideon_external
Gideon_External

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Gideon_External

my next post should be either when I get out of work tonight at 1 or tomorrow when I wake up.

Oh and Aztek you can start drooling now, cause yes. What your thinking with this account is true.

Avatar image for en_sabah_nur_apocalypse_
En_Sabah_Nur(Apocalypse)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok scratch when i wake up cause i got work during the day tomorrow rather than ngiht. So the post will either be in themorn when i get out of work, or later tomorrow night

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

WHY DOES AZTEK GET TO DROOL TT_TT
oh and I'll have to read the post tomorrow, how uncool. lol

Darkhonest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Darkhonest

nice posts ese

Darkhonest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Darkhonest

nice posts ese

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Darkchild
PRIMAV3RA said:
"WHY DOES AZTEK GET TO DROOL TT_TT
oh and I'll have to read the post tomorrow, how uncool. lol"
because he will get the idea of what i have planning before  do lol
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

hmmph, Well Fine then

and stop streaking aztek >..>

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jake Malcom

yeah i could hve but mines gota better pic. A post will be up as Soon as I ost in Riskys

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Darkchild
I dont actually feel the earth slam into my body, but I feel something hard slam into me or in this case catch me. My body goes limp as cold metal grasps my wrists and pulls me for what feels like a millienia then we stop. The thing dragging me lifts me up with little to no effort and tosses me hard, and as my body slams hard onto what feels like tiles its enough to jog me back into reality. My mind begins to race as images begin to form in my line of vision, three large men and 6 other people began to take form as my eyesight came back to me. Anger took hold of me and fire burned around my body

"Who the hell are you idiot-" my voice cut short as a long whip wrapped around my throat and began to pull hard from behind me. I turn around an stare at the man or beast trying to subdue me, lifting my hand towards him he flies across the room and slams into the wall behind him. I speed forth towards him slamming my fist hard into his gut, with only a loud growl he kicks hard tossing me back. With a smile the reality that 8 other people are in the room my arms go metallic and I storm towards the beast who with nothing on his face but rage stands as I slam into him. Then as he stands back up to attack he stops quickly his eyes widening and he almost cowers, I turn around as a man with long green hair in a pony tail lifts me up from the ground an begins to squeeze. My powers slowly being drained, and the man who has me in his grip just lets the power that swarms into his own body escape him. A look of confusion and rage comes to my face and he smiles "Are you going to be a good little boy, or are we going to need to put you in time out. Because the story we have to tell you is something that will blow your mind."

His accent only adding to my frustration I nod and he releases me. I look at each of the persons in front of me, One I know for damn sure. His name is etched onto every hero an villains mind...Apocalypse. And I know for damn sure these are ...the Externals. I stare at the man in front of me "Alright....Im listening."
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Darkchild

ok its nto much its 1 am and im tired sue me more tomorrow or saterday

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Darkchild
aztek the lost said:
"Darkchild said:
"ok its nto much its 1 am and im tired sue me more tomorrow or saterday"
well I hope its tomorrow, cause "saterday" doesn't exist :P

but anyways, the post was AWESOME!!! GO GIDEON!! AND THE REST OF THE EXTERNALS!! WOO!"
LMAO smartass. Yeah tomorrows post should be rather cool descrip of why they have brought DC their
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

GOod Post DC :D

Avatar image for gideon_external
Gideon_External

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Gideon_External
I smile on the inside staring at the man in front of me, I force his almost uncontroable power from within me outside. Letting it just drip off my body, the darkness the man holds within him scares me more than En Sabah does on so many levels. I know this man is a half breed but it amazes me at how far these half breeds can develop given the right bloodline.

Soon the man speaks his nerves calming down allowing us to present ourselves...well I present the others.  I show him everyone leading him to each of them "I see you have already met Crule. The others are as follow; Apocalypse,Absolam,Candra, Selene,Burke, Nicodemas, Saul..." And I turn to the man my arms glowing with energy and a wide smile comes to my face "And my name is Gideon and I am almost excited to tell you that you are one of us. I believe your blood line started back in the Middle Ages when I got bored during that time, and had my way with your human kind. Now we have brought you back to your true family, and your true father. We watched as you slaughtered your family, something beautiful in the way you did it. Even got Selene hot when that old hag hasnt had anything twix her nethers since after they crucified that whiny brat." I feel a thud against my head as the witch tosses an object at my head for the remark.

The one known as Darkchild stares at the new family he has been shown and an evil grin comes to his face. I wish i had taken a psychics power because not knowing what this little half breed is thinking is beginning to irritate me.