deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Fall of the Roman Empire-Part Two

Part Three:

Sal "The Boss" Maroni's mansion was easy enough to get into. Tranquilizers took out the dogs, the henchmen fell easily. The only real problem was Maroni's bodyguard...he called himself Victor Zsasz.

He threw a left cross to Batman, making him stumble. He wiped the blood of his lips and got back in his stance.

"Is that your best shot?" Batman taunted.

Zsasz licked the blood of his knife. "Quite the contrary, Batsy old boy." He kicked him in the stomach, then followed through with a powerful uppercut. Batman intercepted his next blow and snapped his wrist, causing him to drop the knife.

"That was my stabbing hand." the madman muttered. "I use that hand to KILL people!" In a fit of rage, he threw himself at Batman pummeling him. "I GOT TALLY MARKS ALL OVER MY BODY FOR THOSE KILLS! I KILL THE ZOMBIES, PEOPLE THAT DON'T HAVE ANY PURPOSE IN LIFE! I HELP THEM BY PUTTING THEM OUT OF THEIR MISERY! YOU'RE RUINING--" His speech was cut off by a black gloved fist slamming into his jaw.

"ENOUGH!" Batman shouted, as he swung his legs, kicking him off of him.

"I got tally marks." Zsasz said, licking his lips. How many do you see?" He said, pulling his shirt off. "Five? Ten?! A HUNDRED?! THERE'S LOT'S MORE THAN THAT, PAL!"

Batman kicked him in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him, the threw a few jabs across his body. "NO MORE OF THIS!" He shouted, throwing a right cross. "NO MORE!" He grabbed Zsasz's head, and slammed it into the bulletproof glass window. He slid to the floor, leaving a trail of blood on the window, and slipped into unconsciousness.

Batman felt a gun on his neck. "Don't. Move." The voice said. Batman said nothing, but discreetly pulled a batarang from his belt and shoved it down the barrel of the gun, then smacked the gun out of the the man's hands. "Sal Maroni," Batman said, grabbing him in a headlock, "you are under my protection." he kicked the frame off the glass and jumped out the window, landing in a perfectly placed batmobile. He then handcuffed Maroni and sped down the street.

"I'm under you're ****ing PROTECTION?!" The half asleep Maroni bellowed. "What the **** is that supposed to mean?!"

"It is believed that Two Face will try to kill you." Maroni's eyes widened at the news.

"I'm placing you in my protection until the matter is resolved."

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#1  Edited By RazzaTazz

Good stuff

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#2  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

cool

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@RazzaTazz: @The Poet: glad you guys like it.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BatteredArmor

I like it

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points