Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By waezi2

Midway City High School...

"Hey girls, look who we have here!"

"Well, it's good old IQ himself!"

The young man groaned as he saw the three young women coming at him. He had hoped he could have evaded meeting these irritating girls, whom he apparently had to deal with every day of his life. "... My name is Ira..." he said, rather grumpy.

"So, IQ..." One of the girls took Ira's shoulder-bag, and started to go through it. "Can we see your test-score?

"Hey, give me back my back!"

"D- in math?!" The girls started to laugh. "You can actually get that?"

"I just dont care about math, okay?" Ira picked up his bag from the ground, getting his stuff back inside it.

"Sure, just like you dont care about History, English, Science..."

"... What are you, ten years old?" Ira asked.

"Na, but your brain probably is!" Ira putted on his Iphone earplugs, so that he could ignore the girls laugh at their own stupid jokes, and then walked home.

In the home of the Quimby family...

"D-? That's even... no, that IS the lowest grade you could possibly get!"

"Mom, it's not that big a deal..." Ira eat his potatoes, seemingly not caring about his mothers concern about his grades.

"Yes it is, Ira! It's a very big deal! Sure, you were never a genius, but you did fine in school, until a couple of months ago. Is something wrong, sweety?" His mother gulped. "Your not... during drugs or something, are you?"

"MOM, I do not do anything! I just don't care about getting an education. I dont need an education, not for my future plans..."

"YES, YOU DO!" His mother slammed her fist in the table. "Are you STILL in that STUPID super-phase?! I thought Dr. Grammer had made you give that sick idea up!"

"It's not stupid, mom, it's my calling."

"Oh, for god's sake... Go to your room, and we will talk about this later."

"Aw, come on..."

"GO TO YOUR ROOM!"

Ira left his half-finished plate, and went upstairs. The TV was broken, so he instead worked on his scrap-book. He had recently added a newspaper page about Captain Boomerang killing a scientist during his own trial, next to the page about Baby Doll's rampage in San Francisco. "... One day..." Ira said with a smile. "One day, that's going to be me."

"So, you want to be a super-powered villain, eh?"

Ira almost had a stoke. "Who is that?!"

No Caption Provided

"Just someone who are going to offer you a deal of a lifetime."

Ira looked amazed at the rather big man dressed in green. "Are you... a super-villain?"

The stranger laughed. "No, I am not, Ira Quimby. But I am here to help you become one."

"Really?... Why?"

"I have looked inside your mind, and what I see is not just plain hate or madness, which drive most of the costumed crowd. You interest me, and I would like to see what you could become."

"What do you see?"

Neron laughed. "You accept my presence rather quickly, boy!"

"It's a new world. Amazing humans appears out of nowhere, science has evolved faster than ever, and wonders happens all over the world. Of coarse I accept that you are a higher being. One would have to be an idiot for not doing so!"

"And you want to be part of this brave new world?" Neron asked.

"More than anything. It's a world of anarchy, and I want to be part of the fun! I would give my right arm for the chance to become one of the superhumans!"

"Oh, I have no need of your arm, Ira Quimby. But your soul..."

"You can have it! Just make me one of them!"

"Oh?" Neron smiled grew wider. "No hesitations? It IS your mortal soul we are talking about, young man."

"You are a demon or something, right? With the way I plan to live my life, heaven is not an option. My soul in exchange of power. That is a deal I'm more than happy to make! Just give me an awesome costume, too!"

"It is done!"

20 minutes later...

"Ira?" His mother knocked at the door to his room. "I hear some strange noises inside there. What are you doing, young man?"

"Just a sec, mom!" Ira's voice could be heard behind the door. He sounded exited. "I have a surprise for you!"

"Oh, aren't you a nice boy. I thought you were mad at me after dinner. Maybe we could... could..."

Ira's mother stared at her son, who had opened the door.

No Caption Provided

"So?" He send his mother a grin. "How do I look?"

"You look... RIDICULES!!!"

"Aw, that's not very nice of you to say. After all, it's your only son's big night." Ira started to laugh.

