waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By waezi2

Written by me and TommytheHitman.

The Church Of Blood, Brother Blood's meditation champer...

Brother Blood lied on the floor, completely naked and with a red liquid substance all over his body.

"Neron, I am your slave. I only exist for you. May your coming be soon, as you burn all to crisp, so that rebirth is finally possible."

"AS YOU WISH, MY CHILD."

"Who is that?!" Blood jumped, and putted on his clothes, quickly and clumsy. "Have I not said that I am not to be disturbed as I... When I..."

No Caption Provided

"... No..." Blood started to cry. "It can't be. Is it really you? Lord Trigon, is it really you?!?!?"

"I AM WHAT YOU SEE, CHILD OF BLOOD."

"Oh, Ravaging One!" Brother Blood threw himself to the floor, as he bowed to the demon. "I'm not worthy! I simply am not worthy to be in your presence!"

"OH, BUT YOU ARE, MY CHILD. THE DAY OF MY COMING HAS FINALLY COME. AND NOW, YOU MUST YET AGAIN PROVE YOURSELF WORTHY, BECAUSE TRIGON THE TERRIBLE NEED YOU TO DO HIS BIDDING."

"But... But, my lord, I do not understand.... Is it not time for you to cleanse the world?"

"IT IS, AND I SHALL... TROUGH YOU!"

"... Me?"

"YES, YOU. ALL OF YOU. AFTER ALL, IT IS WRITTEN; TRIGON IS WHAT RUNS TROUGH OUR BODY. BY BELIEVING IN THE COMING OF THE RAVAGING ONE..."

"...We are all Trigon..."

"I SHALL CLEANSE THE LAND. IN THE FORM OF ALL THE CHILDREN OF THE BLOOD. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"... Yes... YES! I understand, Ravaging One! I shall not disappoint you!"

"THEN GO AND DO MY BIDDING. THE WHOLE CHURCH MAY BE MY BODY, BUT YOU ARE THE HEAD."

As Brother Blood ran out of his champer, happy like a little child on Christmas Eve, Trigon started to laugh, and where Trigon once stood, there was now...

No Caption Provided

"What a fool." In a cloud of green smoke, Neron had left the Church Of Blood.

San Fransisco Bay

"Damn..." Eel O'Brian thought as he watched the scene play out before him. "Supervillains are idiots." Two men were before him. One of them was his boss. Warren White. The other was known to him only as the Devil Ray. Both... were idiots. DANGEROUS idiots. However, still idiots. Devil Ray had been hired to retrieve some kind of amulet for White. Now that they were both here, they were both playing some kind of macho man game...

"Ahem."

All the weapons that one moment ago was pointed at Devil Ray was now aiming at...

"You actually try to handle your dirty business at MY bay?" Hundred of bullets ricocheted at Tempest shield made out of water. "VERY unwise."

"Get your people out of the area." Devil Ray adjusted his wrist cannons. "They will get in my way."

"You heard the superfreak, let's get out of here!" Warren yelled, as he and his men ran for it.

"Well, they may be idiots, but they are handy." Eel thought for himself as he got into the car.

"I have long wanted to test my skills on an Atlantean." Devil Ray said as he fired of a several shots from his wrist cannons. None of the landed at Tempest.

"... not that I complain, but I think you mi..."

BOOOM

Tempest's managed to guard himself by making a shield out of water from the ocean near by, but he was dizzy. Dizzy enough to let his guards down, as Ray grabbed him and threw him into a warehouse. When Temest got back on his feet, Ray came charging against him with what looked like a black sword of some kind. And it was apparently hard enough to clash with Tempest's enchanted water-made blade as they met.

"You are not a chatty one, are you?"

"No."

"Good, I've never been a fan of wisecracking."

Ray took a step back after a solid kick in the stomach, which gave Tempest the opportunity he needed to make his weapon take the form of a whip, that he used to get hold of Ray's blade, and pull it out of his hand. But Temest had to take a salvo of Ray's bullets on his stomach. He had bullet-prof skin, but that didn't mean that the bullets felt like a massage.

"Bullet-prof. Good to know." Devil Ray ran to the ocean.

"Running... augh... away?" Tempest made a forced smile as he held a hand to his stomach.

"Tactical retreat." Ray replied, as he jumped into the ocean.

CLAP CLAP CLAP

Kaldur quickly turned his attention against the stranger who had just appeared out of nowhere.

No Caption Provided

"Good show, Kaldur of Atlantis." The stranger stopped clapping. "Exelent performance."

Kaldur made his waterbearer take the form of an ax.

"Oh my!" The stranger laughed. "You apparently dont like reserving compliments."

"What do you want, foul one?"

"AND you can sense my demonic nature? You are full of surprises."

"You stink of it."

"But you know EXACTLY what I am. But then again, you are not just one of the masked fools who run around and fight other theatrical idiots. You are after all a magician. And apparently a very skilled one."

"And even an apprentice know better than to bargain with your kind. That's what you are here for, are you not?"

"Indeed."

"What are you going to offer me? Power? Immortality?" Kaldur send the demon a mocking smile. "Wealth?"

"Garth."

The only thing Kaldur wasn't prepared for, and he felt like an idiot for not thinking of the obvious.

"... not interested..." He said half-heartily.

"Sure you aren't." The demon started to laugh. "After all, it's not bothering you at all, am I right?"

"Shut up." Kaldur knew that he now was caught. Despite all his reason, he knew he was lured by the demon's aura.

"It must be hard, not being allowed to come home. Being banished..."

"Shut! Up!" Kaldur knew he was caught in the demon's trap.

"And knowing that you cost Atlantis it's greatest sorcerer, simply by being plain stupid..."

"I SAID; SHUT UP!!!" Kaldur swung his ax, but the demon simply grabbed it.

"And he wasn't just your teacher. He was like a brother to you." A huge smile could be seen on the demon's face, as he knew he had broken the boy's spirit.

"... You can... you can make him wake up?"

"You know I can. All I want in return is you."

"It's not a fair bargain... for you. Garth was... IS many times more the sorcerer I am."

"So we have an agreement?"

"Yes... You can have me, if you cure Garth."

"It is done!"

In Atlantis...

His eyes opened. He found himself in a bed with decorative corals all over the room. Garth stood up, and could feel that he had not been standing for a long time. He placed a hand on his face, and knew that he was in need of a shave.

"AAAARRRGH!!!!"

"Dolphin!" Garth recognized the voice of his wife. " Dolphin, take it easy, it's me."

"I know, I was just startled, I..." Tears of happiness started to fall from the white-haired woman. "Oh Garth!!!" She threw away the corals she had collected this afternoon and hugged her husband intensely. "You have been in a coma for two months! I though you would never wake up again!"

"It's okay, my love." Garth embraced his wife. "Everything is... is..." The joy in Garth's face was replaced with seriousness.

"... Garth, what is wrong?"

" I dont know, but I can sense that... Oh Kaldur, what have you gotten yourself into?

To be continued...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Awesome stuff though.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Cool.

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Good start. Raven's dad is so creepy.

RedHood13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I pity the fool that don't like this story!!!!

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I pity the fool that don't like this story!!!!

I wont be the one to argue with Mr. T:)

Good start. Raven's dad is so creepy.

Oh, that was Neron in disguise. Just wait till the REAL Trigon shows up!

Cool.

A huge compliment coming from you.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers