Fallen Vines - Original story by Me

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

this shall be a story residing a young boy who was born into a hellhole of a world. each person has a type of [Equilibrioception, or in simple terms- Balance]. a balance is the inherent power residing in certain people, as some people have the balance of fire or some have the balance of metal. by some times, a balance gets overloaded with several ones, or a near infinite number of balances. theses kinds of people become kings or gods, while the ones with one balance are seen as common folk.

but the young boy, who will be called Hotaka Takahiro has no balance. people with no balances are seen as nothing more then dirt and should be ignored by common life.

hotaka had a hard life, until the age of 15, where his life goes a full 180.

[At the moment, im looking for editors for my story and maybe if i'm lucky, a illustrator to draw the storyline as i write.]

[ be prepared for the first chapter.]

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can’t wait for this.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyond time and space exists a realm, a bubble containing its own universe filled with and endless amount of power for those who enter.

This place was known as The Subarashī torikago ( 素晴らしい鳥かご- bird cage). A prison for “unfortunate” souls who have been damned for crimes. But they can rest easy here as whoever is not a "Bird" are casted out by the curse that has been placed over the cage. This world was created by Onsei.

Onsei made it for a safe haven for himself and others. He is well, I can't say. He is watching this story as we speak, so let's continue .

Inside the dimension stood an entire city paved with gold. It was bright and lively with the sounds of happy souls everywhere. Inside the palace sat a man with purple hair and yellow eyes. The man was rather buff for his "age" as he sat there with his royal attire. This man was known as Onsei, the true ruler of all.

He would be sitting atop the invisible castle in the birdcage, testing out new dimensions at his disposal as he was a master of Creation. As a bit of knowledge by Onsei himself, he is older than the concept of reality, being the first thing to ever exist.

Onsei, The King, would sit on his throne and smile at his creations. Onsei is the oldest of the creations from "forgotten era". He would upon his throne as he was guarded by four men. These guards were known as the four hearts of Onsei, as they were named Thoth, the right arm of Onsei. Sharriwan, the left arm of Onsei. Ren, the heart of Onsei. And Riku, the innocence of Onsei. They were waiting for a special soul to be sent to the bird cage, and that soul is me. This is my story, the special soul.

Chapter 1: End of my rope.

In the Mid Eastern part of Culligan's City, there I was in a nightclub like any other normal fifteen year old. My reputation of a good kid really stuck with me for a long time, especially around my friends. This was awful if you wanted to be the "Cool kid", but if your trying to keep your reputation clean, it's practically heaven. But for me, it was like a death sentence.

A little backtracking here, my name is Hotaka Takahiro, a high school student and a part time worker for a cafeteria down the block of Culligan's. I have short jet-black hair and purple eyes, I’m about five foot eight inches. My family is out of the state and I ended up staying with my friends. Thanks to my extra hours at the Cafeteria, I was able to hang around with my friends at the bar. This night was gonna be one of those happy go lucky, all around good time for us.

"Hahaha! Hotaka!? Is that really what your wearing?! You look like a fancy clown!" Joshua blurted.

Joshua is my all time best friend that I hang out with the most. He has brown hair and your typical nerdy glasses. We met each other when he moved to Japan from the states, and ever since we’ve been the best of friends. With our two other friends, Lille and Himo, this was going to be a good night.

"H-Hey! I look just fine! This is obviously the best clothing for a bar!" I replied with a touch of sarcasm.

We were heading down the street, until a strange man dressed in a large trench coat was standing just outside of the bar. I paid him no mind, as a lot of shady looking people typically gathered around here, so I shrugged it off and headed in with my friends.

I would order us some drinks from the bartender getting myself a scotch on the rocks as I heard my dad talk about it quite often and admittedly it was pretty good.

"So, our new project is going to be what now? I heard something about Fighting so I'm totally in!" I said.

"You and your obsession with fighting.” Joshua said scratching his head “I swear, it's like that's all you care about. But yeah, it's about the effect of fighting on Society." he gulped down his drink and leaned back in his chair.

I turned back to my drink as I saw the same shady man from before sitting next to it, somewhat leaning towards my drink. I went to pick up my drink before the man grabbed me by the wrist and tightened his grasp as I tried to scream for help but to no avail as looking around everything was frozen, as if time itself had stopped. The man began to talk as his voice boomed in my head.

