Deathstroke: Operation HALLIWELL #2

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It was a bright and sunny day in San Fransisco , the city was peaceful and for once the halliwell sisters haven't had to vanquish a demon in what seemed like almost a month. Life was looking good for them.

Phoebe the middle sister is downstairs in the sun room working on her advise colum for Elsie. If she doesn't have it turned in by 4oclock she can kiss her job goodbye.

Paige is in the kitchen making potions for a just in case scenario. She is always the sister to make sure everything is good, a little to excited to fight demons and warlocks but what can you except from someone who only joined the craft 4 years ago.

Piper of course, is in the Attic writing about the last demon they vanquished . after every fight the sisters usually add to the book of shadows for future generations to come, they always think its best to prepare them for what may happen.

-A LOUD BOOM SOUNDS COME FROM THE KITCHEN. -

Phoebe gets up from her laptop and rushes into the kitchen,"Paige!".

Entering the kitchen she sees tons of potion mix all over the floor and the celieing.

"Paige honey, what happen." Phoebe giggles a little.

"I added a little to much of one ingredient and a little less of another." Paige shakes her head in disappointment.

"Potions for what ?" Phoebe asks picking up a broken potion bottle on the floor. As soon as she picks it up , she gets a permintion .

(Piper is in the Attic writing in the book of shadows when a bullet comes flying through the window and through her head crashing into potions hanging on the wall. Piper falls to the floor dead.)

"Phoebe?" Paige asks worried.

"Orb us to the Attic now Paige , now !" Phoebe basiclly demands.

Grabbing her sister. Paige orbas both of them up the attic.

Piper looks up in confusion,"Paige? Phoebe?"

Phoebe yells running towards Piper,"Hit the floor ! Bullet incoming !"

"Bullet!" Piper screams panicking and hitting the floor. Looking at Phoebe she gets very sarcastic ,"what are we suppose to do , stay on the floor all our lives?"

"Alright , alright ..." Phoebe says thinking , this might fall under personal gain but itll save our asses.

Spirits send the words from all across the land.

Allow me to absorb them through the touch of either hand.

For 24 hours from 7 to 7 .

I'll understand all the meaning of words from here to heaven."

With that phoebe casts a smart spell , and instantly caculates where the bullet will be coming from .

"Paige about 4 streets down there will be a man there with a sniper , most likely an assassin." Phoebe looks determined and confident."Orb us all there."Phoebe quickly says .

With that Paige orbs all the girls right behind Slade on the roof. Almost sensing there presence Slade drops his sniper , and grabs his pistol to turn around and shoot when Piper freezes him ,"Yeah, no , were not having that !"

"Let's orb him to the Attic , and put him in the crystal cage. " Phoebe suggests , Piper just keeps staring him down slowly moving the bullets from the air. She ends up agreeing with Phoebe and they orb him to the Attic.

"Crystals !" Paige says and all the crsytals appear around Slade,"alright unfreeze him."Paige says with a determined look.

"Wait !" Phoebe yells ," his weapons."

Paige eyes grow in embarrassment ,"my bad , haha, weapons !" All of Slade's weapons appear in Paige's hands , and she drops them to the floor.

"Alright go for it Piper." Phoebe says with a little nod , and with a wave of her sisters hand Slade becomes unfrozen.

Looking around the room while looking around ," a crystal prision , I was Informed about this." He says looking dead at the sisters.

"Who sent you, and you might want to answer , if you know what this crystal does when I put it down ," Paige says fiercly while holding the crystal.

"Go ahead Matthews. I've been waiting for this."

And that's the end of issue #2 let me know what you guys think.

Any advice , comments or suggestions will be completely appreciated .

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cbishop here you go (:

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers