Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By waezi2

Inside the church Of Blood..

No Caption Provided

"Children of blood!" Everyone in the room gave Brother Blood their undivided attention to their leader. "The day is finally here! The day of the end!" A huge roar could be heard from the hundreds of people in the room. "The Ravaging One has shown himself to me in a vision, and given me the good news himself! Now, he relies on us! We must do our deed, and burn the land! GO! Go and spread chaos! Know that Trigon is watching, and that he is proud!!!" Trigon and his first priestess watched, as everyone in he room ran trough the door, pushing and squishing to get out, so that they could do the bidding of their leader.

"Isn't it beautiful, Raven?" Blood was clearly touched.

"... Yes... it is..."

"Raven?" Blood lifted an eyebrow. "Is something wrong, my child?"

"... It's just... I couldn't feel... him."

"... Who?"

"... Tri... Trigon. I have not... noticed his presence at all..."

"..." Blood didn't say anything.

"... Are... Are you sure this... Are you sure it's time? I mean..." Brother blood didn't look pleased of the girl's words. "You are the leader of the church, a holy man, but... you..."

"...But I am just a man, correct?"

"...Ye... yes..."

SLAP

Raven landed on her behind. Her nose started to bleed and she stared up in shock at her master.

"How DARE YOU?! Do you think yourself above me? ME!?"

The girl started to cry. "... No, I..."

"I AM THE HEAD OF TRIGON! You may have been blessed by our lord, but you are a servant. MY servant! YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME!!! Do you understand, cow?!"Blood spat.

"... Yes..."

"Good. Then we wont talk more about that. I forgive you." Blood pulled Raven up from the floor. He wasn't gentle. "Now, let's join the others. The world are not going to destroy itself, you know."

In Ted Kord's apartment...

"That is amazing!"

"Kiran, you haven't said anything else all month." Ted Kord chuckled.

"But it is!" Kiran watched the small, blue bug-like robots fly around the room with a look of awe on her face. "They work so well, have cameras, and they only running on solar-energy! That IS amazing, Mr. Kord!"

"Kiran, for the love of... just call me Ted. You make me feel old." Ted chuckled again.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Hey, Ted! It's Jaime!" A young man entered the room. "I got your usual rolls."

"Great! Alright Kiran, let's call it a day." Ted opened a drawer, and pulled out a couple of papers clipped together. "Here is the list with the material I need for tomo..."

BIP BIP BIIIIP

"You got a new ringtone?" Ted asked.

"Um..." Kiran switched her Titans-communicator to vibrate. "Um, yeah, sorry, should have turned it of before I came. I'll get the things on the list. See you tomorrow, Mr... I mean, Ted." Kiran left the room quickly. Once she was out of the building, she turned her earpiece on, and in a blazing light, she was in costume.

"Hey guys! What is it? New robot?"

"Worse!" The voice of Cyborg said. "It's the Church Of Blood! They have set Chinatown on fire!!!"

"... Oh my god! I will come as fast as possible!" Kiran ran back to Ted's apartment, and forgot to change back to civi's

China Town...

BLAM!

A bullet flew through the right leg of one of the many insane people who were busy lobbing Molotov cocktails at the nearby buildings. The man screamed in pain as he collapsed to the floor. However he was ignored by his allies as he was stripped of his weapons and cocktails.

"Careful, officer! They're like... insane or something! It's not their fault." Bunker created a box to imprison a couple of the hooligans.

"Sorry kid." Lieutenant Cameron reloaded his gun. "But right now, it' doesn't look like those maniacs leave us much choice. Be happy I didn't kill him." He fired his gun several more times into the crowd followed by the screams of more psychopaths. "Say, where are the rest of you? Cyborg and Flash Junior or whatever."

"We decided to spread out." Bunker shoved his makeshift prison inside the back of a police-truck. "You know... cover more ground..."

FWIP!

An arrow passed Bunker's left ear. As Bunker looked behind himself, he found one of the hooligans trapped in a net and trying to scratch his way out.

"Hey Bunker." A voice said. Bunker turned to see a familiar figure dressed in a red costume staring down at him.

"ARSENAL!!!"

