Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By waezi2

Midway High...

No Caption Provided

"WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!" IQ reached his arms triumphant over his head. His now former high-school was nothing but a ruin on fire. "This HAS to count as my first official act as a supervillain! Now, all I need is..."

"POLICE! DROP YOUR WEAPONS, AND PLACE YOUR ARMS ON YOUR HEAD!" IQ turned around. He was surrounded by police officers, who all pointed their weapons at him. He smiled like it was Christmas morning. He dug a hand inside his bag, looking for...

BLAM BLAM BLAM

"Aw, COME ON!" IQ looked disappointed at the three dead policemen. His west with an advanced sound sensor that electromagnetically deflect bullets had made the bullets bounce back. He looked at the other alive and very much scared policemen. "I didn't even have a chance to use my mega-rod an them! Oh, well..." He clicked at a button on a small staff he held in his hand. It expanded, and now looked like a sort-of high-tech club.

Later...

"Alright..." IQ looked at the now dead police men. His weapon was covered in blood. "Stupid cops dead. Where is the Doom Patrol!?"

"They are busy." IQ turned his head and saw...

No Caption Provided

"Nice suit!" IQ ran against the stranger, trowing his mega-rod at him. "So, who are you? Red X? Mr. X?" The masked man dodged. IQ didn't care, he kept swinging. Eventually, he HAD to hit him, and his force-field that worked like another layer of skin would protect him.

CRACK

... Or it WOULD, if it wasn't because the unknown superhero had ripped it off his suit. Then, he grabbed the mega-rod, and...

SMACK

IQ landed on his tail, after getting punched in the face for the first time in his life. The emotionless mask gloated him as the mystery-man broke the mega-rod in two pieces.

"Alright, tough-guy..." IQ pointed a remote-like device at his opponent. "Let's get dangerous!"

Where the masked man stood, there was now a tornado. The unknown hero was hurled around inside it fumbling with a device of his own. Then, the tornado grew larger.

"MORON!" IQ laughed. "Trying to hack my tech, eh? Well, you failed, because now the tornado is... is... oh." IQ realized that he had to shut down the device, before he was caught in the tornado himself. As he shot it down, the stranger was already ready to go on fighting, as he fired off a bright, red beam of energy from the right glove. IQ was lucky that he managed to create a black hole in time by the use of a ring on his left hand. Unfortunately, it was only good for one shot. He grabbed a ball-like object and threw it at his foe.

"Go, Pokeball!"

The ball expanded, folded out, and took the form of a red robot-monkey, that threw itself at the masked man, and started to strangle him.

"Yes! YES!!!" IQ started to laugh. "FINISH HIM!!! DO IT FOR PAPPY!!!"

After strugling with the artificial ape, the masked man managed to get an arm free, and pressed a button on his belt.

CLICK

All the lights in all the lamp post died. The red monkey dropped to the ground. So did the man with the skull-mask. IQ, confused, picked up his dehydrator from his bag, and tried to use it on his foe. Nothing happened. Then, his before so silent opponent started to laugh.

"Electromagnetic pulse. I just took out all power in an area of 1000 feet! All your toys are useless now."

"Who do you think you are?" IQ pulled off the strangers mask. "Wait a..."

No Caption Provided

"Niles Caulder? Chief from the Doom Patrol?!" IQ snickered. "Aren't you suppose to be a cripple? Is it the suit?"

"Nanites." Chief explained.

"And without any power in a area of 1000 feet, you are around as dangerous as a fish on land." IQ laughed. Then he walked away. "Well, no sport in killing you, and I have to get away before the cops AAAAARGH!!!"

A red knife flew through the air, and passed by IQ's head. He placed a finger on his left ear. Some of it was gone. He turned back at the Chief, who held a new red knife in his hand.

"Cripple VS brat with acne. A fair fight to me." The Chief said with a taunting smile.

Despite what many would think about IQ, he was not a victim of any kind. He just wanted to be evil. He was not traumatized, vengeful, and he could honestly not remember when he had really been angry at anyone. But right now... He was sincerely p%ssed.

"You..." IQ picked up a pipe from the ground. "You... Old son of a B%TCH!!!"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

The next day, San Francisco International Airport...

In Boudin's Bakery and Café, a woman with a rather big hat and and a pair of sunglasses read a newspaper. The hat and glasses covered most of her pretty face, such as it was intended. On the table, there was a now cold cup of coffee, which she hadn't touched at all. Then, her phone rang.

"Rita?" it said, when she picked it up. "It's Cliff. Rita, it's about the Chief, he... he is... have you..."

"Yes." She said sobbing, as she took off her glasses in order to dry her eyes for the many tears. "I know..."

To be continued...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

You really need to write an IQ series. Really nice however I noticed quite a few Grammar mistakes so take that as you will. I also kinda wanna write a Red X series too...

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

An IQ series should definitely happen.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnny_blaze: @tommythehitman: I'm not sure if IQ can bear a solo-series, since his character is not much besides, well, a messed up @$$hole.

Then again, Deadpool and Harley Queen does fine with their solos, and I have juggled with a few ideas. BUT I have to write Blue Beetles first. But after that...

And about Red X; he is not mine, but johnny_blaze, so you have to talk with him first.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@waezi2: Nice, what put it in your head to write about I.Q? He's such an obscure villain :P Love how you wrote him anyway, an naive brat with too much power, I presume we'll be seeing more of him in the future. Also, I'm interested to see if the Chief survived.

One thing though, there was some grammar/spelling mistakes, I presume you meant cripple instead of gribble.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd: I dont know, I just sat at my computer and decided to write about this little @$$hole. And YES, I plan to use him allot more, and I hope to make him a familiar face in DCRC.

And yeah, my grammar sucks, but I AM danish. I fixed it now, thanks(maybe I should fin an editor?)

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: Yes it's done and I need your opinion on it. I'll inbox you.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Pardon my ignorance but who is this red X? I must have missed it

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: I meant in general, he suddenley has become the character of choice

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@4donkeyjohnson: Ah, let me explain:

The Red X suit first appeared in Doom Patrol chapter 2. The Brain stole the design from the Chief and upgraded it. When IQ run amok in Midway, Chief knew that the DP couldn't make it in time, and therefor donned the prototype suit in order to fight IQ until the rest of the DP came.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson
johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers