Earth Awesome #2.5

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By thespideyguy

This is a fic of mine. It's about a person who webcasts his adventures as a superhero. It is rated T and continues from this http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/earth-awesome-2-740359/. All characters are mine.

Across town in a bank lies a pile civilians.

This is messed up, says Detective Morty.

Something catches his eye; a residue only found on clones that are defective. All clones are defective but these ones were exposed to more radiation than the norm. They're extra mutated, but the tissue that they are made out of can't handle this stress. One company that manufactured clones were using illegal plutonium in their formula. This was unstable.

Even the civilians in the town the plant was based in got to much radiation. The civilians were mutated but not like a clone this gave us zombies.

Squints I got something, he yelled.

A team of men and women all wearing identical blue jumpsuits came over. My gigometer is going crazy, said one of the "squints".

Bag this up. Ordered Morty.

Meanwhile back at the police station, Morty sat in his office alone.

Morty went over the cold cases, one was labeled Rebecca Albert. He hated this case she was a thirteen year old who went missing. He was assigned to the case seven years ago. The night he got her location he went their. When he got there he heard a scream then nothing. He searched the whole place all they found were high amount of radiation

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

He looked up from his desk answered the door. A "squint" walked in holding the results. The residue is clone, it belongs to a man named Todd McAwesome. He checked into Train City Hospital, after being shot by a man named...

Go here: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/earth-awesome-3-1485724/

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2