"I guess I picked the right day to visit you guys." Arsenal muttered as he stood armed with a bow on the top of the police-truck, calmly shooting several targets. "Seems like the area is getting under control. Sir, ask your men to evacuate as many bystanders to safety as possible and get the firefighters to focus on the fires. Me and the Titans have the situation at hand."

Cameron lifted a eyebrow. "Look, no offense kid, I appreciate it when you and the other supers help out, but I don't answer to you."

Arsenal jumped down from the car and walked towards the Officer. The two men stared each down for a moment before Arsenal glanced back towards his ally. "Bunker, would you give me and the officer a minute alone?" He asked. Bunker nodded and stepped over to the Police Truck.

It literately took a minute. Bunker watched from a distance, as the irritated Cameron started to nod. He reluctantly called his men and instructed them to start an evacuation.

"DUDE!" Bunker ran to Arsenal. "How did you do that?"

"Let's just say I have a way with words. Ah!" Arsenal nodded towards Cyborg and Impulse running towards them. "Looks like the rest of the team is here." He pointed out.

"Arsenal. Long time, no see." Cyborg said as he stepped next to the police truck.

"We can catch up later. Right now, we..."

"Hey, are you our team-leader or something?" Impulse interrupted. "I mean... you haven't really been around that much so-"

"Does anyone have an idea of how to handle the crisis?" Arsenal asked.

"Not really."

"Nope."

"Na."

"That's what I thought. Cyborg, can you hack into the security-cameras around China Town?"

"Sure."

"Good, try and see if you can find Brother Blood. He's the leader of all this lunatics. Cut of the head, and we kill the body. Impulse, you..."

"Punch out as many crazy people as possible?" Impulse asked as a smile appeared on his face.

"No. you help take out the fires. With your speed, you should be capable to take care of as many of the smaller flames before they have time to grow out of control, and then ask the firefighters how you can assist."

"I found Blood! He's in a restaurant in Mott Street."

"Good. Bunker, you'll try and find as many of the the nut-cases, while me and Cyborg takes care of Brother Blood."

"What? Alone? I can't do that!"

"Yes you can. Out of all of us you have the most raw power. You can handle this."

"I can?"

"He can?"

"I already talked with Solstice." Arsenal continued as he ignored them. "She'll get here when she can. I also got some additional backup, so help is on it's way, you should be fine, Bunk. Let's go!"

They each turned to complete their task, only for Cyborg to pause.

"Wait a minute... How do you know about Brother Blood? You just arrived, we haven't told you about him yet."

"Easy, I went through the security camera footage from the base, when I was on my way from Star City."

"What the... You're spying on us?!"

"It's not that big a deal, it's not like I taped you guys naked, did I?"

"Well, we could have been!"

"Why would you be naked in the base?"

"Some of live there." Cyborg said. "I got kicked out of my apartment... and that's not the point!"

"The point is you're not naked?"

"No, it's..."

"Look out!" Arsenal put an arrow into his bow and aimed it over Cyborg's shoulder. "Psycho at one o'clock!"

A stranger in black armor jumped down from a building above. Arsenal fired his arrow, but the armored man simply grabbed it.

"Ah, nuts, it's a meta... Cyborg." Arsenal pulled a new arrow from his quiver. "I'll aim for his helmet." He whispered. "You distract him!"

"Finally!" Cyborg's laser began to hum with energy. It was ready to fire. "I've been waiting to punch something!"

FWPZ!

The helmet was wrenched from the man's head and pulled into the sky as Arsenal fired a Magnetic arrow into the air. Arsenal paused as he stared at the figure's face.

"Oh, you've got to be..." Arsenal started to say.

No Caption Provided

"Kaldur, what the heck?!" Cyborg yelled.

Tempest didn't answer. He instead formed two liquid swords, and charged toward his rather confused team-mates.

To be continued...

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Forgotten

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Great stuff!

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By waezi2
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2 said:

@thecheesestabber: I thought it was only the blogs?

What have I told you about the letter E!

(I like this though)

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2 said:

@thecheesestabber: Want link for rest(there are E in them too)? And thanks:)

What do you think >:O

By The By I checked Five Panels on FB and found one page about Weed

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: I'm being completely serious it was Five Panels and Lids and it was a page supporting hats and weed o.o

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheCheeseStabber
waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers