Deathstroke's Pi$$ed!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Also you may want to read issue 1 if you haven't already! http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/deathstrokes-pied-1/755755/#8

Oliver Queen sighed; he raised his head towards the TV screen and sat back while watching Vicki Vale stand in front of the remains of Titan's Tower and report on the events that had killed his friend and partner Mia Dearden also know as Speedy. The events had happened a week ago, Deathstroke had attacked the Titans like never before killing nearly all of them including Mia. Oliver had been to all of the funerals, so had everyone else in the Justice League and everyone in between from Booster Gold to some of the members from the Suicide Squad. Oliver turned the screen off and looked around his apartment.,

"It's no Arrow cave" Oliver thought "But it works well enough."

"You're just sitting here watching TV?!" Somebody said from behind Ollie.

Ollie smiled slightly and didn't even turn around.

"Hello Roy." Ollie muttered.

Roy Harper jumped in through the window and gave Ollie an icy look. He placed his bow on the table and took a beer out of the fridge.

"So when are we taking this guy down?" Roy asked in between gurgles of the beer.

Ollie stood up and started walking towards his cupboard.

"You know you really shouldn't drink Roy."

"Yet it was in YOUR fridge."

"... Point"

Ollie opened the cupboard and pulled out his costume and arrows.

"Wait, you're not saying your going to be using your boxing glove arrow on Deathstroke. Are you?"

Ollie pulled the hood over his head and placed his quiver on his back.

"I'm not, saying we should do anything."

Ollie didn't even have to look to tell Roy was pulling an annoyed face.

"WHAT?! THIS GUY KILLED MIA! WE'RE TAKING HIM DOWN WHETHER YOU WANT TO OR-!" Roy started to say.

Ollie pulled his boots up fastened them carefully.

"We need to wait till Connor arrives before we can do anything."

Roy looked confused and picked up his bow off the table.

"How come you're so patient for once? I thought you'd be the first to try to put an arrow in Wilson's head."

Ollie placed his mask on his face and pulled a few dozen arrows out of the bottom of the cupboard.

"Because we need to be careful this time Roy. I've never seen Slade do anything like this before."

They both turned as they heard a noise at the window. Both expecting to see the familiar Orange and Black mask which belonged to Deathstroke, both were slightly disappointed when they saw Connor Hawke jump through the window.

"Took your time." Roy muttered.

"Sorry" Connor said "I've been busy providing the school with a cover story for... Mia. Someone has to make sure our identities don't become compromised."

Roy scowled and turned away, Oliver raised his bow and mimed firing a few arrows from it. Connor walked to the table and watched quietly as Roy started to sharpen several arrows.

"So... what's the plan?" Connor asked.

Oliver raised an arrow in front of his eye and stared at it, clearly pondering what the plan actually was.

"The plan? The plan is that we find this ba$tard and take him down. The rest of the League is still undecided on what to do when they inevitably catch him. I think we all agree on what WE should do."

TICK!

"I've talked with Bruce about it and he's shown me several locations of where Deathstroke used to keep supplies and stuff like that-"

TICK!

"Me and Dinah have checked each location several times, for any clues on his current location."

TICK!

"It didn't end-" Continued Ollie.

"TICK?!" Ollie suddenly thought. He started to run towards Connor who was closest to the window but it was already too late as that side of the building exploded taking the windows with it and blowing Ollie, Roy and Connor to the ground.

Oliver slowly raised his head off the ground, he looked at where the windows used to be and saw the unmistakeable figure of Deathstroke stood there mockingly.

"Wow Ollie!" Deathstroke laughed "Nice place you HAD here!"

-----

Deathstroke watched as Connor Hawke climbed through the window of Oliver Queen's apartment, Deathstroke had nothing against the lad. In reality he should really thank him since he was the only reason Deathstroke had successfully found the place. He waited till everyone in the room was occupied before he fired his several impact grenades underneath the windows. He'd probably fired too many, they'd probably destroy the apartment below it as well but for once he didn't care. It was the owner's fault for living there anyway.

"Oh, cute." Deathstroke thought. "They're talking about how to kill me."

Deathstroke waited a few seconds before pressing the trigger that caused the side of the building to blow. He quickly leaped from the roof top he'd been standing upon and jumped into the side of the building. They were all lying on the floor, this was going to be too easy. Deathstroke and Green Arrow had a bad history, Deathstroke was going to enjoy this.