“Two paths lay in front of thee. Continue down thy path and become the devil, or stray from it and become a hero"

My eyes blurred as I blinked before the sound of chatter filled my ears. I quickly scanned the room for the man but saw no sign of him. Grabbing my head, I leaned on the counter before looking at my drink and seeing it undisturbed.

My first thought was that I was drinking too much, but I haven't even taken my first sip yet. My thoughts raced through all possibilities but simply came down to just nothing but my mind playing tricks on me.

I walked back to my table with my friends as Joshua perked up when he saw me and I smiled as we all lifted up our drinks to toast.

“To our wicked project and Hotakas new position as our Lead Researcher!" Joshua exclaimed.

His voice cracked when he uttered “Lead Researcher”, but I paid it no mind, but thinking back on it now, I should’ve because as I swallowed my drink a burning sensation was flowing down my throat as I huffed and coughed from the drink.

They were all joking around before my head started to pound intensely as Joshua could see I was in pain. He excused himself from the table and took me to the side of the bar near the kitchen area. He put his hand against my forehead

"Man your really burning up, you feeling alright?" Joshua worriedly asked.

My body feeling like it was being dragged through fire as my vision started to blur.

"J-Josh, I think I’m sick, I-I need to get home." I said freaking out.

A horrible wicked smile grew across his face. He would pat me on the head saying

“Don't worry about it, relax. I think it would be best if you do what your body is telling you to do."

He placed a sharp object into my hands, and as I try to say something my vision went dark.

Chapter 2: Realization

Waking I was on my feet, my vision was blurry and my head was pounding, not being helped by the sounds of sirens around me. I winced as the smell of iron wafted into my nose as I could see a distant color of red. A bunch of men shouted at me before tackling me to the ground.

They dragged me to one of their cars and shoved me in, but not before I saw someone laying down close by, it was Joshua, his body was covered in stab wounds, his eyes gouged out of his head, and guts lying on the ground. I threw up at the site of this, as anyone would, and as I was being shoved into the car I looked down at myself and saw the blood covering my body, and then the realization hit me harder than a truck.

The judge immediately sent me to death with no chance of parole, and here I am now, sitting in a cell complete with the iron bars. This didn’t feel real, it all felt like a scene straight out of a movie. I leaned my head into my hands, my face contorting through different emotions, anger, confusion, disbelief, and sorrow as tears began to streak down my face.

All I can remember from that day was being covered in blood and holding the weapon, I still want to deny that it happened, but I can’t.

Days passed and I now sat there, with my last meal sitting in front of me. It was just some dumplings and boba tea, an odd request for some but not me. I ate the dumplings and sat staring at the ground as I thought about everything that has happened, and then I suddenly remembered.

“Two paths lay in front of thee. Continue down thy path and become the devil, or stray from it and become a hero"

I think I understand what he said now.

They strapped me to a chair, the smell of death stung my nose as I look around the room, cleaner than you would think. They brought out a rolling table with a syringe placed on it and a priest walked into the room.

God, someone I didn't know much about, is he nice, everyone says he forgives your sins. Funny, I’m asking questions about him even though I'm about to meet him. I felt the priest’s hand touched my shoulder touch as he asked if I had any last words.

My throat tightened as I began to choke up."

Just, just tell Joshua's parents and the rest of them, I’m sorry."

I would open my eyes slightly, seeing the priest exit the room before I felt a sting in my arm and the injection began to course through my body.

[One second passed]

[Two seconds passed]

[Three days passed]

[Three months passed]

“I’m blind, I can't see or feel anything. My body is numb, my body, where is it, I don't know where it is, how long has it been, one? Three? No, can't be true. Days? Months? I can't tell.”

I feel a rush of air go pass me.

“Air? Feel?”

Seconds, days, or maybe even months passed before I managed to reach something. I could feel my body, or rather, my lack of it. I could tell something was off, and I somehow knew what it was, I was a spiritual being, or ghost. I could see the outline of my body as it began to flicker. Then suddenly I was in front of three guards encircling someone who looked important. Before I can comprehend what just happened, the guards picked me, their touch gave off a tingling feeling, like their body is gifting off a weird warmth around them before I saw the man himself.

For an odd reason, I knew who he was, Onsei, the God of Gods?

“Oh boy, this is bad.” I thought to myself

He looked at me, his purple eyes piercing mine. His mere presence was burning my being.

