Earth Awesome #3

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By thespideyguy

First issue go here: http://www.stage.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/earth-awesome-prelude-739459/#1 Last issue: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/earth-awesome-2-5-1454734/. This is rated MA. I own the characters. Please comment on my work it helps me and you.

Some Hospital In Train City, Lies Our Hero With A Bullet Hole In His Chest.

The black goes away and now I'm here. It's hard to describe. It's like I didn't even notice the black when it was here, but now that it's gone I kinda miss it.

I'm to busy trying to think about the process of waking up to notice the two nice police officers standing in my room.

"Hey look he's up," says the policeman on the right side of my bed.

"Hey buddy," says the one on the right. "We're going to haul you off to the big house now that you've recovered from that nasty bullet wound."

"Wu- What I'd do?" I asked

"Your a clone, who we think robbed a bank," answers righty.

"That's impossible I've been here since I got shot." I reply.

"Nice try you got shot by a citizen trying to stop you from robbing the bank," says righty. "That man is a hero his name is Pete Bellamy."

"My friend would never shoot me." Replies Todd.

A figure stands in Pete Bellamy house he holds his head in his hands. Blood is dripping from where his head was severed from his neck.

"Todd is either dead or in the slammer and thinks Pete did it. John Nowell the leader of that awful company is dead." The figure says.

Todd Mcawesome is now in jail. With out Awesome Fury patrolling the streets Train city is left vulnerable to an attack.

I recognize all these criminals. I put most of them here. I hope no one recognizes me.

"Hey you. Little bitch boy," yells an inmate.

I turn my head.

" You want to be my friend?" he yells.

"Fag." I mutter.

"What was that?" he asks.

He starts walking closer.

"It sounded like..." He is now 10 feet away. " You called me..." 5 feet away. "A fag." Right in front of me.

"So what if I did? Go and take care of it yourself." I respond.

He throws a right hook. I duck and respond with a side-kick. He stumbles backwards, and I give him a quick jab to his ribs. I hear something pop and he doesn't. He goes for a left hook and puts his hips in it. He hits the ground before he hits me. I was raised not to kick a man when he's down but I do. Then to finish him off I bring my knee to his face. Now the guards come in and put us back in our cells. This tells me a thing or two of how things work here.

In a few days they'll incinerate me. I have to get answers before that happens.

"Yo, ese." I hear a call outside of my cell. A hispanic man with tattoos stands outside of my cell.

"What do you want?" I respond.

" The boss saw how you handled things down there. He liked it." He says. "He wants to talk to you."

"When can I talk to him." I ask?

"Now, come with me" he answers he pulls a key out of his pocket and opens my cell.

Go here: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/earth-awesome-4-1488730/

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

I read everything up to this point - was it six parts? I lost track - it reads kind of fast. Other than needing a lot of spelling/grammar work, there's definitely something to work with here. I won't call it a "good story" yet, because it's been jumping around so much, that I'm not really seeing a story yet - just scenes strung together. I'm curious to see where this goes though. I like the idea of the clones, zombies, cyborgs, etc., all being part of the everyday life.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By thespideyguy

@cbishop: Thanks. Normally I don't type this story in a word doc, but if it draws form the story I will work on it. Also would you like an @reply when a new issue comes out?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#4  Edited By cbishop

@thespideyguy: Yes, please! Sorry it took me 2 months 2 days to get back to you- I was distracted. :}