"Ira, take that stupid costume off, and let's have a talk!" His mother's face started to turn red.

"Sorry, not gonna happen. You see, I have, just few minutes ago, sold my soul to whom I presume is Satan, and he has granted me super-intellect."

"Oh, god! Ira, you ARE on drugs!"

"My brain can now "borrow" brain-cells from other dimensions to high it's capacity, do to an inter-dimensional force. I can even take out thoughts and ideas out of thinkers of all kinds in the entire multiverse. In other words: I can get as smart as I'm pleased! Every single machine I have imagination enough to think up, I can now, in theory, build!"

"Oh, please, STOP WITH THIS NONSENSE, IRA!!!"

"Ah, you dont believe me? Don't worry, I can prove it. See this little box? I thought of you, when I build it."

"I swear, I'm going to..."

No Caption Provided

BOOOM

She was gone. Ira picked up his little device from the floor with a smirk on his face.

"Enjoy your stay in the Amazon rainforest, b%tch!"

The next day in Midway High...

"OH MY GOD!!!" One of the girls screamed, as she had just watched her friend on the chair next to her been turned into dust.

"One down, two to go. Cool, isn't it?" Ira said, holding a vacuum-cleaner looking device in front of the two girls left in the classroom. They were tied up with special-designed rope. "It's a dehydrator. I got the idea from a movie made in the 60's."

"LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!!!" One of the girls was close enough to the door to kick it, in an attempt to make it open.

"Oh, you gals aren't going anywhere! Not until I have tried out all my new toys. THEN, I will run amok on the rest of the building! If I'm lucky, the Doom Patrol might come to fight me!" Ira started to giggle.

"Look, Quimby..." One of the girls said with tears in her eyes. "We are SO SORRY, okay? We didn't mean anything bad, we just teased you a little! All harmless fun, right?"

"Oh, come now, I dont hold you any grudges." Ira smiled, as he went trough his bag. "I mean it! I just had to think of someone to test my stuff on, and you were the first I could think of. No hard feelings, REALLY! I actually have to thank you gals for giving me the idea to my super-villain name."

"Wh-whe-why are you doing this?!" The girl who had tried to kick the door open gave up, and started to weep so much that snot came out of her nose. "Whe-whe-what do you w-w-wwwaaaant?!"

"Nothing." Ira said. "You may think I'm hateful, tormented, crazy or bored, but you are wrong. I really dont have a grudge against the world, neither am I trying to get rich. I'm just an evil bastard who want to be a super-villain, and that's all. OH!" IQ finally picked up something from his bag. "This one is nice! I call it; The Murder Machine!"

No Caption Provided

The beginning...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By TommytheHitman

Really nice stuff! Got a bit dark towards the end there, however I love how we've got a bunch of Villain Oneshots tying into the event. There were a few spelling mistakes and typos however it's still really good.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: It was meant to be one of my darker works, and thanks:)

Yeah, gonna fix the typos as well as I can.

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Jack Spicer lol? On a serious note,IQ seems really cool....and sadistic.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnny_blaze: I dont know why, but IQ made me think Jack. XD

Yeah, I always wanted to write a "no motivation for being evil, just evil" character for some time, and hey, it's DCRC, I'm allowed to change him.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MadFacedKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@waezi2: I've seen mentions of Neron but don't know who he is? Nekron?

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: Neron is DC's Satan. We have a crossover, where he tries to take over the world by offering deals to mostly villains, in order to create hell on earth.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

This was, awesome! Really like how messed up Ira is.

I'd also like to offer some assistance, I can edit future chapters for you if you'd like.

MadFacedKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: K remember him being mentioned in DCUO makes more sense now.

Thanks for teh info.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By waezi2
waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MadFacedKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@waezi2: This was actually pretty awesome! It had a few small grammatical/spelling errors, and it seemed like the beginning -- Ira's sense of desperation -- could have been drawn out a little longer before he got his wish. But the turn it takes is deliciously dark. Really enjoyed it. :)

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: That's the point; he HAS no sense of desperation. He's an evil little b@sterd:) Right about it being a little too short.

And thanks.