Exiles a new begining

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mimic12

This story takes place 2 weeks after the story Mimic Returns.

It was a nice day in the Crystal Palace Mystiq was cooking dinner and Cat and Rogue were setting the table. Then the portal opened up and the Exile members Blink, Nocturne, T-Bird, Morph and Mimic steped trough.

Blink: Sabertooth were back.

Sabertooth: How was your mission.

Nocturne: Oh same old same old... Bad guy tried to take over the world and we had to stop him.

Mimic: Yep just like old times... So whats on the menu today Raphael?

Mystiq: Well I am making ribs, mashed potatos and steamed vegetables.

40 Mins latter after they ate there dinner all of the Exiles sat around and started to talk until the next mission. Blink looking at Morph and wondering why he looked sad.

Blink: Morph whats wrong why are sad?

Morph: Well its because John and Cal came back... and Sunfire didint... I know I sound like a big baby but thats how I fell.

Cat: What happined to her?

Mimic: I was taken over by the brood and my powers got out of control and she died by my hands.

Rogue: Thats so sad.

After talking about what happined to the other exile members Sage walks in the room to join the conversation.

Sage: Hay Cal I have a question... You said the brood egg made your copying powers stronger right?

Mimic: Yes thats right.

Well I was thinking. How would you like to make your powers stronger but naturally.

Mimic: And how would i do that?

Sage: Simple all you would half to do it copy the powers of Sabertooth, Quicksliver, Polaris and Emma Frost.

Mimic: How would copying them make my powers stronger?

Sage: Because they have Harmonic DNA. Blink Sabertooth you remember right when Apocalypse tride to take over the world he used that same plan.

Blink: Thats right he did try that. Luck for us the X-Men and Brotherhood joined forces to take him down.

Mimic: Ok lets do it.

Thats the end of part 1.

Mike28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mike28

Nice so far its got the potential for grate story. By the way there is a extra N in beginning.

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mimic12

Here is part 2.     Hours later after Mimic replaced Wolverine's powers with Cat and Madrox's Sabertooth they went to Earth - 616 so he copy the powers he needs.

Blink: Well hear we are at the X-Mansion.

Mimic: Wow this one is bigger then the one at home.

The Exiles walk over to the door and ring the bell. After a couple of mins the door opens and a voice tells them to enter and make yourselfs at home Mimic, Blink, Nocturne, Sage, T-Bird and Sabertooth sit on the couch and they are greated by Professor X.

Professor X: So what brings you to my home?

Blink: Well Professor first off I would like to say its good to see you again and we were wondering if my friend Cal here can copy the powers of Emma Frost?

Professor X: I am curious why do you want to copy Emma's powers? I mean I have more power then she dose. So why not me?

Sage: Well Professor its because Mimic needs the copy the powers of Emma Frost, Polaris and Quicksilver... He already copied the powers of Sabertooth.

Professor X: I see Harmonic DNA. You are trining to increase his powers just like Apocalypse did.

Sage: Yes thats what gave me the idea.

Nocturne: So can he Professor?

Professor X: Well its up for Emma to diside.

Professor X uses his telepathic powers to call Emma. Then a couple of mins later Emma walks in the room.

Emma: Well Professor I am here. So you must be the one called Mimic.

Mimic: Yes Ms Frost I was wondering if I can copy your powers?

Emma: Well for starters you can call me Emma and secound you forgot to say please.

Mimic: Ok Emma... Can I please copy your powers?

Emma: Good boy yes you may I mean even if you get all of my powers there only going to be half the capibility of what I can do. So when do we start?

Mimic: I am copying your powers as we speak.

40 mins later Mimic copies Emma's powers then the Exiles leave the X-Mansion so Mimic Can copy the powers of Polairs and Quicksilver.

Well thats the end of part 2.

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mimic12

Here is part 3.     The Exiles came back from the Moon after Mimic copied the powers of Quicksilver and went back to the X Mansion to see if Mimic can copy the last power he needs Polaris.

Mimic: Well I got to say those Inhumans were cool. Its a shame I could not copy Black Bolt's powers.

Blink: Well you could but you wouldent be abile to talk unless you wanted to destroy half the city. Ever at half of what Black Bolt has and besides it will be a shame not to talk ever again.

Mimic: Yes Clarice thats what I ment.

The Exile one again comes to the X Mansion after walking in the living room Polaris is there to great them.

Polaris: Hello I am Polaris but you can call me Lorna. The Professor has already informed me of your plan and I am prepared to corporate in eney way I can.

Mimic: Really You dont mind if I copy your powers?