"Name, Hotaka Takahiro, your the cafeteria man with the knack of blindly killing your friends, even under control. That's a sin." He uttered

“S-sins? Controlled killing?" I muttered

His eyes narrowed before howling out in delight before he placed my body into a light chamber.

"For the sins of killing several people, equals Mahāence, the Kakaygins massacre. Thou art sentences to an eternity of Hunter and prey."

And as these words left his mouth, my spirit was torn apart. My body being forced through the Multiverse. I saw an infinite number of possible events occurring at once, and then, darkness.

Chapter 3 in about a week.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: an original story. you can also find it on Wattpad.

i just needed a place to post it here as well for convenience.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Its just mention of Hunter prey took my thoughts to Doomsday.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RikuYamaha

I'm falling, deeper and deeper. It's dark, but the sensation of the air upon my ghost like body wakes me up into reality. One by one, my bones and full Skelton begun to structure itself together, while little by little, the muscles and skin begun to form around me. My body came back!

Landing in a barren landscape, I would begin to get up, my body aching from the situation prior. Taking a passing glance, I would notice a wooden charcoaled looking sign.

"Ok...the real problem is that I'm in a bad situation.....as the wholesome sign said, "Welcome to Hell". A little clice if you ask me, but a.... WHAT?!? HELL!?!"

My voiced echoed, looking around at the barin landscape infront of my eyes as my jaw dropped in horror, my senses going into a [fight or flight] stage.

"S-s-so this is h-hell? Huh?" I stuttered over my vocabulary, my body withering from it's own arrival. I have regained my humanoid body during the time being, with my blood, bones and muscles being all there.

I would begin to hyper ventilate, before I squeezed my hand tightly and picked up some sand on the ground. I would run my fingers across the gritty, soft sand before saying

"I- it's ok...I just got to understand what hell Is to begin make a living..first, what did onsei say again?" I would say as I begun to retrace his words. The words of "Mahāence" and "Kakaygins" struck my interest.

Standing up and looking at my body, it would seem I haven't changed that much, besides my lack of clothing.

"My [Censored] and all are showing! What the hell!?! As if this so and so god can't even give me the decency of having clothes! This is ridiculous!!!"

I would yell, my temper raising by the minute before a sudden noise cut my voice off. A earthquake with the sounds of screaming would be heard. I would begin to fall and quickly looked over to where it was and raced though my thoughts, attempting to stand up.

{Come on Hotaka! Believe in Joshua and yourself! Hell,maybe if I can get out of hell, I can apologize and make amends to Josh in heaven!....that's my goal now. I gotta do it for my sake and his.} My mind thought. I would stand up and head begin my journey towards the sounds of death.

[Three minutes]

[Forty minutes]

[Three hours]

Three hours passed as I begun my hike to the screams, my hands slightly sore from the mountain climb as my thumbs and index fingers were bleeding slightly. I wouldn't aknowledge the pain as my good willed nature kept me going. I would reach the peak of the small mountain side, as I finally caught a gloom of the horror I was about to see.

I instantly noticed the sky, it's light blue undertone with the clouds being of blood red..I think I know from what. Seeing the ground, I saw light green grass and hills and a small river filled with a dark red liqud. Oddly enough, from several miles away from the screams, I spotted a large village. It was composed of small wooden houses and shacks, with the top being made of needles of straw.

"That's where the screams are coming from!" I would remark, taking my steps down the mountain, each step feeling like it would collapse before, suddenly, it did. The ground would begin to give out, my body rushing down the mountain at high speeds,before I would trip and crashed down the mountain at the speed of a moving car. My entire being would smash into boulders and small edges of the mountain, my body cracking and breaking from the fall before I reached the bottom.

While at the very low point of the mountain, my legs were completely split in half by its shins and my ribs were fractured into needle sized pieces. The outer reached of my stomach was bleeding from internal injuries,which was extraordinary painful. But soon enough, not even three minutes later, my injuries begun to seemly fix itself back together. My legs and ribs injuries were being restored to its original form,as light blue Sparks appeared around the wounded area.

I would be surprised, and then mumbled "huh...my legs were restored from nothing after my tumble...that's impossible.... Could it be, the hellish atmosphere that's restoring me to full health?"

I questioned myself, staying to that conclusion for the sake of my mental state.i would pick myself up, and head towards the town.

