DCRC Presents; Two bad guys walks into a bar...

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By waezi2

A bar in Gotham City...

"Gimme your biggest, strongest, cheapest drink!"

"... Um..."

"And if you even THINK about asking me whatever I'm old enough to drink, then I will KILL you!!!"

"Yes ma'am."

Marion was in a bad mood. She usually were, but tonight, she was in a REALLY bad mood. As she had entered the bar, everyone else inside got out as fast as possible. Of coarse they did. One would be a fool not to be afraid of her. She had made sure that people feared her more than they found her funny. The only one who hadn't left was the bartender, but that was because he didn't dare doing anything else but serving her. She could enjoy her drunkenness in peace.

That is... until HE came.

Marion was about to shout something about killing the man, until she saw who it was. The one guy in Gotham who could possibly be as miserable as she was. And that's saying something.

"Oh god..." The barkeep was about to jump out of his good skin as he saw who had entered his bar. "Please don't kill me..."

"Relax, it's Christmas." the new customer said. "I will kill you tomorrow."

"T-t-t-thank you, sir."

"Can I sit here?" he asked Marion.

"Sure." she replied. "Free country and all that."

"Looks like you had a bad day." He said, and sounded like he actually cared. Something you wouldn't expect from a guy like HIM.

"More like bad YEARS!" Marion's big glass was empty in the blink of an eye.

"I will take whatever she is having. And get her another one. It's on me."

The barkeep's hands were shaking as he made the new drinks, breaking two of his bottles in the process.

"By the way, the name is Waylon."

"Thanks Waylon. I'm Marion." She took the glass, emptied it on seconds. "I'm afraid I won't be cheerful company..."

"Eh, that's alright." Waylon said. "In a bad mood myself."

"You gotta be. Guys like us... No one gets us, you know?"

"Yeah..."

"You see, in my case... I've been stuck with this role in life. I don't want it, but... I'm sorry, I don't mean to bother you with all this..."

"Do tell." Waylon said. "I'm a good listener."

"Well, I just wanted respect, you know? Wanted to be an actress. But no one took me serious. I could have been Lady Macbeth! But the critics said it was... disturbing when I had the role. I worked hard, you know? I really did! The only thing I will ever be remembered for is that STUPID TV-Show I played in when I was a kid. So instead, if I could't be an actress, I wanted to be a scientist. More than my looks, and all that..." Marion made a half-hearted smile, then started to cry.

"Another!" Waylon said to the barkeep, who was hiding behind the desk.

"Thanks." Marion took the glass and dried her eyes. "And I was smart, you know? A rocket scientist. And there was STILL no one who takes me serious! So I decided to just... embrace my lot in life. Be what everyone wanted me to be. And now... now there are days I don't know who I am anymore. Most of the time, I actually believe that I'm a little naughty girl! You know all about that, don't you? About being considered a freak?"

"Lady, you may be many things. But I can promise you this; you are not a freak."

"You mean that?" Marion sniffed.

"Sure do, sweet stuff."

"... That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me my whole life." Marion finished her drink. Then she looked at Waylon with a drunk smile. "You know... I don't want to be alone at Christmas... I have a hotel room not far from here. We could have... fun."

"Show the way, babe."

The barkeep thanked the holy Mary for being alive, as Baby Doll and Killer Crock left his bar.

No Caption Provided

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#2  Edited By cbishop
waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: She is a villain from Batman the animated show. But unlike Harley Queen, she was never used in comics. So I use her in DCRC instead when I have the chance.

And thanks:)

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Baby_Doll

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#4  Edited By cbishop
waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

Ohhhhh this story is really out there.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnny_blaze: Yeah, I'm starting to get worried about all the sick stuff I write.

jademartian038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@waezi2 Aw that was a nice issue! Good work my friend

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jademartian038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2 Considering Oliver has no memory right now I'm on the fence

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jademartian038: True.

Also, sorry about leaving him like that after UU. It was Tommy's idea, and since he was the writer of GA, I respected his wish. Hope you can make the best of it.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#12  Edited By ImpurestCheese

Hmm not sure this relationship works with Croc's Canabalistic Nature

jademartian038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2 Dude it's totally fine I'm making the best of it. I get to plant a lot of stuff I've been planning for GA and BOP in this little arc

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: I actually plan to write a story about WHY their relationship works.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@waezi2: That should be disturbing then?

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Well, it's the love story about a reptile man and a woman who looks like a 5-year old. So yeah.