Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By White Assassin

S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier
"  Mr. Ethan Rodgers-"
"  Anarchist."
"  What?"
"  My name isn't Ethan Rodgers, that's my birth name, not the name i go by."
"  Okay...... Anarchist, please explain to us how you got to this point.  Better yet explain why you murdered over 95 of the worlds heroes......."

To be continued......

White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By White Assassin

Issue 1: History of Anachist

"  Okay...... Anarchist, please explain to us how you got to this point.  Better yet explain why you murdered over 95 of the worlds heroes......."
"  Well, Director Hill, it all started two years ago when geneticist, Sommer Starsdale geneticly enginered a child out of her DNA and the DNA of the late Steven Rodgers--"
" Wait so your saying you are the "son" of Captain America?"
"  Yes Diresctor Hill, you are correct.  Now let me conti-"
"  Your age now and the time you were bor-"
"  DIRCETOR  HILL!!!!.........  Your making angry, now let me continue.  My "Mother" put me in a machine called the cryogenic flash forward, which put memories of me with her and my "father".  I was in that machine until it aged me to twenty-five years of age.  When I learned about the death of "father" something cracked in my head.  I hated all heroes, and with these false memories came other memories of being trained in multiple forms of combat, and how to use multiple weapons including a shield like my "fathers".  Did that answer your question Director Hill?"
"  Yes and no Anarchist.  You answered my second question but you never answered my frist question."
"  All in good time my dear Director"

White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By White Assassin

Most of the story will be his first person view of how he got to that point including things like his first kill and all the destruction he caused in the Marvel U.