[1 minute passes]

[An hour passes]

[An hour and 30 minutes passes]

I would soon begin to make it to the outskirts of the City, my legs in agonizing pain from the stride. A pile of dark clothes would catch my eyes as they shuddered in the slightest of breezes.

I would immediately snag them, and put them over myself. The clothing would consist of some dark underwear and red, shaggy pants that lurches down to my ankles. I would allso find myself a Pancho that was greyish in color.

I would like the feel of it, the clothes were rather quick to move in, and gave off a small amount of strange Aura. The aura felt like a blood lusted aura coming from the clothes, as my body twitched from having it on.

"UWAH! what was that!?!"" My ears immediately perking up when I heard another scream. I would rush towards it, running pass several demolished buildings.

I would make it soon enough to the scenery, the aromatic air of blood mist surrounding the place was intoxicating. The feeling of kenopsia from the buildings would easily allow me to judge where and what was causing the noise.

It was a giant overgrown lizard, the height of it being over 19 feet, and from its apperance, was reddish in color while covered in colorful rainbowish scales. The lizard would be covered in spikes while it's green eyes pierced whatever moved in it's presence. The lizard was covered in blood, while townspeople were surrounding the large reptile, while two children were underneath the large beast.

[ Kakaygins type- Repile- Lizard of the depths. This kakaygin is a standard and one of the weakest of the inhabitants of hell. It has the "Balance" of "Analysis". Care to process the power into us?]

A voice spoke into my head, my head now pounding from the sudden shock and noise from it. I would look down at my clothes, blue Sparks appearing around it as it asked the question. I would huff heavily from the sudden shock before managing a small voice crack.

"OK! how do we do that?" I would ask, before immediately my body begun to move on it's own. My body being controlled by the fabrics around my body, before I would take control of a nearby Gardening tool, a small scythe as my legs immediately bent and sent me into the air.

The impact from the launch broke both my legs easily, as I let out a yelp from the pain. The lizard, spotting me in the air would aim it's head at me before sending out it's large tongue at my head, intending to finish me off in one strike.

My body,reacting on its own, would handle the scythe with care before completely slicing the tongue into ribbons, causing a small gush of wind to break the windows in the surrounding area.

"KEYYYYHHHHH!!!" The lizard hissed,sciddering back in confusion and pain.

my body, still under control would repair my legs and push the air around me as a large air current was under my feet, kicking me off.

I would immediately decapitate the lizard in one fell swoop,the head being tossed into a nearby building as blood gushed from the neck where I sliced it. I would land onto the ground before I begun to gain control of my body again.

The townspeople would stare at me with amazement and content as they Would roar with joyous cheers as they started to swarm me and look at my clothes upon my body.

"H- huh not to close please! I don't know what really is going on myself!" I announced, but in reality, I did like the attention. Not too long after, I heard loud footsteps approaching me, I would turn to see a rather small teenager with white, spiky hair and yellow eyes. He was wearing a black rugged shirt with greyish knightly armor on his lower half. He would come near where I was, and immediately picked me up off the ground by my neck, and slammed me into a nearby wall.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU DID!?!" He declared, his eyes burning with anger and some content.

[Analysis Progress level 1: standard. Subject: Yomu Koto. Current title: Protector of village.] My mind mused, I wouldn't understand completely what was going on, before I understood what the clothes said. "Analysis", this must be that power. I would turn my attention back to Koto before uttering out a few words.

"I heard.... screaming! I came to help!"

"We didn't need your help you new runt! We had everything fine until you shown up! Now the damned imps will come cause of your disturbance!" He moaned, pacing back and forth as his hands held tightly on his hips before taking a glance over at my Pancho.

"Why are you wearing that?.... actually, where did you get..."That"?" He said, putting extreme quotations on the word "that".

"I got it right outside of town. I was naked when I came here so I took it. What's the matter?" I would respond as I stood up, being face to face with the boy.

"Give it to me." Koto would say, clearly having interest in this cloth as I immediately refused his offer. He would then frown, and begin to threaten me before I refused again.

He was clearly fuming from madnesses as he would come up with a proposal. "Ok...I got a game. We fight for it. If I win, you give me the clothes..."

He smirked, clearly cocky from his proposal, before I thought it over. I would scratch my head in a thinking manner before immediately smiling at the wicked thought crossing my mind.