Polaris: Not a all because I think it is a good idea for a mutant to explore the limits of his are her powers. Plus im kind of tired of the bad guys having the advantige all the time. Its nice to even the odds.

45 mins later Mimic finished Copying the powers of Polaris.

Nocturne: Well Cal how do you feel?

Mimic: Well I feal just like I did befor we got here.

Polaris: Maybe its not going to happin right away. I know why dont you guys stay the night so that way we can see if theres eney progress.

Sage: Sounds good to me.

The next morning Blink wakes up and saw that Mimic was not there. After geting dressed she goes down stairs to see if Mimic is there.

Blink: Hay TJ do you know were Cal is?

Nocturne: Yes he is in the Danger Room.

Blink runs to the Danger Room were Professor X, Cyclops, Wolverine, Ice Man and Sage were watching Mimic.

Blink: Whats going on?

Ice Man: It is amazing Mimic took out 20 Sentinal programs all by him self. Not only that but the Professor through almost every program at him and his still fighting.

After the training Mimic steps out of the Danger Room.

Mimic: Hay Clarice did you see me pretty cool right?

Blink: Cal what happined?

Mimic: Oh man I woke up this today  feeling I can take on the world.

Blink: You mean it worked?

Sage: Thats right Mimic woke up around 5:36 am... and we wanted to see if it worked and befor we knew it Cal had already Copied the powers of Cyclops, Colossus, Ice Man, Nightcrawler and Shadowcat.

Blink: Wow that is amazing. So Cal what powers are you going to copy next?

Mimic: Well its ether The Human Torch are Magma.

Thats the end of part 3.

Mike28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mike28

Well so far this story is getting good. Cant wait to see how it turns out.

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mimic12

Here is part 4     After a week of going to Earth - 616 the Exiles returne to the Crystal Palace.

Sabertooth: Well that was a long week.

Blink: Yep it was... So Cal whats next for you.

Mimic: I dont know about you but I am going straight to bed.

Blink: Grate idea.

Mimic: And sleep.

Blink: Wanna Beat.

Rogue: So Mimic did Sage's plan work?

Mimic: Yes it did. I now have more power.

Rogue: Realy. So how mean powers do you have?

Mimic: Well lets see... Theres my first five Ms Marvel, Quicksiver, Sabertooth, Polaris and Emma Frost. After that I have Cyclops, Colossus, Ice Man, Nightcrawler, Shadowcat and Magma. Thats just the powers I copied from the X-Men. Then theres Sue Richerds, Madrox, Havok, Agent X, Psylocke, Nocturne and Bishop.

Rogue: Wow thats farout.

Mystiq: Now that you got your power boost missions will go more smooth.

Mimic: Thats right and tomarrow were going back to Earth - 3062.

Blink: What for?

Mimic: So I can copy the powers of Vulcan after that I will have everthing I need.

The next day the Exiles Went to Earth - 3062 and did all that Mimic had plan to do. Then ones again coming back to the Crystal Palace to wait for the next mission so they can be one step closer for them to go home and bringing piece to the Omniverse.

The End?

Mike28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mike28

Well I read your story and like the last one is ok. The title was misleading and the end was not the best but at least it closed everything in a nice way. So I give your story a 8 out of 10.

Mike28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mike28

Hay I was wondering why did you use the Harmonic DNA thing? Sage is a member of the exiles now you could have made it were she made Mimic's powers stronger just like she did for Rogue.

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mimic12
Mike28 said:
"Hay I was wondering why did you use the Harmonic DNA thing? Sage is a member of the exiles now you could have made it were she made Mimic's powers stronger just like she did for Rogue."
I liked the idea of the Harmonic DNA better because it gave him a new weekness. You see he had to keep the 4 mutant powers because if he changed them he would go back to the 5 power limit.
mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mimic12
Mike28 said:
"Hay I was wondering why did you use the Harmonic DNA thing? Sage is a member of the exiles now you could have made it were she made Mimic's powers stronger just like she did for Rogue."
I liked the idea of the Harmonic DNA better because it gave him a new weekness. You see he had to keep the 4 mutant powers because if he changed them he would go back to the 5 power limit.
Mike28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mike28
mimic12 said:
"Mike28 said:
"

Ok I was just asking a question. But I was thinking why not give him the powers of Superman? After all its your story.
The New L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The New L

I liked this story it was much longer then your other one and it was cool the way you gave Mimic more powers.

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mimic12
Mike28 said:
"mimic12 said:
"Mike28 said:
"

Ok I was just asking a question. But I was thinking why not give him the powers of Superman? After all its your story."

Well to tell the truth I was thinking about that but I liked my idea better.