Dreadmaster: New Beginning

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Dreadmaster
"I walk these halls of Greystoke as if they were my last...because no matter how much i know astray it is i want to leave it and find my own path. I am done ensuing justice in a group that cares very little for the well being of those breaking the law and implementing excessive force and i'm done working for the flawed government that cares not for their own citizens. I'm especially done with serving with heroes who could as easily turn on me just because the government asks them to, i have been scarred and burned as proof. But i have found new purpose, a dark calling perhaps, a voice, and it tells me that this world is upside down, broken and it is up to me to fix it. I walk these halls with blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead. Now with my hellish hate, i shall burn you all--that is your fate." 

Alive and cognizant, the Master of Dread finds himself ambulating through the frigid and crispyness of the Carpathian mountains, pressing his feet into the snow and moving forward without much resistance to slow him down. His cheeks were red but he paid no attention to it and his hair fluttered to the side of his face. He was a walking machine, powerful and steady and methodical in his steps, same 30 inch steps he normally takes, he was for  better words unstoppable. A giant beast filled with rage and contempt for the world, plowing his feet forward into the pastel snow, carrying on his back only his huge Lonsdale jacket, his belt that carried his adamantium daggers, and the red ring that nested itself on Werner's middle finger. He left all his possessions even his rusted power suit back at the Greystoke Manor along with the note he left for all that resided, he wasn't going back for reasons made clear only to himself. 

His time with the Wolf Pack was meaningless to him, nothing that he did or nothing that everyone else did meant anything to Werner. He only found more disappointment as he was forced to become a fugitive again but this time, he had to flee the world. The pain and torture his mind had endured while he was in that team was worse than the times he felt remorse for the horrors he did as an apprentice of Doom.  

There were only few members he found that made a difference to him like the breath-taking and adredaline junkie Risky, the member to bring him to the team that was always caring for others. Or the young Laura Greystoke that he managed to save her life time and again and the bond they both shared, or that leader dog that could annoy Werner at times. But nonetheless there was no one else that could care much for him and he felt the same. 

Being poisened and changed on Ninjeta, the constant battles he had to defend himself from, hell even taking orders from a dog did not please him but now his time for remorse and self-pity was over. No more feelings, just rage. The most powerful Hatred is not born out of ignorance or prejudice or a percieved threat...it is born of personal pain, those whose lives were ravaged by greed, lust and control can weild the light of Rage as said by the Red Lantern leader. 

Werner's rage for the world of heroes has grown inifinite and his lust to quell this Earth of them drove that rage, as did the voice inside him. This voice spoke to him ever since he had been reborn on Ninjeta, cursing him and taunting his every good deed with its haunting voice growing so ever stronger every day. Now it has finally won over. The amount of corruption from the barbaric influence of Doom and the sadistic teachings of Darkchild had given the push it needed to overcome the Master of Dread.  

As he exercised his body to endure the below zero temperature of the mountain, his destination drew nearer with each step, his path set in stone. Before he could move forward he had to take care of some old unfinished business. His first stop.....Castle Doom.
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Sweet!
Nice intro, not much happens though. =p

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By talon_x23

Nice I was mentioned!! Awesome intro!

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dreadmaster
@Talon/X23 said:
"Nice I was mentioned!! Awesome intro! "
Thanks, of course you were...had to mention people that Dread actually liked. xP 

@~The Wanderer~ said:
"Sweet! Nice intro, not much happens though. =p "

Thats why its the beginning of the story....though i did let you down by making such an intro. v_v 

Promise things will pick up though. :D
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Constantine

this is what we've been waiting for? -_-...................................................................                                                                                                          AWESOME!

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dreadmaster
@Constantine said:

"this is what we've been waiting for? -_-...................................................................                                                                                                          AWESOME! "

Quit trollin! xP and thanks? O_o
Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kastiel

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FAN-FIC OF THE MONTH!  

It was awesome. :DDDDDDDD

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Constantine
@Kastiel said:
" WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FAN-FIC OF THE MONTH!  "
coughzombielandcough
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dreadmaster
@Constantine said:
" @Kastiel said:
" WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FAN-FIC OF THE MONTH!  "
coughzombielandcough "

HA! >:P
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Clara Mass

Sweet Ending.  Hoped I'm mentioned toward the end lol

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dreadmaster
@Clara Mass said:
"Sweet Ending.  Hoped I'm mentioned toward the end lol "

I'll work something in. :P
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Clara Mass
@dreadmaster said:
"@Clara Mass said:
I'll work something in. :P "

lol Thanks.  Your previous av was cooler =P
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dreadmaster
@Clara Mass said:
"@dreadmaster said:
"@Clara Mass said:
I'll work something in. :P "
lol Thanks.  Your previous av was cooler =P "

Aww. =(  

That brought down my day. v_v
Vegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Vegas

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dreadmaster
@Vegas said:
"Wonderful!!!!!!!!!! "

Thanks!!! :D
Kimiko Cronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kimiko Cronos

Nicely done Intro dread!