"Ok, that sounds fair...but if I win..you must be my faithful knight and teach me what you know!" I laughed, the look on his face clearly shocked from the sudden rebuttal. He would have a sweat drop from his cheek before clenching his fist and saying

"H-heh. Sounds interesting...fine, it's a deal. Lets get into a more comfortable battlefield." He would say, opening up his hand as a cubicle object spun in his hand. He would utter the words [Los Gato Ra Lunga].

As he pronounced theses words, the entire world around us would begin to spin widly, before we would be teleported outside of the villages barrier.

The outside of the village was beautiful, with wild flowers covering acres of land beyond what could be seen. Koto would see me fixated on the flowers before he commented on them himself.

"Beautiful aren't they...to think such beauty could exist in such a horrid place..makes you think..." Koto spoke, his eyes dreaming into something more then theses flowers before he snapped back to reality.

"Ok...well enough bantering, let's get this going. Unleash your balance!" He would urge, as he lifted his hand into the air.as he made this motion, a large demonic symbol would appear where his hand was, before it would spread across the sky itself. He would reach into the symbol, before pulling out a rather large katana.

The Katana was six feet in diameter and about six inches in length, the katanas blade was pure white that blended into his hair color, as the hilt of it was a dark red, with markings that were too confusing to read.

He would point the blade at me before saying "Come on, show me your balance!" He would mock, as I stood there, stunned from the spectacle he just shown. I would weakly spit out the words.

"B-Balance? You mean like standing on one foot or?" I would say, koto clearly annoyed by my comment as he would begin to rant.

"A BALANCE! You know! Your inner knowledge! Your inner power! Don't tell me you don't even know what it is. Your balance is your very being, without a balance, your nothing more then dirt underneath the people with it!" Koto would bark.

I would flinch at his seriousness as I felt bad at not knowing what he was talking about. My clothes would suddenly clinge to me tighter, as I felt my body being punctured as I heard in my head

[Due to Zero inability to process own internal power, backup plan auto inject is in progress. Please hold still.]

My body felt like it was being injected with lava, my veins glowing orange as my pupils begun to dilate before my body twitched, and in a mircrosecond, the pain vanished.

My body felt heavy, yet light. My being feeling like it just bathed for the first time as I looked at my hand. The Pancho would stop glowing as it sat upon my shoulders as a standard piece of clothing.

I would look at Koto, as he stared at me ready to fight, my senses were more refined for a odd reason, as everything was more crystal clear. I could feel each individual grass blade under my feet and each dust particle hitting my skin. My eyes could see the very wind itself as I could listen in on the townspeoples whispers, which were miles away.

"HERE I COME!" koto declared, as he rushed at me immensely fast, the very wind around him tunnelling as he swung at me with his blade, cleaving me in half along with the ground below me.

But near instantly, my body would regenerate and repair itself as I would begin my counter attack.

I would watch Koto recoil and step back, before taking a another overheard slice at me.

With my immence senses, I would see this blade now moving slowly, with the sword Seemly moving at 3 MPH. I would grab the sword, with the kinetic energy behind it completely becoming null.

Kotos eyes widened in Surprise from this before I took the opportunity to raise my leg and kick his blade out of his hand.

Taking this time, I would kick him away as he flew a few kilometers away. I would look up and look at the blade.

The blade fluttered in the air like a dancing flower before i jumped and grabbed it in mid air, the meer moment I grabbed it, I knew how to handle it.

I would land back down and pointed the blade at him as I snickered slightly. "Kuhuhu! I win! You don't have a weapon to defend yourself." I Jested, only to hear a faint laugh from Koto.

"Kahahaha! Well done! And here I thought you were a being without balance. But, i'll have to take this seriously now..I'm sorry. [Weapon Road!]

Koto stormed, as several Hundreds of weapons would begin to appear from nothing. Most of the weapons were blades, but some were the likes of maces, halberds, Spears, shields, guns etc.

Koto would raise his finger, as four Spears raised from the ground before he pointed at me.

The Spears immediately shot off, breaking the sound barrier as my ears rung from the deafening noise. My eyes still opened, but watering from the pain from the noise, would look at the trajectory of the Spears, before I used the blade in my hand to attempt to Parry the Spears.

Once the Spears hit the blade, the blade would shake violently, before the spear exploded in shattered pieces. The shards impaled my skin as I grunted in mere annoyance. Considering the fact I felt more painful injuries, this simply felt like being hit by a catcus.

