Diety's Apothesis #0

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I've decided to redo and continue this story and bring it into my oc universe. :>

The air was covered in thick black smoke, the smoke brought a sense of asphyxiation as if someone was there choking you with their bare hands. A unknown individual opens his eyes, they're hazel with a slight tint of grey, no doubt a genetic mutation. He tries to bring movement to his arms, but his eyes shift towards a group of people ahead of him, protecting him with their lives. The man guides his head up slowly, but only to fail as his head jerks back down. He gently closes his eyes in sorrow, he wasn't able to do anything, his allies were in danger as he himself was nothing but a casualty in the situation. However this wasn't his curtain call he wasn't going to die here, not now.

June 20th 2016

"Come on, it was just a joke" Young man said, this young man is Tim Valentine a aspiring guitar player and hopes that one day he can become a world class rock star.

"It wasn't funny Tim" a slightly older looking women proclaimed. This was Sidney Kapulate, she and Tim had been friends ever since their freshmen year at high school, they had a special bond that couldn't be broken."Grow up Tim, your 22! Enough of the pranks!" Sidney shrieked. The two would always fight, but it never get in the way between them they always found a way to get to one anothers soft spot.

"Alright, alright" Tim said flailing his arms behind him."You never were really able to take a joke anyways", he stated as he let out a slipped out a slight grin. She glared at him for a brief moment but finally cracked and smiled.

"I guess your right" Sidney confessed.

"Aren't I always" Tim claimed.

The two walked down the boulevard, making their way towards 'Lime's Coffee Shop', ever since the start of College the two have went here everyday, it was depicted as a 'chill spot' for the two and the rest of their friends. Tim opened the door holding it open for Sidney, gesturing her to go in first, she walked in as as soon as she did a voice of a woman screeched.

"Sidney! Tim!". The lady screamed. This was Kitty, she has been friends with Tim and Sidney since the start of their college semester, alongside her was Harry and Peter, two friends of Tim since his days in middle school. "Hey!" the guys shouted in joy.

"Tim, Sidney, you guys made it!". Tim and Sidney made their way to the seats the rest of their friends were sitting. These were happy times.

Present Time

Tim rose up slowly his uniform drenched in his own blood, he oblivious of the bloodshed that is happening right now, one by one all of his comrades are dropping dead like flies. Sergeant turns around and looks at Tim in disbelief, Tim should be dead right now, he has a gaping hole in his chest. Tears run down Tim's face, his skin gets covered in goosebumps and the hairs on his chin start to rise. He turns his attention to his Sergeant, then suddenly the man is gunned down by a hail of bullets.

"NO!" Tim squealed. Abruptly a tall figure appears towards Tim, the figure menacing around 7" feet tall. Tim's vision on the figure was blurry, but as it came closer Tim could see it's cold ruby coloured eyes.What could it be, Tim couldn't believe his eyes, but he didn't have time to as he dropped down onto his knees and fainted. It's unknown what it was, but it definitely wasn't human.

The dust clears revealing the figure to be a Golin. Golins were Goblin type creatures, a special type of mutation, they were once humans that were infused with a special type of serum that gave them enhanced abilities. Something happened that caused an outbreak or infection of some sorts, but it's unknown who was the 'paitent zero'. The Golin stares into Tim's eyes, anyone could tell that their was blood lust in the midst and it was coming from the Golin. The Golin let out a blood curling screech as it pointed it's plasma weapon at Tim's face. Tears started to run down Tim's face as he's accepted his defeat, this is where he dies. Before the Golin could pull back on the trigger a large wormhole materialized becoming larger and larger each passing second.

"Mother of god! What is that!" Sergeant wailed. All the Golins that were fighting were getting wiped away to what seemed like disintegration, everyone was clueless to what was going on, but it didn't matter they were scared out of their minds.

"Sidney I-I'm sorry.." Tim mumbled to himself. Suddenly a bright light appeared impacting onto Tim and flushing him into it. The wormhole sucks in everything else, thus leaving nothing.

Manhattan, New York

The same light rams into the city streets creating a huge crater, resulting in all the nearby civilians running. Tim's eyes open revealing *Tero's standing over him and smiling.

"Hey there" Tero says jokingly.

*Same Tero from Excalbur #1

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@heroesgold: I read this. Waiting to see what you do with the next chapter.