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dreadmaster
@Kimiko Cronos: Thanks! :D
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Constantine
@dreadmaster said:
" @Constantine said:

"this is what we've been waiting for? -_-...................................................................                                                                                                          AWESOME! "

Quit trollin! xP and thanks? O_o "
it was a compliment xP
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Precise

Nice post dread ^_^

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dreadmaster

Thanks Precise!!!! :D

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dreadmaster

The walls of Castle Doom had always stood tall and erect, a looming visage of pure hardened stone stacked smoothly on top of one another, tougher to penetrate than steel oddly. The large metal door that was the entrance of it loomed over Werner as he stared into its face as the gates did to Werner. Dread stood on the rock and sand filled road in front of his destination, voting on whether to rush in head on, through the gates and take out every Doombot in his way, or to ninja his way through the complex unnoticed and infiltrate into the very belly of the beast to confront his old master. 

Though Werner thought hard on the decision, he quickly agreed that the best approach was to stealth his way in. He scanned around the area and tried to find a way around the ridiculously tall wall that kept intruders out without having to use his Lantern Ring. The wind blew for minutes until Werner knew there was no way over the wall, he didn't have enough time to scale the wall before going unnoticed, the outside guards could easily spot Werner slowly and methodically puncturing holes into the wall with his fingers. Werner looked to where the sun was at and it was finally setting, he thought to ghost himself over the wall with the help of his darkness powers. So Werner waited for the remainder of the sunset until finally the dominant cycle of the big fiery dense ball of plasma that is the sun and started the cycle of the crystallized and calm moon. 

With the sun fully submerged underneath the earth Werner encased himself in shadows as the smoke wrapped him and then suddenly dispersed, Werner vanished. Though his shadow still stalked the complex of the Castle, as he chose his way in that state he came upon as far as he could without exposing himself to the light. He quickly re-appeared just inside the walls, in the back alley of the houses nested in the Castle. The back alleys were dark with light shining over it. Dread quickly scanned the area for Doombots to be found and through the narrow alley seemed to oddly find none. He quickly paced across the back alley hoping to find a way closer to Doom's headquarters only to find mostly nothing to help without getting himself in plain sight to be spotted. He had to remember anything about the city to infiltrate it further. 

Werner wandered the alleys, looking through windows to see families safely inside, he continued running until he hit a dead end. Werner know no secret passages because there were none. He looked up at the high and sky-scraping mural tower and knew he was one tower from reaching Doom's residence. He scanned to spot any lights over it and to his luck none. He thought to save his darkness powers for the real challenge so he thought of a different way to scale it., Werner brought up his palm and glanced at it before he gritted his finers and plunged it into the side of the tower, leaving five grippable holes. His next hand dug into the stone and Werner began his ascent, going as fast as he could without making a single sound. He looked down to already be 10 feet above the ground with still no Doombot to raise an alarm. 

Minutes after his climb he had already made it past the searching lights unnoticed farther than half-way, he looked back down to see a tremondous drop. From being awed at how high he was his left hand lost grip and slid out of the holes leaving Werner to lose balance and drop his body. Luckily one hand was still holding on but as that transpired spotlights soon began hovering over the towers and were just about to hover over Werner. With little time he quickly turned his body around and  grapsed the tower once again, he needed to jump to make it over to the top unnoticed. With that he quickly grasped the sides better and dug his two feet into the towers to give him balance, he then brought his fingers together making a small slit in the wall and brought his hands out to make it even more bigger. The spotlight was nigh upon him and he had to enact his leap. As the light shined upon Werner, he quickly brought his back-end down in an attempt to gain momentum and thrusted his body upward jumping towards the top. 

He reached the top unglanced by the spotlights and thank'd his super human strength for helping him through. He quickly pulled himself over the ledge and let out a deep breath of relief "Damn that was tough" Werner mumbled over his mouth as his sigh of relief was drowned out by the metallic voice of a body guard. "INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT! Unidentified humaniod trespassing the domicile!" Werner was caught by a Doombot, and his options just ran short.

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#22  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Sweet work :D
Grrr, cliffhanger...xP