"Huh, I thought that would be worst..turns out it's actually kinda weak-"

I would attempt to mock, only to be met with the electric shock of one billion volts flowing though my body, my entire being shaking violently from the shock as my eye sight begun to go blurry.

"W-What!?! Was that?!" I would sputter out while laying on the ground, shaking. I would hear the footsteps of Koto approach me. I would attempt to get up, only for my hand to be stabbed into the ground by kotos spear.

I would scream in a agonizing manner, before Koto covered my mouth before I continued. He would then sneer at me, with a wicked smile across his face.

"[Enchantments]...with this, I can enchant any of my weapons or items by a inserting natural energy into it and changing the components.....you severally underesitmated me." Koto would remark, as my head pounded in anger.

{Like hell I would let this brat beat me, I can't give it to a little shock...so...just pound his offence away!!!} I would think, before clenching my left hand.

All the kinetic force I kept in it from a moment ago from the sword swings, I would supercharge it unconsciously, my body reacting on instinct as I slammed my fist into the Rocky gound, causing a massive uproar that shook the nearby mountain range.

The shock from the punch would cause the spear in though my hand to shatter, along with my hand that slammed into the ground. My left hand was bloodied and broken into pieces, but it was not regenerating.

Koto would be stunned,trying to keep his balance as he yelled "What the hell! There is no way a snot nosed kid like you has this much power!!!" He would yell, stabbing his third spear into the ground and held on until the shaking resided.

Koto would now stare at me with chilling eyes, he would then open up another portal to pull out a giang 14 foot halberd that fell to the ground with dust clouds arising from it falling.

Koto laughed a bit before he picked up the halberd like it was a feather before pointing it at me, he would then utter "Enchantment: Atomic Freezing weapon innovation!" He yelled out, as the entire halberd suddenly glew white, mist coming from the very weapon as he lifted it with one hand, ready for a final clash.

I would lift myself up, taking the blade I had in my hand and readied it. Blood spewing from my destroyed hand as I got into a unorthodox battle stance.

Before the flower pedals could fall off the flowers, we rushed each other a final time, both battle ready warriors attempting to win the fight.

We could clash blades, the connection of both weapons causing the air to make a spherical dome around us, the oxygen around us going away due to the sphere shaped dome. The freezing aura of the halberd quickly freezing my blade as I saw it spread.

Rearing back, I would take one final swing, as it connected to the blade of the halberd, causing it to shatter in a icy Explosion.

Koto would cover his eyes from the blast, as without thinking, I would rush koto with all my being, rearing back my right hand back, and clenching it before extending my hand forward, completely connecting my fist into the face of Koto!

As I connected, the air around my fist finally caught up with it, as a wide swirling whirlwind of destructive wind would hit koto in the head, sending him several kiometers back and into the ground.

I would of broken my fist during that punch, looking at it to see it was flash frozen during the encounter.

"D- damn....he was a tough bastard...I hope he's ok...I need him for my quest." I would weakly mutter to myself, heavily walking over to him.

After walking a few moments towards him, I would catch a passing glance at his face. Blood was gushing from his forehead as he looked peaceful, looking at the blue sky and the red clouds before he busted into laugher.

This took me back, frightening me from the sudden bust of joy as I muttered "A- Are you ok?" I asked, as he jumped back up onto his feet.

"Of course I am not! Your punch damn near killed me, but thank you for not doing so! Kehahahaha!" He howled in laughter, his demeanor much more lax and calm, before he spit up some blood. I would attempt to grab him to help, only to be stopped by my broken and frozen hand.

"Oh! Sorry pal, I should heal that for you...but before I do.. I got to know your name. I'm Yomu Koto, Knightly Guardian of Wine Gate, which is that town over there..and you are?" He would question me, his eyes has lit up with more hope as he looked at me like I was some sort of angel.

"I'm... Hotaka Takahiro, a new arrival to hell it seems. It's nice to meet you." I would say, before energy suddenly rushed though me, my body feeling alot better as I didn't know what was happening. I would think back to where the Pancho done that whole analysis thing before I tried it myself.

[Analysis Level 1: basics- since it's uncommon to make friends in this hellish atmosphere, the bond of two in unison will both increase your physical and mental strength.]

"Huh, that's odd....how Koto, I need you to answer something for me." I would ask of him, as he sat down and begun to heal my arm with a enchantment of heal strength. Koto would look up to me and nod his head, awaiting a response as I would soon queried him.