"I'm mocking him aren't I?" Deathstroke thought "I really shouldn't..."

"Wow Ollie!" Deathstroke couldn't resist using his real name, made it feel more personal somehow "Nice place you had here!"

The red one was already standing up and quickly fired several arrows at Deathstroke, he grabbed the only lethal one out of the air and hurtled it back at the drug addict that used to be a member of his own twisted version of his own version of the Teen Titans. The red one rolled out of the way, just how Deathstroke wanted. This guy had made Deathstroke look like a chump when he left. Nobody did that and got away with it! The son didn't even bother firing some arrows at Deathstroke he just charged straight at him with his bow. Deathstroke side stepped a punch from the ex Hawke and cut off his hand with his sword just like the Amazons had done several years ago.

"I thought you should lose the other one as well!" Slade retorted while the brat screamed in pain.

Slade kicked him in the chest knocking him to the floor and dodged as Green Arrow fired several dozen arrows at him. He dodged 11 of them but took one to the shoulder. Ouch. Slade stared at his shoulder where he'd been hit. Queen had just made this worse then it was going to be. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Harper fire a boxing glove arrow at him.

"How did they ever survive on that island?" Slade wondered as he sliced the arrow apart in mid air with his sword. He dodged several arrows from Queen and quickly pulled out his pistol hitting Harper in the side. He dodged a badly fired arrow from Queen and leaped behind Harper using him as a shield as Queen fired some kind of flaming arrow at him. The flaming arrow hit Harper in the chest and true to it's name set him on fire, most likely melting his skin as he screamed in pain. Slade kicked him towards the crying Connor and heard Connor scream even louder in pain. Slade turned towards Queen who aimed another arrow at him.

"I must admit." Slade said "I'm really enjoying this right now. If you think you're doing well because you've lasted this long. Don't. I wanted it this way."

"Rot in hell you ba$terd!" Screamed Queen who fired a single arrow at Slade.

In that split second memories appeared in Slade's mind, that moment when he was successfully taking down the Justice League, the only reason they'd won was because Queen had stabbed him in the eye with an arrow. This was an ironic death. In an instant Slade grabbed the arrow out of the air and jumped on top of Queen knocking him to the ground.

"Trust me." Slade laughed mercilessly, "You'll be rotting before I do!"

Slade stabbed the arrow through Queen's left eye while laughing, he pushed it all the way through stabbing it through the back of his head. Slade pulled the arrow out and stabbed it into the Emerald Archer's head.

Several minutes passed by.

Deathstroke stood up and smiled, his mask was covered in blood. He looked around the completely destroyed apartment and grinned with satisfaction. "Killing super heroes can be a hobby." Deathstroke said out loud. He turned suddenly as he heard a moan and saw the badly burnt carcass of Roy Harper crawling towards him, it'd be funny if Roy wasn't so hideous to look at. Roy slowly grabbed Deathstroke's ankle as he knelt down to taunt him.

"We... we'll stop you..." Roy stammered through nearly melted lips.

Deathstroke tried hard not to laugh "Really? I've killed your mentor, your friends and I plan to kill a lot more. Do you know how long it took me to plan to kill to kill the Titans? A few days. You and your friends took me 3 hours! You're pathetic! A little boy who played too much Robin Hood! I want you to know I'm going to kill everyone in the Justice League, everyone you ever cared about on the team! I might even kill Cheshire just to PI$$ YOU OFF!"

Roy's head collapsed on the floor, he was barely breathing but he was still alive. Deathstroke took off his mask and placed his pistol on the side of Roy's head...

BLAM!

Next issue: Deathstroke starts on his plans to wipe out the Justice League!

Okay so, before anyone tries to kill me I just want to say Green Arrow's one of my favorite characters, and I feel kind of bad for killing him off. I've always considered Deathstroke to be the villain version of Batman. Prometheus? Who's Prometheus? Be sure to tell me what you think in the comments below!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TommytheHitman

Really guys. Feel free to comment.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wow he seems to be killing everyone off. He really isn't taking any crap.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TommytheHitman

@mrdecepticonleader: Deathstroke just doesn't give a damn anymore.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TommytheHitman

Next time: Deathstroke vs The Atom, Hawkman and Elongated Man.