"What Is a balance?" I would ask, before he looked up at me and chuckled, he would immediately reply

"Huhuhu! Your hilarious! Pretending not to know what a balance is!" He would mock as I puffed up my cheeks in a angry Manner, turning bright red for not understanding what he meant. He would soon recognize I'm being serious before he huffed and replied

"A balance is your inner and outer being. It's the process of taking in your own Mental, physical and Spiritual being and making it into reality. A prime example is my Enchantments and my Weapon Road, to believe in your own power, you must first concentrate on what your gonna make. After knowing your full idea, use your physical body to attempt to create said idea. After that, give it your energy from your immortal soul, and done, you have a balance. This is elementary stuff for kids, I don't know why you don't understand it by now." He would rant, my head spinning from the information.

I would stand up, and brush my hair back, as I felt my heart beating, I would realize what the idea he was meaning. I was using it in my fight after all, but that's when I was unconscious and battle hungry due to this... Wardrobe.

I would feel the Pancho, and realized finally it was emitting natural energy, feeding off it and pushing it into me to allow me to use the so called "balance" power. It did the same thing against the lizard, but it asorbed the lizards Special trait and sent it into me forcefully.

I would scratch my head, before looking at Koto, who stood up with me as well. I would point to the Village, before smiling in delight at the new challenge ahead of me and declared to him

"I'm gonna get out of this hellscape and help everyone here. It's a promise! But first, show me around!"

Chapter 4 coming out in two weeks.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wine Town.

As we begun to head towards the town, Koto begun to pick up the fallen pieces of his now broken white blade. The pieces he picked up where shattered due to our battle, but Koto didn't seem to mind much, as he placed them onto the ground into the original swords pattern.

"Okay! Let's see if I still have the hang of this!"

He advocated, his hands now glowing a glooming shade of silver as in a hot flash of light, the shards of the blade begun to become reconstructed back together. The before broken blade was now a shining, beautiful piece of work like it was when it was first shown.

"That's amazing! What did you do!?!" I would ask, astonished by how well build it was. Koto, who was clearly embarrassed from being complimented, would pat his stealth on his side as he slid the blade into it, the blade making a slight ringing sound as it entered.

"It's nothing more then simply reconstructing the blade with Spiritual and mental energy! It's just common work!" He said flustered, as he begun to calm himself down.

"Well anyway, we need to start heading towards the town, we got people for you to meet." Koto recoiled with his response, as he stood up And begun to walk, I followed close behind, walking down the Meadow of flowers towards the town, my heart racing in anticipation to see the town folk I have saved.

[1 minute]

[20 minutes]

[1 hour]

Reaching the town, Koto and I would reach the inside of the rural town where a crowd of people awaited for them. I saw that with my {analysis}, there was about only 400 or so people in the crowd of this, making this a rather small town over all.

The crowd seemed silent to me, until Koto pushed my shoulder ever so slightly, whispering into my ear. "They are awaiting a speech from you. They apparently see you as a overseer from the look in their eye."

He would say to me, as I looked at them with a deep smile. Even though I did not know them, and they I, they trusted me enough to. All me a overseer of a small town.

I would gather up my wits before quickly coming up with a small speech.

"Well hello everyone...it's uh, nice to meet you all..my name is Hotaka Takahiro, your new uh overseer?" I would announce, my voice shaking in the crowd of people.

The crowd was silent before bursting into a massive cheer, seeing some even cry with apparent relief and joy.

Koto would smile at me, likely my speech even though I thought of it off the spot.

I would now feel a massive rush of energy surge though my body, my being aching now with excess of power as my headed pounded.

I would hear inside of my consciousness [Analysis Upgraded. Two new Balances has been automatically set. Investigation and Breakdown has been added to The Xenous.]

It would seem the two new powers would grant me two other Abilities, which is odd. From what I can automatically tell from the power of Investigation, it allows me to research an past or a on going event and figure out the best possible outcome.

For Breakdown, it is basically a hightened version of analysis, which should allow me to understand the object or person which Is in my line of sight.

Now the Xenous....that seems to be a new one, so let's test out {BreakDown}.

{BreakDown} The Xenous is the amalgamation of spiritual, mental and physical energy tied into a conceptual ball inside the soul. It is used to Store Balances. For further details, The Xenous is still alive even after =Full Death= so any Entity with a Balance can obtain said Xenous.

Ok....that was a little more then I aspected from the power...

But from what I can tell, the lizard I fought was told to have the power of analysis....but what voice instructed me to do so? Let's ask once more.

{Investigation} The Thought that occurred into the mind was the Clothing of a Seraphim. The Clothes have the ability upon death to a nearby victim, to asorb the Xenous into it until the user wishes to put it into their own Xenous.

"This is freaking me out! What's with all this magic and babbling!?! It's all nonsensical!!" I would say, until I saw two children up to my sides.

From the looks of it, one was a small girl and the other, was a boy. The girl being rather small, would stand at around 4'3 feet and was covered in a rough cloth dress. Her Messy Brown hair was covering her Emerald colored eyes as she seemed to be timid. The boy on the other hand was the exact opposite besides hight, with him only standing 4'4 feet. He had on a brownish rough looking shirt with the same colored pants. His raggedy short Blue hair was cut nearly as he had the exact colored eyes as the girl.

"We are here to thank you for saving us back there!" They would say in unison.

Hearing at what they said, it was the two children I saved when the Kakaygin Lizard attacked the village.

"Oh! No need to thank me, I was only doing what any ordinary person would do. " I would reply to their thanks, with the boy being the more assertive of the two.

"Yes there is need to thank you! Without you, we would of been devoured by the Kakaygin! And no! No ordinary person "Here" would attempt to even save two kids like us!" He groaned, motioning to the red clouds above us.

It was very clear he was talking about the hell we were in, and was implying no one in hell helps one another, which seems the case in other works of literature.

I would be a little saddened to see kids in this kind of world, where suffering is virtually endless, may it be Physical or mental toture.

I would bend down and took a look at them via my {BreakDown}.

{BreakDown}"The boy is called Kotaru Hayaki, brother of Azumi. He is eight year old and is sent to hell via first degree murder. Ruler of Judgment [Sharriwan, the Left.] Innocence level 1-10: 8. The girls name is Azumi Hayaki, Sister of Kotaru. She is seven years old and was sent to hell via first degree murder. Ruler of Judgment [Sharriwan, The Left]. Innocence level 1-10 : 10.

I would begin to think --"It seems from the looks of it, they had the same dilemma as me... They were sent here even after having this innocence in them. I gotta help them out, it'll be the least I can do."--

"Well, it seems like I am no ordinary person here. I may be a bit clumsy, a nerd and a all time loser, but I won't just stand back and watch people get bullied by those that pose the title of the strong." I would remark, seeing Kotaru stunned in his place along with his sister.

A few moments passed before Kotaru would mumble over his words, saying "w-well, if you can keep that promise of hope...then do. People down here, along with us, need that.." he would say, clearly tooken back by my proposal.

I would smile before ruffling his hair, as he reminded me of my little brother Tajima Takahiro, who used to allways get scared when in bad situations. Ruffling his hair allways seemed to make him calm and beamed with happiness, so trying it on him would probably work.

I would open my eyes, seeing Kotaru , unlike his bombastic personality from earlier, he was more timid and open. I could see under his demeanor, a small smile creeping up his mouth.

His sister would wait patiently for Kotaro to leave as I would remark as they begun to leave" don't worry, if anything bad comes, I'll beat them up!" I would Smugly remark. Kotaro would laugh a bit as he ran away with his sister, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

It would see a inn I was walking into gave away a free bed for me to rest my head on.

I would lay my head down upon the soft feather filled pillow, as my mind would lay to rest.

Quite, dark and peaceful. Rolling off until a comfortable dream like state.

[3 minutes]

[2 hours]

[4 hours]

{Investigation} "due to excessive amount of "World Karma", enhancements to additional Balances will now commence. {Investigation and Breakdown} now have Enhanced into "Dissection" and "Enquiry". {Dissection} being abls to separate and identify parts and differences of Karmas and Balances to Understand the subject matter. {Enquiry} a systematic search for any and all weaknessess in a object or opponent. Due to the four Balances, a new Subset has been added. "Book of the Pondering King" has been added as Sunset. {Book Of The End} now has the following Balances.{Investigation}/{Breakdown}/{Dissection}/{Enquiry} along with special Balance of {Dreamer}. {Dreamer} gives the ability to Slow or hightened the users brain function or brain activity to the extent they can react to light particles.

"Oh interesting....that's... alot of ....powers ..." I would think into my infinite dreamscape.